Lucylucyloveland

ID Rant

131 posts in this topic

On 7/25/2017 at 11:29 AM, gr8owl said:

So why is it certain juvenile members of the I Love Lucy (not!) club feel the need to dredge up allegations related to years old events that they have zero personal knowledge of. A new low - congrats. She has strong opinions (that I do not always agree with but do often) and presents them in a very clear fashion. I know many in the clique would prefer airheaded thinly veiled advertising sprinkled with how great you are and cant argue with her in a logical manner without insults but this is over the line. Especially toward someone with 50 great reviews including some from members of the clique. Grow the f**k up.

I usually agree with pretty much everything you post gr8owl but must definitely disagree with you on this one. It's not that Lucy Kitten has differing opinions on a lot of subjects that come up on this board, it's how she tries to shove those opinions down everybody else's throats that differ from her. There is a respectful manner in which to present those opinions and she shows absolutely no respect to others. At some point people get tired of her shit and strike back. Should we be the bigger person and just keep quiet? Probably, but not in my nature to let things go like that. Call it a personality flaw or whatever, I am very comfortable with how I personally deal with issues. When someone needs to be called out and am perfectly ok with being one who does that.

What I will agree with you on is that it is probably time to close this thread since I'm not sure anything else constructive can be added to the original Op.

On 7/25/2017 at 1:11 PM, H2Opieluver said:

I usually agree with pretty much everything you post gr8owl but must definitely disagree with you on this one. It's not that Lucy Kitten has differing opinions on a lot of subjects that come up on this board, it's how she tries to shove those opinions down everybody else's throats that differ from her. There is a respectful manner in which to present those opinions and she shows absolutely no respect to others. At some point people get tired of her shit and strike back. Should we be the bigger person and just keep quiet? Probably, but not in my nature to let things go like that. Call it a personality flaw or whatever, I am very comfortable with how I personally deal with issues. When someone needs to be called out and am perfectly ok with being one who does that.

What I will agree with you on is that it is probably time to close this thread since I'm not sure anything else constructive can be added to the original Op.

And i generally agree with most of your posts. This one included. She could attack less regardless of who starts the shit and it is by no means always her. What i referred to as over the line was stating old allegations as fact (not you) with no personal knowledge and several gleefully piling on just cause they dont like her.  I think she derives pleasure in jacking with some people and some people derive even more from jacking with her and wish both sides would dial it back a couple clicks, and especially when it derails perfectly good threads. And sidetracks the point of board - sharing helpful information to keep everyone safer while enjoying adult activities with like minded fun people.

41 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

And i generally agree with most of your posts. This one included. She could attack less regardless of who starts the shit and it is by no means always her. What i referred to as over the line was stating old allegations as fact (not you) with no personal knowledge and several gleefully piling on just cause they dont like her.  I think she derives pleasure in jacking with some people and some people derive even more from jacking with her and wish both sides would dial it back a couple clicks, and especially when it derails perfectly good threads. And sidetracks the point of board - sharing helpful information to keep everyone safer while enjoying adult activities with like minded fun people.

I just have to wonder what is so threatening about her and her opinions that she should be called out, vilified, or censured on any other basis than to refute her arguments. The fine fellow that you are addressing in the quoted post is one of the first to post ad hominem attacks, not on the substance of her point, but her right to make that point at all.

Ostensibly we are all adults here, I submit that while a forum is the place for all to post their positions, it is not really up to others to critique the delivery when they obviously cannot address the points being made. It is also incumbent upon us as participants to be our own editors. Nobody is "shoving" anything down anyone's throat. It is up to all of us to read or not, respond or not; but as adults I think most should be able to move past a post that they have nothing to add but venom.

56 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

I just have to wonder what is so threatening about her and her opinions that she should be called out, vilified, or censured on any other basis than to refute her arguments. The fine fellow that you are addressing in the quoted post is one of the first to post ad hominem attacks, not on the substance of her point, but her right to make that point at all.

Ostensibly we are all adults here, I submit that while a forum is the place for all to post their positions, it is not really up to others to critique the delivery when they obviously cannot address the points being made. It is also incumbent upon us as participants to be our own editors. Nobody is "shoving" anything down anyone's throat. It is up to all of us to read or not, respond or not; but as adults I think most should be able to move past a post that they have nothing to add but venom.

Ok Rudolph, I'm only going to address you once because I know you really don't care what I'm saying.How can you be so blind to how her posts come across. Just go back and read them and maybe you might get it but I'm not holding out hope. 90 % of your posts are posts that come to her defense whenever somebody hurts her feelings otherwise it's crickets. You don't need to bother responding to this post as I know you disagree wholeheartedly with what I and everyone else thinks about the Kitten. Like an alcoholic, they never believe they have a problem because they don't want to admit it. I put Lucy in this category and you for enabling her.

You know, all that hate is gonna eat a lot of you up. It is sad also because when you hate, YOU are the only one who suffers since most of those you hate do not know it, and the rest do not care.

11 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

You know, all that hate is gonna eat a lot of you up. It is sad also because when you hate, YOU are the only one who suffers since most of those you hate do not know it, and the rest do not care.

Getting all philosophical , geez.No feelings one way or another on my end. It's all in good fun here 😇.

Well put LucyLoveland.. hard to punch holes in an argument for privacy and safety when it's what any male would want for themselves.. may be in the way you're framing your questions as we males are on high alert for possible LE ploys to entrap, but at the end of the day,  I, for one, would respect your screening process on the basis of your reviews serving as "proof" of your legitimacy.. be safe Darlin', don't compromise!

On 7/15/2017 at 7:12 PM, Long Time said:

Way too many times guys have been burned big time by giving out their RWI or hosting at their home.  Sure, you're probably not going to do that.  But there are so many other providers that will lie, rob, cheat or rat out a guy or retaliate disproportionately when she gets a bad review that it is never worth the risk.  It is why I have P411 and a dedicated hobby phone and if that isn't good enough for a provider there are plenty of others I can see.

+1 If a provider is not on P411 she is not worth the chance. This would be a good rule of thumb, no P411 take a pass.

2 minutes ago, boink36 said:

+1 If a provider is not on P411 she is not worth the chance. This would be a good rule of thumb, no P411 take a pass.

P411 just improves your odds - or it at least seems to.  But limiting oneself to only p411 ladies means missing out on many, many fine ladies.  Some of whom can be talked into joining here and there, but you have to meet them first B)

On 07/25/2017 at 10:50 AM, MrReindeer-9515 said:

This^^^

Unfortunately, at least some of that clique are members of management as well; it's not only tolerated but encouraged.

For the record, This is Not true. We do not appreciate you making that statement MrReindeer.

8 hours ago, gr8owl said:

P411 just improves your odds - or it at least seems to.  But limiting oneself to only p411 ladies means missing out on many, many fine ladies.  Some of whom can be talked into joining here and there, but you have to meet them first B)

I'm sure you're right but I think I'm going to stick with that new idea. if she is not on P411 she is not even worth a look. I'm too old and slow to be taking chances.

On 7/15/2017 at 5:42 PM, Lucylucyloveland said:

Ok I have to rant here for a second. I can't understand how some potential clients get so weird about sharing their id with me. I am the one who is inviting you into my home! I am the one who is a verified provider already! I have no reason to use your info against you, I just want to feel safe. It is incredibly annoying to go through the process of asking the same questions over and over again with each new potential client only for them to say they feel uncomfortable with giving me such basic information. Why are guys so weird about this? I have more to lose than they do. I could tarnish my name very easily if I were to use their information in any way other than just as verification. I don't know am I missing something here?

This is my first-ever post in here, and it must be karma. I say that because I had no problem when Lucy asked for a copy of my ID (one week after she started this thread).

I just read this thread for the first time tonight because I am with Lucy,  My P411 expired after some health problems a few years ago, but fortunately I didn't expire. I took a long break, but I decided to mount my hobby horse again. This summer I looked at nearly 400 distinct provider ads, and I read all the reviews of all the ladies who caught my attention. I created a TOB spreadsheet alphabetic list I wanted to see. Therefore, I easily agreed to her screening request.

Some people ascribe to Joseph Heller's sentiment in Catch-22: "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you."

I have that feeling sometimes, but here is my favorite optimistic quote from Delmar O'Donnell, my favorite character in "O' Brother Where Art Thou?": http://www.hark.com/clips/cctckhksfc-well-ill-only-be-82

7 hours ago, dsimms99 said:

This is my first-ever post in here, and it must be karma. I say that because I had no problem when Lucy asked for a copy of my ID (one week after she started this thread).

I just read this thread for the first time tonight because I am with Lucy,  My P411 expired after some health problems a few years ago, but fortunately I didn't expire. I took a long break, but I decided to mount my hobby horse again. This summer I looked at nearly 400 distinct provider ads, and I read all the reviews of all the ladies who caught my attention. I created a TOB spreadsheet alphabetic list I wanted to see. Therefore, I easily agreed to her screening request.

Some people ascribe to Joseph Heller's sentiment in Catch-22: "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you."

I have that feeling sometimes, but here is my favorite optimistic quote from Delmar O'Donnell, my favorite character in "O' Brother Where Art Thou?": http://www.hark.com/clips/cctckhksfc-well-ill-only-be-82

Holy shit man, this hobby shouldn't be that difficult. 400 ads and a spreadsheet? Just go out and get you some nookie for crying out loud.

.....This summer I looked at nearly 400 distinct provider ads, and I read all the reviews of all the ladies who caught my attention. I created a TOB spreadsheet alphabetic list I wanted to see.......

I must say I am impressed with your........discipline.

The first ad I open that shows a naked pair of boobies, the little guy starts screaming "HER!   HER! CALL HER! NOW! NOW! NOW!"

11 minutes ago, Yorick said:

... The first ad I open that shows a naked pair of boobies, the little guy starts screaming "HER!   HER! CALL HER! NOW! NOW! NOW!"

You need to spend more time in strip clubs & nudist camps. Then the little guy will start saying, "Meh, another pair of tits." 😙

400 ads? what was so special about Lucy's  ad, just curious, I bet other providers would like to know what so special about her ad that made it special.

8 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

You need to spend more time in strip clubs & nudist camps. Then the little guy will start saying, "Meh, another pair of tits." 😙

Nah.  I found out early on that strip clubs are the best way to get fucked without having any sex.   Why go pay to watch some lady get naked and then not be able to have sex with her?  I don't beat myself with a whip, either.  That kind of self-abuse is nuts.

36 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I hope to never get that jaded with boobies!

I prescribe to the Ron White theory.

Once you've seen one woman naked, you...pretty much wanna see the rest of 'em naked.

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I hope to never get that jaded with boobies!

Oh, I still appreciate a fine rack. And I've probably seen a greater variety than most, in all ages, sizes, and shapes. But it is considered impolite to get "that schwing" in the nudist community. 

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

400 ads? what was so special about Lucy's  ad, just curious, I bet other providers would like to know what so special about her ad that made it special.

I didn't mean to divert the thread to me and my predilections. My point was to respond to Lucy's frustration: " I can't understand how some potential clients get so weird about sharing their id with me." I didn't feel weird about sharing my ID with her, and now I look forward to "sharing my id with her" in the Freudian sense of the word.

I can understand her point because I don't belong to P411, my reviews are sparse, and my past referrals have moved on. My little head wants to be chief adviser to my big head in this matter, but I had an overall sense of confidence that Lucy was someone I could trust. In fact, this was the first time I ever sent a girl my ID.

Why did I trust her? When I found an ad that was appealing to me on my most superficial levels, I would click on the "My Ads" button and read what a provider said about herself. If I was still interested, I would read all her reviews to see what others said about her. Lucy's ad captivated me. I liked her pictures (size, shape, fun, sexy, sweet, playful, thoughtful, and numerous!). I liked all the great reviews, and that further reinforced my desire to see her. I liked how she expressed herself in her ads and in this forum, and that added to my  overall impression of her (sincere, intelligent, informative, empathetic, discreet, etc.). And finally, I enjoyed our text messages and phone call as we arranged things.

I am a lonely, homely, old guy who lives alone and is very selective about things that are important to me... and I probably have OCD to boot. 400 ads may sound like a lot, but that is only 26 pages on the ad board, and I quickly scanned through most of them in the course of checking emails and surfing at the end of a day over a period of weeks. I just didn't want to reopen the same provider name again and again, so I made my little list... and then I checked it twice.

P.S. Do you know why Santa Claus is so happy? He knows where all the bad girls live.

Woah, hold on.  You 'sent' her your ID?  As in you took a picture of it and texted it?  Did you at least redact your address?

You guys that do this are idiots.  Sure everything seems fine now.  But eventually one day it will blow up in your face when one of these 'fabulous ladies' goes BSC and executes the nuclear option with your info.  Say goodbye to your job, your wife, your kids, your money etc.

I'm sure Lucy is a wonderful woman and I am definitely not trying to rag on her.  But no VJJ will ever be worth that risk to me.

1 hour ago, dsimms99 said:

I didn't mean to divert the thread to me and my predilections. My point was to respond to Lucy's frustration: " I can't understand how some potential clients get so weird about sharing their id with me." I didn't feel weird about sharing my ID with her, and now I look forward to "sharing my id with her" in the Freudian sense of the word.

I can understand her point because I don't belong to P411, my reviews are sparse, and my past referrals have moved on. My little head wants to be chief adviser to my big head in this matter, but I had an overall sense of confidence that Lucy was someone I could trust. In fact, this was the first time I ever sent a girl my ID.

Why did I trust her? When I found an ad that was appealing to me on my most superficial levels, I would click on the "My Ads" button and read what a provider said about herself. If I was still interested, I would read all her reviews to see what others said about her. Lucy's ad captivated me. I liked her pictures (size, shape, fun, sexy, sweet, playful, thoughtful, and numerous!). I liked all the great reviews, and that further reinforced my desire to see her. I liked how she expressed herself in her ads and in this forum, and that added to my  overall impression of her (sincere, intelligent, informative, empathetic, discreet, etc.). And finally, I enjoyed our text messages and phone call as we arranged things.

I am a lonely, homely, old guy who lives alone and is very selective about things that are important to me... and I probably have OCD to boot. 400 ads may sound like a lot, but that is only 26 pages on the ad board, and I quickly scanned through most of them in the course of checking emails and surfing at the end of a day over a period of weeks. I just didn't want to reopen the same provider name again and again, so I made my little list... and then I checked it twice.

P.S. Do you know why Santa Claus is so happy? He knows where all the bad girls live.

I didn't mean to sound disrespectful to your methods, you can absolutely do what you are comfortable with. Just be careful with showing your RWI. I think the vast majority of the guys on this forum feel uncomfortable with doing what you are doing. If you are ok with it then good luck and have fun.

32 minutes ago, Long Time said:

Woah, hold on.  You 'sent' her your ID?  As in you took a picture of it and texted it?  Did you at least redact your address?

You guys that do this are idiots.  Sure everything seems fine now.  But eventually one day it will blow up in your face when one of these 'fabulous ladies' goes BSC and executes the nuclear option with your info.  Say goodbye to your job, your wife, your kids, your money etc.

I'm sure Lucy is a wonderful woman and I am definitely not trying to rag on her.  But no VJJ will ever be worth that risk to me.

Then you better give up "pay for play"

@dsimms99: My point was to respond to LucyLoveland's frustration: " I can't understand how some potential clients get so weird about sharing their id with me." 

My point is, "I can't understand how some potential escorts get so weird about sharing their id with me." 

But we've hashed that horse. 

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

My point is, "I can't understand how some potential escorts get so weird about sharing their id with me." 

If you can show me info about an escort (other than Aileen Wuornos, one in several million) who murdered multiple clients, maybe you would have a point. However, every time a female escort meets a new male client, she's at risk of death, enslavement, torture, robbery, and, of course, arrest. Not quite comparable to "being outed". In my opinion your argument is specious, at best.

When replying to this thread please indicate which Lucy you are referring to.

47 minutes ago, pfunk said:

... In my opinion your argument is specious, at best.

You must have missed this part. 

7 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

But we've hashed that horse.