Laci French

If you could...

63 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

Back to Africa on a photo safari.

I never wanted to leave!!

22 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Went to Illinois recently for a week to celebrate my grandmothers' milestone birthday. Would like to go back and spend more time with her .

Outside of family, would like to go to Florida for Nightmoves con .Heard its an insane weekend of .....

I would give anything for one more day with my Mamma.  Find the time to make that trip!

3 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Bora Bora! One way, and I'll find a job at a hotel! But I also like Fishndude idea! 

I want to go!  We can panhandle for our trip expenses.😂😂

my corner or yours...

28 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I would give anything for one more day with my Mamma.  Find the time to make that trip!

Was at her house in Illinois from June 29-July 5. Will return in Oct. Know exactly what you mean :)

Belize is my next dream trip, it's  beautiful there and the food is amazing. I love a beautiful backdrop, plus I can flex my language muscle. Anyone else bilingual or know a conversational level of a foreign language? 

But I am also a trash human and want to go back to Disneyland because I had so much fun. It's such a carefree place for adults and California weather is hard to beat. 

16 hours ago, Laci French said:

What a carefree life that would be 🏄 

got room for a free spirit hooker??😂

Always!

On 7/16/2017 at 6:20 PM, Bella Marie said:

Talk about incredible screen saver pictures. I hope you get there Bella Marie!!!

All of you have such amazing ideas...   I love travelling and for me it's mostly about three things:  3. Nature, 2. History, and 1. The people I'm there with.  

Ever since I was in the intelligence community during the end of the Cold War I have wanted to go to Russia.

Edited by CountryGentleman

15 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

All of you have such amazing ideas...   I love travelling and for me it's mostly about three things:  3. Nature, 2. History, and 1. The people I'm there with.  

Ever since I was in the intelligence community during the end of the Cold War I have wanted to go to Russia.

I hope you make the trip.

On 7/17/2017 at 3:32 PM, HollyMarie said:

Belize is my next dream trip, it's  beautiful there and the food is amazing. I love a beautiful backdrop, plus I can flex my language muscle. Anyone else bilingual or know a conversational level of a foreign language? 

But I am also a trash human and want to go back to Disneyland because I had so much fun. It's such a carefree place for adults and California weather is hard to beat. 

I don't know if it's still true but Belize is/was struggling and travel prices dropped dramatically. Same with Iceland, they're offering some serious incentive for tourists. I was just for fun looking into airfare for Iceland and found it as cheap as  $500 round trip. Not Belize but I bet you could find similar deals.

Disney Land or World I am totally there. It's not the magic kingdom for nothing. I could go back just to shop,  little France at EPCOT is all Beauty and the Beast themed and I wanted to buy everything!

On 7/19/2017 at 8:54 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

I don't know if it's still true but Belize is/was struggling and travel prices dropped dramatically. Same with Iceland, they're offering some serious incentive for tourists. I was just for fun looking into airfare for Iceland and found it as cheap as  $500 round trip. Not Belize but I bet you could find similar deals.

Disney Land or World I am totally there. It's not the magic kingdom for nothing. I could go back just to shop,  little France at EPCOT is all Beauty and the Beast themed and I wanted to buy everything!

I really want to do Belize and one day Fiji, but people fuckin love Fiji...because...well...it's Fiji and beautiful. I want to go to Iceland, it's on my list with Sweden. I just want to see the world, no frills, just some adventure. 

4 hours ago, HollyMarie said:

I really want to do Belize and one day Fiji, but people fuckin love Fiji...because...well...it's Fiji and beautiful. I want to go to Iceland, it's on my list with Sweden. I just want to see the world, no frills, just some adventure. 

Do it! I have so many destinations on my list! If only I had an occupation that allowed me travel? Hmm I should think on that. :lol:

On 7/18/2017 at 2:32 PM, CountryGentleman said:

My grand parents are from Russia, so I have always wanted to go.  I hope you can go someday... I think next year I'm going to do Prague, Croatia, and Austria.

19 minutes ago, rocketmanco901 said:

Japan. I've always felt like a reincarnated Samurai traped in a gai jin body.

That you are😂😂

Bring me with because I'm hungry😉

Italy, Greece, and Egypt to see the pyramids, and the great wall.

I would love to visit Bhutan. I have heard it's what Tibet looked like in the early 1900's prior to all the tourism.

A tropical island overflowing with good food, good rum, and completely inhabited only by attractive bi-sexual women.

On 7/17/2017 at 3:32 PM, HollyMarie said:

They speak English in Belize (national language) - i've been a couple times.  It's awesome. :)

2 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

They speak English in Belize (national language) - i've been a couple times.  It's awesome. :)

Used to be known as British Honduras

6 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

They speak multiple languages there as well. I wish the US had more education around languages like they do everywhere else. 

Deep in this post and long forgotten. 

I miss her. My wife that has been dead for 6 years, 4 months and 23 days. A horrible, deep aching. Unimaginable pain. What can Hell do to me, now? That is the question.

She had the finest ass in the universe, unfortunately rubbing a Maserati with a felt cloth all day long, eventually just emasculated me. Paralysis of courage at its finest. Sometimes you just have to take a car like that and grab her by the gas. Parts may fly off along the way, but it will be the most adventurous ride of your life. 

My life, a lesson learned far too late. For me, it was Kronos who cursed me. I was destroyed before I ever met her. The only human being on this planet to fully understand me. 

I choke my own throat. I choke it in hatred every night before I bed. I recognize how reviled I have become. A wight that changes organs with whispers. How, is it that I have this unatural force of rage that can twist men's bones into spirals beneath their skin? How is it that I have this patience, a waiting game, a quiet hunter. I watch my enemies wither away from cancer. How is it that I destroy everything I touch?

Eventually, over the span years, an answer will come. In this dream, I will meet an old Egyptian medico. He will be a healer and a wanderer. This sorcerer will tell me only once while I dream, "The stars are an illusion. The way back is the way through, just as Uroboros eats his own tail. Follow me through the black hole. Come with me to Hell and find this woman of yours." 

My next vacation is a dingy bar in Dublin, it might look real, the beer might even be warm, the atmosphere stuffy, misty, the mutton dried out, but I know this place well. I have been here before. No matter how you might try to fool me, I know old goats of the past. I know Hell when I see it. That's where I'm destined.

Arrivederci. 

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:08 PM, Laci French said:

~If you could go anywhere in the world~

Where would you go and why?

In 1985, I stepped off a small plane and as the tropics washed over me for the first time, I was overwhelmed by the thought  "My god, I'm home."  Took me awhile to pull it off, but I've spent the last 17 years living my dream.  

Hawaii is always at the top of my list, like all the islands but Kaui is my favorite! It's so laid back, great beach time , great resorts , great hiking , and great places to eat and drink that are really laid back, always meet a lot of great people there. I think it would be a great place to take someone with me sometime and just experience the real Hawaiian life like it use to be, great place for love and romance!

11 minutes ago, Funguy said:

Hawaii is always at the top of my list, like all the islands but Kaui is my favorite! It's so laid back, great beach time , great resorts , great hiking , and great places to eat and drink that are really laid back, always meet a lot of great people there. I think it would be a great place to take someone with me sometime and just experience the real Hawaiian life like it use to be, great place for love and romance!

One of my favorite places....cannot wait to go back and visit!