BadBoy

I love that hot, hard thing between my legs...

11 posts in this topic

Yep, after a six-year hiatus, I went out last night and bought me a motorcycle.  Gotta say it:  riding a fast bike is the second-best thing in the world.  I know you folks don't care, just I am so happy I gotta shout it from the rooftops.

BadBoy rides again!

My idea of a great day:  Ride the bike to the airport, fly the ultralight for a few hours and drop in on one of the lovely ladies on the way home.  Life just keeps getting better.

9 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Yep, after a six-year hiatus, I went out last night and bought me a motorcycle.  Gotta say it:  riding a fast bike is the second-best thing in the world.  I know you folks don't care, just I am so happy I gotta shout it from the rooftops.

BadBoy rides again!

My idea of a great day:  Ride the bike to the airport, fly the ultralight for a few hours and drop in on one of the lovely ladies on the way home.  Life just keeps getting better.

Dammit, I thought we were going to talk about cocks! :(

Enjoy your bike dude! It suits your name too. ;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I feel ya. There's a peace the washes over me when I get on my bike and get into the mountains.

After 6yrs, PLEASE, be safe. Keep your head on a swivel. The cloak of invisibility provides concealment, not armor!  Just last week a guy in a pickup truck decided he wanted to shift lanes, right into where I was riding! 😡 Fortunately my sixth sense had me on the breaks & moving over so that he barely tapped me with his rear bumper on my front wheel. I went down, but at <5mph. No damage.  When he got out of the truck he said, "Sorry, I didn't see you." Two problems with this: I wear a bright safety orange & yellow jacket, and he had just turned into the street after I went right in front of him as I passed through the intersection. 

Remember, it's not paranoia if they really are out to get you.

To all you riders out there, remember Sgt. Esterhaus's immortal words, "Be careful out there!"

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

BadBoy rides again!

Nice! What did you get?

I ride a Thruxton and am contemplating making this my last year on it. 

54 minutes ago, tide32 said:

I feel ya. There's a peace the washes over me when I get on my bike and get into the mountains.

I'm kind of surprised to hear this, pedaling in the mountains is very hard. :D

7 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I'm kind of surprised to hear this, pedaling in the mountains is very hard. :D

You have no ides. And that skinny seat is hell on the twins. Thank god for talcum powder. :(

44 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

After 6yrs, PLEASE, be safe. Keep your head on a swivel. The cloak of invisibility provides concealment, not armor!  Just last week a guy in a pickup truck decided he wanted to shift lanes, right into where I was riding! 😡 Fortunately my sixth sense had me on the breaks & moving over so that he barely tapped me with his rear bumper on my front wheel. I went down, but at <5mph. No damage.  When he got out of the truck he said, "Sorry, I didn't see you." Two problems with this: I wear a bright safety orange & yellow jacket, and he had just turned into the street after I went right in front of him as I passed through the intersection. 

Remember, it's not paranoia if they really are out to get you.

To all you riders out there, remember Sgt. Esterhaus's immortal words, "Be careful out there!"

So far only one motorist has tried to kill me on mine.  She was apparently deaf too since I have a really loud horn put on mine and every other driver around turned their head to look.

Thanks for all of the love, especially the good advice.  I should point out that I have been riding some form of motorcycle for over 50 years, have been riding dirtbikes constantly (I have only been out of street bikes for six years - always had the dirtbike), and used to only have one form of transportation, which was my sweet old Honda CB650.  Over the years quite a few automobile drivers have tried to kill me, but none have succeeded, so far.

As I have told my sons on many occasions: "Any motorcyclist who counts on automobile drivers as being competent or even giving a damn is already dead."

23 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I just imagined you flying a plane to someone's house and I laughed out loud as I was reading this. Please don't judge me lol. 

That wasn't exactly what I meant, but if you ever want to look at your house from the air.....