Brandi Grovey

Rather disappointed

31 posts in this topic

I have to say i was rather disappointed in Colorado.  Where im from ladies are treated with respect and i found the complete opposite...i would like to extend a very grateful thank you to the gentlemen i did get the opportunity to talk to and see you were very polite and very kind and i know for me my service mirrors what thr gentlemen show me...good manners gets good service...a tip gets returning favors...so on and so forth...the better i get treated the better i want to treat you and the higher on my priority list you are...but there seem to be a lot of jerks here...undeserved sense of entitlement...i will debate coming back...to the meni did see...again thank you for showing me an amazing time...it is for you i would choose to come back...i am grateful tp have met each of you and so grateful for the time we spent together...you made my trip worth an amazing adventure thank you😁😁...to the ladies of Colorado...best of luck to you

..i tip my hat to you for sticking with it and putting up with it...if you travel go tl kansas city... ECCIE and p411 are the spot to advertise...they are gentlemen and will treat you like the beautiful ladies you are... We are the working class so keep it classy😁 and keep on working😁

[Snip}

53 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

ummmmm, ok then.....

karlahi

I don't drink alcohol so can I get a strawberry shake instead please. :):):)

Hello Brandi, 

I'm sorry to hear you ran into self-entitled jerks here. Hopefully, better men are in your future. Good luck! :)

Hey, someone who visited Colorado and didn't want to move here - this is a refreshing trend, let's hope it spreads.

I agree with Chrissy, there is a lot more that goes into a tour than just booking a hotel and showing up. Did you research and see what boards and advertising work best for that city? If they use forums, did you go to the forum and start commenting and finding out the vibe of clients/providers? There is so much prep involved for a good tour and even if you do all of those things it could still go badly. 

A vengeful post about the clients you might have seen is not really...the best way to get good feedback. 

It's okay, some cities are not going to be successful even with the best-laid plan. I remember going on a tour to California and everything that could go wrong went ass up. I saw a couple people and it was not an awesome experience, so I stayed another week and the whole trip turned around. We never know how it's going to go, but we have to be tenacious. 

I wish you luck in your next city and I hope you take the constructive criticism and you're successful there. 

6 hours ago, Chrissy said:

That is a problem when you tour. you have to expect an endure the BS... you need to budget your days and stay knowing that you are going to be new in town and the regular bullshitters in every city u visit will test you. They know you're not from here, you don't know the local rundown, so they're going to test the waters with you on your visit ..budget around it, expect it, and know that it's going to happen in every single City you go to being the new meat in town.. But to bash the gents because of a poorly planned visit and comparing them to KC gents( I visit regularly)  is not only a stupid business move but shows your character outside of the business. Good luck on your next city choice.

Thanks for sticking up for us Chrissy. I'll put our boys and ASps up against anyone, literally, in the world. 

6 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Hey, someone who visited Colorado and didn't want to move here - this is a refreshing trend, let's hope it spreads.

Amen.

On 7/12/2017 at 0:23 PM, Brandi Grovey said:

I have to say i was rather disappointed in Colorado.  Where im from ladies are treated with respect and i found the complete opposite...i would like to extend a very grateful thank you to the gentlemen i did get the opportunity to talk to and see you were very polite and very kind and i know for me my service mirrors what thr gentlemen show me...good manners gets good service...a tip gets returning favors...so on and so forth...the better i get treated the better i want to treat you and the higher on my priority list you are...but there seem to be a lot of jerks here...undeserved sense of entitlement...i will debate coming back...to the meni did see...again thank you for showing me an amazing time...it is for you i would choose to come back...i am grateful tp have met each of you and so grateful for the time we spent together...you made my trip worth an amazing adventure thank you😁😁...to the ladies of Colorado...best of luck to you

..i tip my hat to you for sticking with it and putting up with it...if you travel go tl kansas city... ECCIE and p411 are the spot to advertise...they are gentlemen and will treat you like the beautiful ladies you are... We are the working class so keep it classy😁 and keep on working😁

[Snip}

I have a few observations:

"a tip gets returning favors". I guess I thought your time was for companionship? And I thought discussing "tips" was not allowed. (Maybe I am wrong, but that would be the FIRST time;))

"but there seem to be a lot of jerks here" I see you have 2 favorable reviews form these jerks?

".i would like to extend a very grateful thank you to the gentlemen i did get the opportunity to talk to and see you were very polite and very kind and i know for me my service mirrors what thr gentlemen show me". So were they jerks too? It almost sounds like you had at least SOME good experiences but yet you are disappointed in ALL of us.

And please don't paint all Colorado men with such a broad brush!  I know the guys I have communicated with on this board are always polite and professional. One has to expect that no matter where one is you will always find kind and decent folks and also the rude. I have never been to KC. But have been to plenty of places to know that.

There's a lot of fuckery going on right now. Lots of things have changed. I'm sure the Op was referring to the guys creating the fuckery, and not the guys that are having fun on the board, or honestly just trying to have a good time. It's too bad she generalized, but I bet she did not mean the wonderful gents here. 😁

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

There's a lot of fuckery going on right now. Lots of things have changed. I'm sure the Op was referring to the guys creating the fuckery, and not the guys that are having fun on the board, or honestly just trying to have a good time. It's too bad she generalized, but I bet she did not mean the wonderful gents here. 😁

:cool:That's the story and she's sticking to it. :P

12 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Fuckery?

You just can''t go making up words! 😏  What the "F" is Fuckery?

26 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Ok, I stand corrected. the judges WILL Accept Fuckery AND Bullshitery as acting actual words!

The Webster Dictionary is now being ran by the Millennials! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

28 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Ok, I stand corrected. the judges WILL Accept Fuckery AND Bullshitery as acting actual words!

It's unanimous!

I say this to a lot of ladies, and I will say it again...traveling is not for the faint of heart.

You need to have money saved, to know the area, know the laws, know the right places to advertise, how to thoroughly screen and be diligent, get a feel for the area and how the clients and providers work there, visit on Forums and let them get to know you, budget expenses like hotels/flights/food/transportation, and etc.

Also, keep in mind that you need to visit a city at least 3 times to determine if it will be good. Your first is going to be the worst because even if you have a stellar reputation in certain cities...they don't know you and these clients(in a weird way)are investing in you for their specific interest. Give them a reason to want to.

There are so many scenarios as to why your trip wasn't good, but you need to figure out what it was and fix it OR you just go to another city and hope that place is better. Not every city works for every provider.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

There are "boys" and there are "men".. sounds like you just were unfortunate to have encountered a string of boys.. I am sorry for that.. it is the sins of a few that ruin it for the vast majority... 

On 7/13/2017 at 11:12 PM, Vassago said:

Amen.

Hey... I moved here... AND I LOVE IT:wub:

A traveling girl comes to town and shits on the client base in a non-fetish fashion. I'm sure that'll make her next trip here better!

9 hours ago, jj254 said:

A traveling girl comes to town and shits on the client base in a non-fetish fashion. I'm sure that'll make her next trip here better!

I doubt she's planning any return trips. She had a negative overall experience. Is that really hard to believe?  Plenty of asshats in Denver. I've met lots of them. 

And they keep flooding in. There's no way to stop them. I guess I should look on the bright side. My house has doubled in value over the last  3 years. I hated Hickenlooper, but maybe it's OK to get in bed with the devil. Sorry all you flavor of the monthers, you keep buying all that over inflated property. Ha!

I moved here 5 years ago and it sure has changed in that short amount of time.  I can't imagine how much it has changed to you natives.  

Colorado is my favorite place on earth and it holds my happy!😊

Let me open an avenue of conversation...

When us Coloradans are out driving, what seems to annoy so many of us?  "Crap another car with Texas plates... pfft tourists... "

Oh look a new neighbor, "Hi", "Hello, we're from California, we moved because the laws suck there, but now you need to change your laws to match what we left..."

I admit it, I see a girl's ad saying "Look at me, I'm from Austin (or Dallas or LA or...) and headin' to Denver, be impressed and bow down before me!" or something like that, and ... I click past it.  Someone touring is great!  Someone bragging more about where they're from just doesn't do it for me.

Hurts me to see all the litter and lack of respect for parks and landmarks.