ilovewomen

What is Your Must See TV Shows

118 posts in this topic

The reason that they are called "Spaghetti Westerns" is that the production company that filmed all of the classic Clint Eastwood westerns (listed above) shot them in Italy (get it, Italian food, spaghetti?).

No shit, it's true.

Edited by BadBoy

24 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

The reason that they are called "Spaghetti Westerns" is that the production company that filmed all of the classic Clint Eastwood westerns (listed above) shot them in Italy (get it, Italian food, spaghetti?).

No shit, it's true.

And most of the actors had badly synced dialogue 🙂

Well, I like Clint Eastwood movies, and I like Spaghetti, and it's fun to watch actors with badly sinced dialogue...so I guess I like spaghetti westerns 😁😁😁

16 hours ago, BadBoy said:

No shit, it's true.

14 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Well, I like Clint Eastwood movies, and I like Spaghetti, and it's fun to watch actors with badly sinced dialogue...so I guess I like spaghetti westerns 😁😁😁

Here's to a "Fist Full of Dollars" and "For a Few Dollars More".  Wow....brings back some fond memories.  And though it was not a spaghetti western,  "High Plains Drifter" is also a classic.

18 minutes ago, average1 said:

Here's to a "Fist Full of Dollars" and "For a Few Dollars More".  Wow....brings back some fond memories.  And though it was not a spaghetti western,  "High Plains Drifter" is also a classic.

Pale Rider

Been enjoying the comedy B Positive and this season,the reality series Bar Rescue,hasbeen focused on how Covid has effected the restaurants and bars in Las Vegas. 

On 7/18/2017 at 6:27 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

Veep, Silicon Valley, Insecure, Twin Peaks (the new season is fucking weird as expected), Ash vs Evil Dead, Triple D and 90 Day Fiance.

The Office is my all time favorite. My Netflix binges include The Office, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, How I Met Your Mother, Wings, Roseanne, Malcolm in the Middle, Scrubs, King of the Hill and The Simpsons.

Two of my ATFs as well.

I also like Better Call Saul, Money Heist, Goliath, Ozark and Columbo.

If anyone was/is a Columbo fan have a look at this

On 9/23/2021 at 0:00 PM, lustybustygina said:

Nextflix     Click Bate  

Hula 9 Perfect Strangers 

Ted Lasso .... Law & Order . all the Law & Order . god I watch to much TV ..

On 7/18/2017 at 3:27 PM, Happymon said:

Pulled the plug four years ago.  My only question today is what took me so long?

Um, you live in HEAVEN!

All of us wretches must find happiness where we might! 

Love you bro! And damn I'm Jealous as Hades! 

On 10/6/2018 at 7:21 AM, average1 said:

100% true

All shot in Italy to save some bucks!

I LOVE all of these movies, such a good run for Clint Eastwood!

Lady friend and I went and saw Cry Macho Friday night.  Not your typical  Clint Eastwood movie.

We both agreed it wasn’t his best movie.

It was a little slow in parts. 

That being said, overall we liked the movie.

Afterall, it had Clint Eastwood in it.

Yellowstone, Blue Bloods, Endevor, Morse

3 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Yellowstone, Blue Bloods, Endevor, Morse

Have you checked out ‘1883’?

Sherlock is a BBC program based on the works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. In the underworld, Sherlock Holmes and his friend John Watson solve cases using crime data and crime scene analysis, with his unrivaled skills in entering information using all of his senses. Starting in 2010 with its first episode "Study of the Color Pink", the series has gone far with its characters and story. We have always been fascinated by these two friends' journey and amazing use of skills.

On 7/19/2017 at 6:12 PM, fred1964 said:

Wild Wild West , Battlestar Galatica, and Mission Impossible. :lol:

yeah, I also watch Mission Impossible

Here I am mentioning some of the best TV shows of all time regardless of their genre. There is no comparison between them, they are all the best in their own way.

1. Game of Thrones

2. Friends

3. Prison Break

Mission Impossible, The Virginian, HDTV, The Rominoffs. Most nights I am not Intrested.  YouTube, I am done with the news too.,

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Kojak, Untouchables, and a British show on Prime called Grand Design,  I have grown sick of a few shows they play too much. And yes, most of the time, I instead meditate or zone out to music I grew up on, or nothing at all. Traveling guy on PBS is still good. 

Peaky Blinders
The Shield
West World
Hannibal
GOT

Watching "3rd Rock From the Sun" right now!

12 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Watching "3rd Rock From the Sun" right now!

Great show and John Lithgow is outstanding in anything he does.  Does great at comedy and also great at drama.  He has the talent to play the "goofy guy" and also the deranged serial killer.  His acting chops are incredible.