TrystinTrimble

I'm not sure what to do these days...

63 posts in this topic

I wish I had any good news yet...but no. Just spent all night at a rented in call fielding prank phone calls and getting stood up repeatedly. Not one face was seen,  again. I miss the days when I could confidently say "oh there's no way I'll go days on end being left hanging. " Those days are apparently gone to stay :/

I'm so sorry!  The fuckery factor of late nights is so high that I just don't schedule.  

Are days an option for you?  

56 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I'm so sorry!  The fuckery factor of late nights is so high that I just don't schedule.  

Are days an option for you?  

My availability is varied, I am inclined to work a little bit of all the times. Days have been more like people wanting in when I'm outs only, and vice versa. All around, I'd say very few seem to be reading the ad. When they do, I am pretty much just stoked cause I can always tell when they have or haven't.  If not that, Then I ended up waking up to a bunch of missed calls because I had to sleep at some time and that time was right when people were getting anxious to see me. It's like a National Lampoon''s flick except that it's real and not very funny :-p