Troubadour

Gratitude

7 posts in this topic

As a new hobbiest I would like to take a moment to express a sincere shout of Gratitude!

Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to post reviews and have shared your experiences. 

After meeting 1/2 dozen providers recommended here, all of which have yielded great experiences, it is time to give a huge thanks to TOB and all of its administrators and users.

Thanks!

Troubabdour

I hope I speak for several others here, when I say we've been where you are. That joy is the reason we became members, and post reviews regularly.

Welcome aboard! I look forward to your reviews! :D

On 7/14/2017 at 8:37 PM, Troubadour said:

As a new hobbiest I would like to take a moment to express a sincere shout of Gratitude!

Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to post reviews and have shared your experiences. 

After meeting 1/2 dozen providers recommended here, all of which have yielded great experiences, it is time to give a huge thanks to TOB and all of its administrators and users.

Thanks!

Troubabdour

So glad you found the community!  

On 7/14/2017 at 9:37 PM, Troubadour said:

Thanks!

Troubabdour

Welcome, this forum really is one of the best. 

What a classy thing to say! Welcome