fishndude57

How Do I See Myself…

12 posts in this topic

…1st person post. When I look in the mirror I see an aging gent whose ears for some fucking reason seem to be going Jumbo. What is Real and What is an illusion in this society. The Real Part is I’m not young and dumb and full of cum. The Real Part is I at least can still get stiff. The Real Part is I have Moobs, they bounce when aggressively cruising in the boat on waves. The Real Part is there is on a number of fingers those who agree to see me and be nice, at least 3.  The Real Part is that there are some that actually see things the same way I do. The Real Part is that thankfully I get the opportunity to actually do something different than just hookup with peers. Not Ladies mind you…PEERS! The Real Part is conversation, asking advice both ways.  The Real Part is answering a text honestly. The Real Part is Lunch! The Real Part is being able to be me and you…you! The Real Part is yes on occasion you bitch my sorry ass out. The Real Part is Just Say No! The Real Part is I met some genuine people…

…Illusions…who am I fuckin kidding? It’s a pay for society. I’m not an ideal date. With exception, a lot of people that are REAL, and for the Ladies here, that are not BSC, thank you, not an illusion. Being a happy camper is an Illusion, I’m a grouch. Thinking I’m sexy or smart, an illusion. Thinking I can go MSOG an illusion. Thinking by throwing $$ at my ex-ATF will help her, BIG FUCKING ILLUSSION! That I know how to tile and grout a floor, Illusion. That I won’t stop posting stooped threads, Illusion…I hate looking in the mirror…

You're good company, real. A good person, and you have a good heart, real! 

Theres a few of you guys that are just plain awesome! Friends. I love getting phone calls from my friends and they say hey, what are you AND your SO up to. Let's do lunch! That's friendship. 

Fish, and well, all the guys, don't get too caught up in the physical appearance of you. A confident man is by far more sexy than an arrogant man who could be a model. Kindness, and sharing a bit of yourself will be in my opinion, far more valuable and a bigger turn on. So, look in the mirror, but what matters are the insides. Stop selling yourself short. 

I can tile and grout a floor (took a class at the Depot and learned by doing) but I can't catch a fish to save my life. If I need tile work done, I do it myself. If I want to eat fish, I go buy it. You can still get stiff and take care of business yourself or can pay to have a fine YL help you out. Time is short on the big blue marble and I am glad I can tile, buy fish, and finally found out I am okay with getting some help where I had been nearly only self or no service. I only write these words as a reminder to myself to enjoy the short ride, but hopefully they help you too Fish. 

I'd love to braid the silver fur on your magnificent moobs.......real

59 minutes ago, CandiO said:

I'd love to braid the silver fur on your magnificent moobs.......real

LOL

Now THIS is a provider who knows how to talk purdy to older clients!

CandiO....tell me again about my ear-hair!

3 hours ago, Yorick said:

CandiO....tell me again about my ear-hair!

Rumor has it that fly-fishermen highly covet grey ear hair for tying the perfect fly. Last I heard, it was going for 3cents/lb on the black market ;-);)

LOL Candio! You slay me girl!

Fish, you seem to be an interesting fellow and pretty down to earth. Pics of the silver hair or it ain't true! :P

So, if we are supposed to say how we see ourselves um, er, I don't know...I am a smartass with a goofy side, wish I was a little taller, sometimes wish my hips and ass would quit bumping into everything, think I am pretty boring except I seem to be always running around with not enough time to just chill. I see myself as a tomboy because I am sometimes confused how ladies can accessorize so well with jewelry and clothes...yet I get compliments on what I spontaneously throw together or smirks depending on the day(I tend to sport my jammies on public excursions). I think I am classy if I am eating gourmet food with a good wine or beer at an upscale restaurant. I am easily amused by a naughty jokes, sexual innuendos, or a good prank. I daydream about doing a highkick, but am pretty pleased that I can roll out of bed and my body is still allowing me to stand. I am kind in that I tend to see how people are feeling and wish I could ease their pain or sadness, yet the stupidity of others drives me crazy and brings out the not so kind part of me. With that, I have learned patience and just remind myself that we are all human. Thank goodness for coffee! ;) I am musical and love to listen to different genres of music, and am usually caught humming, whistling, or singing. Surprisingly, I like to be alone a lot and am rarely lonely, but I think because of my chatty nature people think I am very social...I am not really. I could literally entertain myself for hours doing various things(usually something stupid) and still not be bored yet  I do like to meet new people and hear about their many adventures. I am weird, what can I say?! LOL!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

6 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Fish, you seem to be an interesting fellow and pretty down to earth. Pics of the silver hair or it ain't true! :P

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

LOL, I don't know how to take a selfie. When I get skunked fishing I honestly carry the black and white kitty in more than one way. Total great reply how you see yourself.

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

So, if we are supposed to say how we see ourselves um, er, I don't know...I am a smartass with a goofy side, wish I was a little taller, sometimes wish my hips and ass would quit bumping into everything, think I am pretty boring except I seem to be always running around with not enough time to just chill. I see myself as a tomboy because I am sometimes confused how ladies can accessorize so well with jewelry and clothes...yet I get compliments on what I spontaneously throw together or smirks depending on the day(I tend to sport my jammies on public excursions). I think I am classy if I am eating gourmet food with a good wine or beer at an upscale restaurant. I am easily amused by a naughty jokes, sexual innuendos, or a good prank. I daydream about doing a highkick, but am pretty pleased that I can roll out of bed and my body is still allowing me to stand. I am kind in that I tend to see how people are feeling and wish I could ease their pain or sadness, yet the stupidity of others drives me crazy and brings out the not so kind part of me. With that, I have learned patience and just remind myself that we are all human. Thank goodness for coffee! ;) I am musical and love to listen to different genres of music, and am usually caught humming, whistling, or singing. Surprisingly, I like to be alone a lot and am rarely lonely, but I think because of my chatty nature people think I am very social...I am not really. I could literally entertain myself for hours doing various things(usually something stupid) and still not be bored yet  I do like to meet new people and hear about their many adventures. I am weird, what can I say?! LOL!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

We've never met, but you just described me perfectly!

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

LOL, I don't know how to take a selfie. When I get skunked fishing I honestly carry the black and white kitty in more than one way. Total great reply how you see yourself.

I see myself as a kind, loving and true person... I enjoyed meeting you and would love to go fishing sometime💋 maybe you can show me how to fish here in CO💕

Nice post.  Wish I could be as positive as the old FishinDude about myself, but I do have one thing to say:

23 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Surprisingly, I like to be alone a lot and am rarely lonely, but I think because of my chatty nature people think I am very social...I am not really. I could literally entertain myself for hours doing various things(usually something stupid) and still not be bored yet  I do like to meet new people and hear about their many adventures. I am weird, what can I say?! LOL!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Describes me to a tee! I am still the band nerd, although I no longer play the tuba or violin, just the skin flute. At my age, I often wonder who the F that is staring back at me in the mirror.