mr_whitefolks

What do you like to wear in a session?

62 posts in this topic

I'm just curious how many providers like to wear stockings and garters, thigh high's or pantyhose in a session?

Polce uniform could be interesting. :eek:

I like to wear stockings and garters. They make me feel sexy! Some guys do not like stockings, and that's ok. Often guys will include in a profile what they like, or l ask, and go from there. 

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

I like to wear stockings and garters. They make me feel sexy! Some guys do not like stockings, and that's ok. Often guys will include in a profile what they like, or l ask, and go from there. 

I like to wear them too! I love the way the garters and stockings make my ass look :P 

I often wear stockings and garters.  I love hosiery of all kinds :)

It depends, most of the time I get requests for garters so I always try to have them on hand. Every once and awhile I will get requests for shorts and a tank top. 
Once, I even got a request for a bathrobe and a towel on my head like I was coming out of the shower. 

9 hours ago, VioletTouch said:

I often wear stockings and garters.  I love hosiery of all kinds :)

Me too, how did I miss you! 😋

One of my ATF's always went to VS and bought an outfit to surprise me each time she saw me. She made the right choice each and every time. Of course, she was one of those ladies who could show up in sweat shirt and pants and still be sexy as hell.

24 minutes ago, amcbl1 said:

One of my ATF's always went to VS and bought an outfit to surprise me each time she saw me. She made the right choice each and every time.

Of course, she was one of those ladies who could show up in sweat shirt and pants and still be sexy as hell.

182d09e1550b82c059e9cdd07fc2ca60.jpg

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

A condom. 😁

And a big ol' smile...

I like a short low cut sexy dress that you might wear to a concert or theater. Have to have sexy panties underneath. Guess I'm a dreamer.

On 7/10/2017 at 8:19 AM, mr_whitefolks said:

I'm just curious how many providers like to wear stockings and garters, thigh high's or pantyhose in a session?

Stockings and such as requested but not regularly. I am however always in sexy lingerie and heels, heels are a necessity lol

On July 11, 2017 at 1:51 PM, HollyMarie said:

It depends, most of the time I get requests for garters so I always try to have them on hand. Every once and awhile I will get requests for shorts and a tank top. 
Once, I even got a request for a bathrobe and a towel on my head like I was coming out of the shower. 

That's spot on. Love all sorts of looks, garters are great, bikini top with short cut-off jean shorts. Out of the shower look is kind of fun. 

58 minutes ago, olgunn said:

That's spot on. Love all sorts of looks, garters are great, bikini top with short cut-off jean shorts. Out of the shower look is kind of fun. 

I like to be flexible since everybody has different taste when it comes to attire. As long as it's something I already have or easy to get. If it's something I don't have then it gets a bit tricky. 

I think a lady that has a great body wearing yoga pants, tank top and hair pulled back in a ponytail like she is going to the gym doesn't get much hotter!

But a lady in a pair of jeans & loose top, or a sundress, will raise fewer eyebrows when she walks into my building. 

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 7:27 PM, Laci French said:

A pretty necklace.😂

and your birthday suit

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I like wearing nothing but a smile!

a smile is the best accent for every outfit 

Minus the high heels...that is me. slightly see through, formfitted Hint of perfume, lotion. 

Of course it all comes off. 😀😀

I think the little black dress needs to be thicker in material

ac3688b381e423590e07ed87c80abd9f--formal

Where as a Sundress should be sheer in nature....

3525eada2aafe02eb26dc9db47af444f--reveal

Sheer top & blue jeans might work too....

42a33c219765284f396a16dc1f58494f--outfit

Print Pant Pajamas

408e51698394cbebdb6e2e548210ae74--comfy-

I love stockings, thigh highs, any type of leg lingerie is my thing.