Lucylucyloveland

ID Rant

131 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

What echo chamber? It was you that decided to start this conversation and use me to bolster your point. There are other ladies here that have said they used IDs feel free to tag them into the conversation. I provided you with reasons why it's useful and you ignored it while also ignoring giving reasons that anonymity is a benefit. And it again it bears repeating, I only replied to you about this I wasn't supporting anything I said it was uncool to call it whining. You started this discussion with your agenda.

The real problem with change is getting the truly complacent to understand. If you don't want to offer an ID that's fine but to defend it with falsehoods it's dishonest. I have no desperate need to be right, entitled to my opinions they same as you are. But you continually ignore factual information. And again if you're not on the other side how do you really understand the process and it's usefulness?

In case of emergency or just the absolute worst case scenario a real name is beyond useful. Providers are already a marginalized demographic and how much time do you think is going to be spent tracking down hobby names and burner phones? You're correct in that IDs don't provide safety, they're flimsy plastic not a shield but the information provided is useful for a variety of reasons. I can't help but repeat myself but if you don't understand the importance or acknowledge the reasons why it works then your statement is false. You're not speaking from experience you're speaking from presumption.

If there is a better way to compromise on the different methods I'm open. Like if screening sites collect real info on clients and give to providers when it's needed for something like going to the police or a serious crime I would support that. It would be easier for all involved but the two systems don't really work together and it's not just limited to TOB and P411 anywhere where reference sites are used you'll see these arguments. I would be interested in people actually offering suggestions.

I don't think there are any suggestions anyone can offer to circumvent this issue.  Both sides (providers/hobbyists) have valid points.  

It takes a leap of faith on both parts for the first meeting, with that we all have to do what we feel is in our best interest.

I wish I could offer a suggestion that could bridge this gap so many face.  I only see p411 or those with solid references so I'm probably of little help.:(

19 hours ago, jj254 said:

Ain't a doctor. I know not to drink bleach. Suppose you'd wonder who I am to tell folks not to drink bleach, huh? It's elitist bullshit. You're letting your desperate need to be right on the internet blind you. I get it though. Seen plenty of your posts. You're pro-provider, but you define that as necessarily anti-client. Shame, too. You could be a powerful voice for improvement. Problem with self-proclaimed experts is a failure to intake information. You read every client post looking for the flaw, not the message. Gotta break out of that echo chamber. You wanna check IDs? Cool. Run your business how you see fit. Stop telling folks it keeps them safe though. It don't. 

While jj's presentation could use a lot more finesse, the message is essentially correct.This issue becomes a "client versus provider" argument with too much emotion that cancels logic. By all means, ask for ID if it makes you feel safer, but that FEEL is all there is. If a client intends to beat, cut, rape, rob, kill, counterfeit a provider, getting and flashing a fake ID is childs play. A guy knows where to get good counterfeit money, but can't get a fake ID?  Indeed, if you want to talk about serial killers, they might well have a fake ID, but they might also have no problem showing you the real thing since you won't be telling anyone what it said. Suppose a client decides to rape, beat, and rob a provider but she has seen his RWI . She now has the power to put him away 30 to life. Be in his best interest to kill her. Checking ID is only a deterrent to people who are not going to do anything anyway. It does not bother me at all if ladies ask for ID's and I might, or might not show mine depending on the overall situation and feel. However, it DOES bother me that ladies may have a false sense of security in that action. 

This really is turning dark.:(

on that note good night.

Edited by Laci French
Logging off of the bs for the night

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

This really is turning dark.:(

Good...it was supposed to. That means you got the point.

12 hours ago, Admiral C said:

While jj's presentation could use a lot more finesse, the message is essentially correct.This issue becomes a "client versus provider" argument with too much emotion that cancels logic. By all means, ask for ID if it makes you feel safer, but that FEEL is all there is. If a client intends to beat, cut, rape, rob, kill, counterfeit a provider, getting and flashing a fake ID is childs play. A guy knows where to get good counterfeit money, but can't get a fake ID?  Indeed, if you want to talk about serial killers, they might well have a fake ID, but they might also have no problem showing you the real thing since you won't be telling anyone what it said. Suppose a client decides to rape, beat, and rob a provider but she has seen his RWI . She now has the power to put him away 30 to life. Be in his best interest to kill her. Checking ID is only a deterrent to people who are not going to do anything anyway. It does not bother me at all if ladies ask for ID's and I might, or might not show mine depending on the overall situation and feel. However, it DOES bother me that ladies may have a false sense of security in that action. 

To make it work as a deadman switch, she's gotta save the info some place a 3rd party can access it easily. 

14 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Blah blah blah blah

42 minutes ago, jj254 said:

Blah blah blah blah

12 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Blah blah blah blah

pissing-contest.jpg

49 minutes ago, jj254 said:

To make it work as a deadman switch, she's gotta save the info some place a 3rd party can access it easily. 

That would make for an interesting conversation......" Thanks for the ID Hun...now just give me a sec to scan it and save it to the cloud and we are all set!"

13 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Still waiting on someone to explain why fake names are safer. There's a lot of ignoring going on. It's not just about it being a deterrent. Real world info doesn't change. It's easier to track and it easier and less humiliating than handing over phony names in case of emergency.

There is nothing that keeps us safe about references either. An OK is one prov

9 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Still waiting on someone to explain why fake names are safer. There's a lot of ignoring going on. It's not just about it being a deterrent. Real world info doesn't change. It's easier to track and it easier and less humiliating than handing over phony names in case of emergency.

Nah. Already explained my points. You either get it or you don't by now. Not gonna do this 5 year old 'but why but why' stuff. Have a nice day. 

32 minutes ago, jj254 said:

Nah. Already explained my points. You either get it or you don't by now. Not gonna do this 5 year old 'but why but why' stuff. Have a nice day. 

Nah you've ignored every question that I've asked you.  You don't like the idea I get it but you continually ignore the reality. That's cool. That's not on me. You refuse to acknowledge anything. So your closed minded 5 year old behavior is yours. Wasn't talking to you anyways.

But hey that guy who had 17 OKs and assaulted and robbed a provider totally makes your argument stronger.

Edited by Lucy Kitten
spelling

34 minutes ago, jj254 said:

If you're tired of this conversation why are you there ready to pounce? For the millionth time until you sell your ass you don't know how or why providers do things. So stop pretending to be the authority.

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

If you're tired of this conversation why are you there ready to pounce? For the millionth time until you sell your ass you don't know how or why providers do things. So stop pretending to be the authority.

Wow Lucy you had been doing so well for a while. I thought we might be getting a kinder, gentler Lucy but I guess not. 

4 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Since you quoted me, I'm going to guess that you were asking me. Although I have not said anything about fake names being safer, I will try to respond to what I think you are asking. Obviously, if neither client nor provider engage in any shady activities, real names, fake names, ID's are irrelevant . ( although I admit there is a school of thought which says simply that NOBODY should use a real name in an illegal activity). It also seems obvious, at least to me, that if a guy has a pre-meditated plan to rip-off or harm a provider, they will have a plan for being asked for I.D. ( fake I.D, or something worse). That leaves us with the spontaneous, spur of the moment, crime of passion guy who decides during the meeting to do something bad. You can make the argument that having seen his actual I.D. could make him change his mind. One could also make the argument that he does his crime of passion and realizes that having seen his I.D. you are the only witness to his robbery, assault, rape....etc...and maybe life sentence. ( even if this unbalanced guy does NOT have priors). As for the ladies using their real names, well, any arguments for that just don't make any sense.

42 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Maybe Lucy went off her meds??

3 hours ago, H2Opieluver said:

Wow Lucy you had been doing so well for a while. I thought we might be getting a kinder, gentler Lucy but I guess not. 

Lol, look at you two. Don't like what a woman says and she must be off her meds. What incentive to I have to be nice when this how I am talked to?

26 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Lol, look at you two. Don't like what a woman says and she must be off her meds. What incentive to I have to be nice when this how I am talked to?

None. But when has being nice ever stopped you from spraying your vinegar?

3 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I must admit Kitten, you are nothing if not entertaining. You are, however, the scariest individual posting on these forums. I don't think I've ever in all my life found anyone with the anger issues you possess. It would be scary to know you in person.

Gentlemen, the correct polite response is "Welcome Back Lucy, You Were Missed". Come on guys. Dang I missed her...Not.

Since many are getting rather worked up and it is turning to a Lucy bash, allow me to suggest people not get too worked up about this.This is not just for ladies who might be a bit raw, but also for any black hearts out there who might be taking dark notes. Instead...smile! I mean that...Smile!  When you go to a hotel as client or provider, incall or outcall, remember..... the parking lot, lobby, elevators, stairways, hallways most if not all have security cameras. When you visit many apartment complexes....same story. A private single residence may or may not have hidden camera's ...the resident makes that call based on how he, or she assesses risks. Camera's at intersections, businesses. Be you client or provider, good guy, bad guy, good girl bad girl.Smile! Incall, outcall, hotel, apartment, single family home...smile!  Smile, because there's a really good chance you are on Candid Camera.

i think it's funny how lucy is the one on here say how important safety is and years ago she gives  a  ok to a cop, and a few ladies got busted, maybe lucy you should go back and sit In the corner.

17 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

i think it's funny how lucy is the one on here say how important safety is and years ago she gives  a  ok to a cop, and a few ladies got busted, maybe lucy you should go back and sit In the corner.

Ouch!

And I thought I was the only one that remembered that!   Touche' Stevie. 

Stevie. I love the fact that you have no filter.

keep it real.

1 hour ago, petey-9950 said:

And I thought I was the only one that remembered that!   Touche' Stevie. 

sometimes we forget, but it had to be said since she's going off on all of everyone. can't wait for her reply to this lol! 😁

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

sometimes we forget, but it had to be said since she's going off on all of everyone. can't wait for her reply to this lol! 😁

I predict one of two responses:

1) She totally ignores the remark. 

or

2) She blackballs you for being mean to her. 

Why is Jack Nicolson running through my head about now? 😏

Edited by Bit Banger

You know, regardless of anyone's opinion on Lucy, I bet if someone started a new thread entitled 'Who hates Lucy and Why?", it would be deemed inappropriate and removed. Seeing how this thread seems to be getting hijacked in that direction, maybe it is time for the mods to slap a lock on it.

6 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

You know, regardless of anyone's opinion on Lucy, I bet if someone started a new thread entitled 'Who hates Lucy and Why?", it would be deemed inappropriate and removed. Seeing how this thread seems to be getting hijacked in that direction, maybe it is time for the mods to slap a lock on it.

i dont believe it's going that way! it's not are fault she keeps her rants going, OP are just responding to her comments, I put up there what I did cuz people have to know what she did, after all of her preaching of checking id's and how unsafe it is not too!! she needs to keep her mouth shut period!

she didn't make it safe for all those girls who got popped did she?

So why is it certain juvenile members of the I Love Lucy (not!) club feel the need to dredge up allegations related to years old events that they have zero personal knowledge of. A new low - congrats. She has strong opinions (that I do not always agree with but do often) and presents them in a very clear fashion. I know many in the clique would prefer airheaded thinly veiled advertising sprinkled with how great you are and cant argue with her in a logical manner without insults but this is over the line. Especially toward someone with 50 great reviews including some from members of the clique. Grow the f**k up.

19 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

So why is it certain juvenile members of the I Love Lucy (not!) club feel the need to dredge up allegations related to years old events that they have zero personal knowledge of. A new low - congrats. She has strong opinions (that I do not always agree with but do often) and presents them in a very clear fashion. I know many in the clique would prefer airheaded thinly veiled advertising sprinkled with how great you are and cant argue with her in a logical manner without insults but this is over the line. Especially toward someone with 50 great reviews including some from members of the clique. Grow the f**k up.

This^^^

Unfortunately, at least some of that clique are members of management as well; it's not only tolerated but encouraged.

36 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

... She has strong opinions (that I do not always agree with but do often) and presents them in a very clear fashion. I know many in the clique would prefer airheaded thinly veiled advertising sprinkled with how great you are and cant argue with her in a logical manner without insults but this is over the line. ...

Speaking of over the line, how do you deal with a calumny like this?

On 7/21/2017 at 1:24 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

... But again not surprising from the guy who would rather see a dead hooker than guy outed.

Perhaps if fair maiden would ever acknowledge that there are usually two sides(at least) to the issues and that they all have some valid points once in a while, she might not get so trashed.  She wants us to be nice when all she does is spew.  Why bother?

I actually like Lucy's posts.  They bring comic relief to the board, sort of like 2Big used to do. Wind her up and watch her spin like Linda Blair😁