Raine-7379

Black and White or Color Photos

43 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Skg said:

No long explanation here. I like color. Maybe it's those red panties.

It can always be B&W except for her red panties.

just a thought. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite is a petite YL that has on long black opera gloves, crisscross stockings, heals, and nipple pasties.  That is very hot in black and white... 

Least favorite, messy room selfie in color.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

My favorite is a petite YL that has on long black opera gloves, crisscross stockings, heals, and nipple pasties.  That is very hot in black and white... 

Least favorite, messy room selfie in color.

Are you familiar with Black Lotus Photography? Or Robin Ardeur in NYC? Robin is also a provider but both are women who excel in boudoir photography for providers. Their work is beautiful and Robin has some amazing shooting locations. I am seeing more and more artistic shoots and I like it, my only issue is the price!

There are some ladies that are taking pictures and media to the next level, not even that like 100 steps ahead. Liara Roux has produced some jaw dropping beautiful stuff. Good photos and different types of photos can open up opportunities we never knew existed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2017 at 8:52 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

There are a few gals who take awesome selfies, who know how to do it right, but most of the ones I've seen just can't pull it off.  Too much staring directly into the screen with a pissed off look on their faces... 

I think the most important thing is the photos should the personality should shine through.  Though maybe some of them the pissed off look does reveal the personality?

One thing I wish the board had was some sort of "voting" for photos.  Just like session reviews, feedback is important to getting better.

I completely agree on selfies, so many phones now a days have better resolution and picture quality than the camera I got just a few years ago. And there are adapters that can  help too. I think the "creative selfie" is an art form which used well can be very effective. Thats why I was careful to specify the type of selfie. 

I will admit, I am a fan of women's certain assets, I do look for certain things in photos, if I don't quite see what I am looking for in pics I don't loose hope because i enjoy the mystery and seduction photos create. I think photos can also be helpful if you have a certain fantasy of an outfit a provider might have, so seeing her in it in a photo she might have is..... inspirational.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Are you familiar with Black Lotus Photography? Or Robin Ardeur in NYC? Robin is also a provider but both are women who excel in boudoir photography for providers. Their work is beautiful and Robin has some amazing shooting locations. I am seeing more and more artistic shoots and I like it, my only issue is the price!

There are some ladies that are taking pictures and media to the next level, not even that like 100 steps ahead. Liara Roux has produced some jaw dropping beautiful stuff. Good photos and different types of photos can open up opportunities we never knew existed.

Liara Roux has a reddit site with a bunch of photos https://www.reddit.com/r/LiaraRoux/

I also think of things this way.  Artistic shots may or may not be the best for any individual person's ads, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have pics of yourself being beautiful just for yourself.  Something to look at years down the road and say damn, I'm a real hottie...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2017 at 8:52 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

There are a few gals who take awesome selfies, who know how to do it right, but most of the ones I've seen just can't pull it off.  Too much staring directly into the screen with a pissed off look on their faces... 

I think the most important thing is the photos should the personality should shine through.  Though maybe some of them the pissed off look does reveal the personality?

One thing I wish the board had was some sort of "voting" for photos.  Just like session reviews, feedback is important to getting better.

They're not really pissed off.  Those poor girls are probably great providers, but just suffer from BRF.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Liara Roux has a reddit site with a bunch of photos https://www.reddit.com/r/LiaraRoux/

I also think of things this way.  Artistic shots may or may not be the best for any individual person's ads, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have pics of yourself being beautiful just for yourself.  Something to look at years down the road and say damn, I'm a real hottie...

To be honest I disagree, the standard "pro" photo is dated and tired from being used a million times. You want to see more personality in photos we have to move away from the standards. No more legs propped up on headboards or heels caught in thongs. These standard poses just don't work for everyone and after a while they all start to look the same. I think we need to crossover into sexy sells from selling sex so obviously in photos.

The pictures where the subject feels beautiful are always the best, that's when you see true beauty and personality shine through. They don't even have to be artsy just different. They don't have to be expensive either.... this young gent took twenty minutes and a friend with a good eye to Taco Bell and got amazing results. Granted it's a dude but it makes my point. It was simple and he looks dapper AF, I'd hit that.

original-16746-1495633307-4.png?crop=791

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

To be honest I disagree, the standard "pro" photo is dated and tired from being used a million times. You want to see more personality in photos we have to move away from the standards. No more legs propped up on headboards or heels caught in thongs. These standard poses just don't work for everyone and after a while they all start to look the same. I think we need to crossover into sexy sells from selling sex so obviously in photos.

The pictures where the subject feels beautiful are always the best, that's when you see true beauty and personality shine through. They don't even have to be artsy just different. They don't have to be expensive either.... this young gent took twenty minutes and a friend with a good eye to Taco Bell and got amazing results. Granted it's a dude but it makes my point. It was simple and he looks dapper AF, I'd hit that.

original-16746-1495633307-4.png?crop=791

Great examples!  And I'm not talking your typical glamour shots standard pics, that's not what I meant by artistic really.  I don't like forced posing, but trying to get pics while moving.  More classy, fun, and natural, but still elegant.  Most of what I like are candids that are simply set up well.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, I made my smart-alec remark above, thanks for the rep points.  Seriously though, I formerly worked as a professional portrait photographer (I am now an amateur since I have a day job) and I love both color and B&W equally.  For these purposes, I think that you would usually want to use color, since the gentlemen are trying to determine if they want to visit you, and therefore they want to see what you "really" look like.  However, if you have a smashing B&W portrait or two in your portfolio, I wouldn't hesitate to mix them in with the color photos since it will indicate that you do have an artistic side (if that is what you want to communicate).

Edited by BadBoy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's wrong with, "Both!"

You gals have enough room in your portfolios for both, the artistic shots (for which B&W is great) and the casual, candid snap shots which highlight your personality. If you're going for selfies, please, invest in one of those ubiquitous selfie sticks. I abhor them in public, but for "studio" purposes their great. Avoid the mirror shots. And for gawd sake -

PAY ATTENTION TO THE BACKGROUND!

Edited by Bit Banger
Formatting
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2017 at 5:50 PM, Raine-7379 said:

Very true, but something has to make you really want that blowjob.  I would have to assume it is the pictures.  So do the black and white ones not get the little mans attention??

This is not true, I really want that blowjob 24/7 no pictures needed. :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now