IslandMan

Wierd review terminology

13 posts in this topic

I was a lurker for many years, even before I called my first provider many many... many years ago. I always found certain terminology,  funny. "all activities were preformed with enthusiasm"... I just think that, verbiage, is very funny to me. 

I know that our providers still want reviews, so I expect no response from the ladies (love you girls), but, gents... doesn't that type of language remind you of some sort of middle management second quarter performance evaluation? 

"All activities preformed with enthusiasm" ... Jesus!

Maybe I'm still a bit of a newbie. ;)

7 hours ago, IslandMan said:

I was a lurker for many years, even before I called my first provider many many... many years ago. I always found certain terminology,  funny. "all activities were preformed with enthusiasm"... I just think that, verbiage, is very funny to me. 

Beats having one lie there like a wet towel.

It does sound like an elementary report card comment lol makes me wanna go back and look at my reviews to see what other funny tidbits I can find. 

OMG ... poking fun at review expressions is fertile ground for discussion. How about the guys who like to post long, blow-by-blow, 50 shades of grey novels? How about the "treat her well ..." ones (kind goes without saying, doesn't it ... unless you wanna be blacklisted or jailed). And how many "ATF's" can one have?

In reality, though, writing reviews is tough because it's a fine balance between accuracy and respect for reputation and privacy. Besides, who can write coherently after basking jello-like in your own drool following a great session?

So then, they should be literary works in the classic style?  How about

She was a dark and stormy fox. And so we beat off, butts against the curtains, she banged back ceaselessly  onto my prick. Her mammaries warm me up from the outside.  But they also harden me up.  Then there were the hands that roam.  No restraints can hold them down. A wet and spreading thing that makes the sound of slurp, slurp seem to come from a deep, warm place. Lust is the longing for the half of my cock not yet lost inside.  The old manhood that is strong does not wither.  Deep cooters are neigh, filled by the froth. My advice is never do her tomorrow if you can do her today. Procrastination is the thief of cumming.

Major apologies to several sources, but is that better? :cool:

9 hours ago, gr8owl said:

She was a dark and stormy fox. And so we beat off, butts against the curtains, she banged back ceaselessly  onto my prick. Her mammaries warm me up from the outside.  But they also harden me up.  Then there were the hands that roam.  No restraints can hold them down. A wet and spreading thing that makes the sound of slurp, slurp seem to come from a deep, warm place. Lust is the longing for the half of my cock not yet lost inside.  The old manhood that is strong does not wither.  Deep cooters are neigh, filled by the froth. My advice is never do her tomorrow if you can do her today. Procrastination is the thief of cumming.

Uhhh... who was this with again?  I need to schedule with her soon...

Yeah there's definitely different styles people use. Some are more useful styles of review than others of course, but remember, we're guys.  Sometimes we're lucky to say more than "uhhhh... zug zug good!"  For those that are too young to get the reference, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqbTHwknMZk

I'm not exactly an eloquent speaker by any means, but so far the girls have liked how I write my reviews.  I usually try to work in how things made me feel, which is a good thing I think.

10 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Love this !!! Hey,how about .....

She was not like any picture I've ever seen. Her teeth were few,her poundage unlike any other and her scent was toxic. Shocked as never before,I stood frozen,unable to run as fast as my brain was telling me to. She grabbed my manhood and found it soft and limp.Her hands rubbed it badly,her callouses hurt it. Yet she wanted me to donate up front and then yelled rape as she dashed out of her trailer. Confused,I pulled my self up and scolded myself for not procrastinating enough to read her reviews.

On 7/12/2017 at 9:58 PM, gr8owl said:

Dude, that was the greatest review of literature, or music or doctoral thesis or cock sucking I have ever read. Well done, very well done, you sick and beautifully contemplative bastard. Well done. 

15 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Uhhh... who was this with again?  I need to schedule with her soon...

Yeah there's definitely different styles people use. Some are more useful styles of review than others of course, but remember, we're guys.  Sometimes we're lucky to say more than "uhhhh... zug zug good!"  For those that are too young to get the reference, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqbTHwknMZk

I'm not exactly an eloquent speaker by any means, but so far the girls have liked how I write my reviews.  I usually try to work in how things made me feel, which is a good thing I think.

Yep, your reviews are epic. Thanks weasel! 

So many points here I agreed with. The 'treat her well' and novels are silly. I had been meaning to start a thread about 'ymmv'. no shit? Do you mean that different people may have a different experience? Are you saying maybe different people have a different level of connection. Ymmv, not only does it sound stupid since we're talking about people not a motorcycle, is one of the most useless review comments.

Straight forward reviews are always welcome. I don't want people to think that the elaborate experience of one person is so different than the other reviews. The juxtapose gives so much room for interpretation. I also understand some people write reviews because they want to recreate the experience for others to read.  I know that others just want to pass on the pertinent details. Both reasons are valid, but I agree with Olgunn. 

5 hours ago, olgunn said:

So many points here I agreed with. The 'treat her well' and novels are silly. I had been meaning to start a thread about 'ymmv'. no shit? Do you mean that different people may have a different experience? Are you saying maybe different people have a different level of connection. Ymmv, not only does it sound stupid since we're talking about people not a motorcycle, is one of the most useless review comments.

She lay there gazing into the abyss thinking of her post coital smoke and said "Hey Johnny, are you about finished? I'm kinda getting bored here with all the sawing back and forth. Think you could wrap it up in the next quarter century or sooner..."?

How's that?

Edited by Johnny Tsunami