Kali Sensual Reiki

5 Reiki Principles

35 posts in this topic

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-15751/5-reiki-principles-to-promote-a-healthy-loving-life.html

Just really like the way this young author wrote up this article. By applying the 5 to my own daily life it is amazing how simple things have become for me.😘😘 Am I perfect? Hell no! But I am striving everyday to set my intentions to become a better human. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

#5 is my favorite! I always say, civil is easy. 

Good Read- However today I broke every rule- and it's before 10 am! But for the most part this is how I try and conduct myself

Could it be the moon ?

13 minutes ago, Mr Purple said:

Good Read- However today I broke every rule- and it's before 10 am! But for the most part this is how I try and conduct myself

Could it be the moon ?

We are gearing up for another retrograde grade period Mr. Purple. Not going into detail. Best bet is to work on keeping your mind centered (meditation). Think before reacting. Ask higher self/God/dead to help intentions always clear to the best of your of your own personal abilities in life. 

17 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

We are gearing up for another retrograde grade period Mr. Purple. Not going into detail. Best bet is to work on keeping your mind centered (meditation). Think before reacting. Ask higher self/God/dead to help intentions always clear to the best of your of your own personal abilities in life. 

Thank you Kali! I really needed this this morning. I am usually really good at reminding myself of the 5 principles, but I let life get a hold of me this morning, and this reminder was just what I needed.

Namaste, my friend!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

Thank you Kali! I really needed this this morning. I am usually really good at reminding myself of the 5 principles, but I let life get a hold of me this morning, and this reminder was just what I needed.

Namaste, my friend!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Samantha,

that is why I say none of us are perfect. I also do my best to keep my intentions clear. Yet at times you just wish to rip someone's eye balls out and cry.

1 hour ago, Mr Purple said:

Could it be the moon ?

I love the idea of setting intentions and that they all start with "just for today". I need this stitched on a pillow so I can remind myself that everything is temporary, so why not live my best life. 

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Thank you Kali- I was having a hell of a morning today and maybe some other people where having the same day as me.

I am better- and I always do remind myself to think before I do anything- Speak, act, or react. In my older age I have become much more calmer

I'm glad I'm not the only one having a hard time these days(not saying I wish that on anyone)... Today was better but oh Jesus yesterday was BAD!

31 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one having a hard time these days(not saying I wish that on anyone)... Today was better but oh Jesus yesterday was BAD!

New batch of reviews get approved? :D

5 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I'm not sure I understand you?

I actually was referring to just everyday activities..NOT WORK!

Edited by SabrinaLynn

Sabrina,

as for today I will not worry!

As for today I will not become angry.

As for today I will work diligently.

Just for today I will be Greatful.

As for today I will be kind to all living creatures.

Holly Marie that is a wonderful idea. It slows the thought process down. Helps us all out!

Mr. Purple no problem. 

Like I said I woke up feeling a stir in the air. 

12 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-15751/5-reiki-principles-to-promote-a-healthy-loving-life.html

Just really like the way this young author wrote up this article. By applying the 5 to my own daily life it is amazing how simple things have become for me.😘😘 Am I perfect? Hell no! But I am striving everyday to set my intentions to become a better human. 

Wow thank you so much for sharing this article Kali! It was an awesome read and good guidelines to live by. I find I struggle with all five at different times but I'm working on being more positive. ❤️💖💜

10 hours ago, Cali Rose said:

Wow thank you so much for sharing this article Kali! It was an awesome read and good guidelines to live by. I find I struggle with all five at different times but I'm working on being more positive. ❤️💖💜

Every morning we should turn and remember to reflect on what it feels like when we apply Dr. Usius 5 Prinipals into our lives. When we find the outside world invading our space we can always pull ourselves back in with what he taught.You need not be a practitioner/teacher and you need not be perfect. 

Cali Rose may you always find your inner peace!

Thanks Kali! I do something similar every morning before work in short but deep meditation. The message this morning was that "we all matter!" That could be the person on the street corner begging, that client that gives me a hard time, someone in deep pain substituting it with addictions or anyone else struggling to get through the day. "We all matter!"

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Every morning we should turn and remember to reflect on what it feels like when we apply Dr. Usius 5 Prinipals into our lives. When we find the outside world invading our space we can always pull ourselves back in with what he taught.You need not be a practitioner/teacher and you need not be perfect. 

Cali Rose may you always find your inner peace!

Thank you very much! I'm definitely going to apply these principles to my life and keep all the negative energy out. I've been practicing meditation to clear my cluttered mind and it's been helping me out tremendously! I should come see you for a few sessions! 😘 

2 hours ago, Skg said:

Thanks Kali! I do something similar every morning before work in short but deep meditation. The message this morning was that "we all matter!" That could be the person on the street corner begging, that client that gives me a hard time, someone in deep pain substituting it with addictions or anyone else struggling to get through the day. "We all matter!"

That is so beautiful thank you! Listen to that inner voice it will never gide you wrong as long as we keep our intentions clear!💞💞

46 minutes ago, Cali Rose said:

Thank you very much! I'm definitely going to apply these principles to my life and keep all the negative energy out. I've been practicing meditation to clear my cluttered mind and it's been helping me out tremendously! I should come see you for a few sessions! 😘 

https://divinelotushealing.com/how-to-practice-reiki-gassho-meditation/ 

Wow some of these practitioners share incredible insight! Something about applying meditation in with reiki. 

Would love to meet you

Cali Rose! 👍👍💐🌹

12 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

https://divinelotushealing.com/how-to-practice-reiki-gassho-meditation/ 

Wow some of these practitioners share incredible insight! Something about applying meditation in with reiki. 

Would love to meet you

Cali Rose! 👍👍💐🌹

This is another awesome article. I never thought about applying Reiki in with my meditation but it sounds amazing! Thank you for sharing this with me and I can't wait to meet you! 

18 hours ago, boink36 said:

Boink!!! Do you need a spanking already?

I think Kali just gets back what she puts out---always positive, and sweet. We're lucky to have you!

8 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I think Kali just gets back what she puts out---always positive, and sweet. We're lucky to have you!

Thank Audrey very sweet of you to say.😘😘 we are also lucky to have you!😍😍

I love this entire thread!! Thank you Kali.

41 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I love this entire thread!! Thank you Kali.

I love you Laci! Om shakti! You are also special to so many others! Your love shines!😘😘

Let's take this down to an easier absorption level of understanding.

As for today:

Do not grow angry

Do not worry

Add Anger and Worry together and you have =Fear

When we are in a state of fear we are no longer focused on what is truly important. We are no longer focused properly or directing our thoughts in  the direction we need to go. Our chances of hurting someone feelings is very easy, also our chances of hurting ourselves in an accident becomes very likely when we stay in a state of fear. We end up making poor decisions when we are distracted and caught up in such emotions.. Instead of finding solutions we stay in our fear and it magnifies.. Not saying it is wrong to not acknowledge your pain and suffering. Just find ways to not dwell on issues. 

It is far more important to focus in on what we do have that is working for us in life.

Be grateful!  Being greatful to know that your fears are their to protect you, but you know better than to become consumed by them. Remembering what you do have that is working for you! Finding ways to be grateful and thankful in life spills over into happiness and inner joy and peace. 

Practice Diligence, work responsibly and honestly at all times. Mean what you are saying, practice what you preach! 

Be Kind  to yourself and all living creatures.  So often we are so caught up in being kind to others that we neglect ourselves. 

As for today:

Do not grow Angry

Do not worry

Be grateful

Practice Diligence

Be Kind to self and others.

Say the above before you leave your home in the morning and before you go to sleep. It will calm you down and add peace and joy to your life.

This is a Universal blessing that take us back to true self. 

I do love this post.  I think it's one of the happiest posts I've ready lately...  It's just all about being positive and trying to make yourself feel better.

I love this post as well... It's too bad it takes days for my posts to show up😢

5 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I do love this post.  I think it's one of the happiest posts I've ready lately...  It's just all about being positive and trying to make yourself feel better.

So sweet of you to say FW!

Just trying keep my focus while we go through the storm. We can make it!😘😘

The Precepts (instructions)/5 Reiki Priciples is all about connecting the human mind to the heart. ❤