FuriousWeasel

Who worries about this problem...

17 posts in this topic

http://www.unitednews.org/lexington-sc-man-horrified-booking-prostitute-wife-arrived/

A 54-year old man in Lexington, South Carolina has made headlines after his attempt to hire a prostitute through an online service ended in a terrible mix-up that will likely cost him his marriage.

The man who we cannot identify for privacy reasons had been using the booking website for some months to hire prostitutes and meet them for sex at motels in neighboring areas.

On the most recent occasion, which occurred this weekend, the man told his wife he was going out drinking with work colleagues, when in reality he was travelling to a motel on the outskirts of Lexington.

Upon checking into the motel the man used his phone to access his regular website used to book prostitutes. According to a statement he made to authorities, he saw the profile of a new 26-year old woman who caught his attention.

As with many of the photos on the site, the photo only showed the woman from her neck down, but the man is said to have liked what he saw and he sent her a message to see if she was free later that night. She said she was, and they arranged for a liaison at the motel.

Guests in adjoining rooms called the front desk to report a disturbance at around 8 pm after the woman arrived and found that her client was none other than her husband of the last 17 years.

It emerged that the prostitute, who had advertised herself as "an attractive 26-year old," was actually the man's 48-year old wife. She was furious to find her husband in the motel room, although he was equally angry to learn his wife had been advertising her services on a prostitution website.

The husband may now face charges under South Carolina's tough prostitution laws, which make it illegal to one's own spouse.

27 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I think this is fake news, the only other reference I can find is on Reddit and that story is in Texas and there seem to be some doubts. You'd think there would be a link in the story.

Same story pretty much and from the same site

http://www.unitednews.org/man-from-katy-tx-ordered-prostitute-discovers-wife/

Gotta agree...I'm pretty sure I'd notice that the pictures looked a LOT like my wife of 17 years...

OK, clearly he could not be charged with having sex in exchange for money because everyone knows you can't get sex out of the wife, paid or not. :lol:

Oh I know it's fake, still funny though.  

Wondering if someone would bring up the Pina Colada song though.  I could see something like this happening though, somewhere in real life...

Truth is always stranger than fiction. One only has to look at the 5 o'clock news for proof...

I was hoping the story ended with them rekindling the flame in the hotel room. 

If you like Pina Coladas, getting caught in the rain!!!! 

One of my favorite songs and I thought of it immediately!

4 hours ago, HollyMarie said:

I was hoping the story ended with them rekindling the flame in the hotel room. 

And that's the Pina Colada song!

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

If you like Pina Coladas, getting caught in the rain!!!! 

One of my favorite songs and I thought of it immediately!

That's exactly what I was thinking Melissa!!! How funny!!! To think of that song!

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

And that's the Pina Colada song!

Want to give F. W. another rep. Out of points...damn!

I saw this story on my FB and couldn't help but laugh. I've never had to worry about my husband calling me (cause I don't have one) but the worry about my high school principal has crossed my mind 😱🤣

I guess if he couldn't tell from photos that it was his wife of many years, the review would state that pics were not accurate. 😆

I bet that could be some mind blowing angry sex.

On 7/17/2017 at 9:22 PM, pfunk said:

Gotta agree...I'm pretty sure I'd notice that the pictures looked a LOT like my wife of 17 years...

He probably hasn't looked at his wife..from the neck down.  Funny story...and yes,reminds me of the Bertie Higgins song.

Just figured out why so many of the best ladies like the song "Escape (Pina Colada )" song. He was not only a member of the bands The Cufflinks and The Bouys,he wrote the music for "Deep Throat."  ( at least thats what the movie credits say  )