mr_whitefolks

What do you like to wear in a session?

62 posts in this topic

I change a few times before every appointment it seems! I can never decide. That being said, a little goes a long way (:

My cum on her face?? I keed, I keed.

FM heels (not clunky stripper wedges) with thigh-highs (gartered or not) always get me worked up (side note: stopped into a Twin Peaks the other day, all the women were wearing thigh-high hosiery of one kind or another: head was on a swivel; not going to get into the stripper many moons ago at the former Cheerleaders strip club and her legs and hose).

Plain old naked works well too.

Absolute mood killer, granny panties. Saw a body rubber a couple of months back. Beautiful, great body slides and Russian, just could not get past all that fabric covering her ass.

19 hours ago, Kaduk said:

I think the little black dress needs to be thicker in material

ac3688b381e423590e07ed87c80abd9f--formal

Where as a Sundress should be sheer in nature....

3525eada2aafe02eb26dc9db47af444f--reveal

Sheer top & blue jeans might work too....

42a33c219765284f396a16dc1f58494f--outfit

Print Pant Pajamas

408e51698394cbebdb6e2e548210ae74--comfy-

Print Pant Pajamas

All these make little john excited, i really love a wraped gift, taking the time to move from a normal outfit with some sexiness to it to action. Its brings the gfe to life. I get disappointed when i make a request just to meet a lady behind the door in lingerie or birthday suite. I may be wierd but a tight dress is just something i like to help a girl take off.

Edited by skinnydud
Typo

I'm a silk robe type gal. Give or take lingerie underneath or nude for easy access 😉 Every time I wear heels though clients usually tell me to take them off ast petiteness is part of their fun 😍 

I love a short sexy dress with nothing on underneath, one that really shows off the legs, no stockings for me, so I can slowly undress the package, that is a big turn on for me

On 7/16/2017 at 2:58 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

And a big ol' smile...

Lol....always dress well... prefer stockings and garters....everything matching including outter wear[Snip}

59 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Lol....always dress well... prefer stockings and garters....everything matching including outter wear[Snip}

Do they make stockings in my size?  Wait... I'm not sure I want to know where this is going.

1 minute ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Do they make stockings in my size?  Wait... I'm not sure I want to know where this is going.

Yes they do👍

On 9/20/2017 at 7:34 PM, Bella Marie said:

Yes they do👍

You never know Ferious?! Soft and slinky!!! SexXxy too!!!

5 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

You never know Ferious?! Soft and slinky!!! SexXxy too!!!

I did used to be part of the cast in Rocky Horror Picture Show...

rocky-horror-picture-show-remake-rexusa_

Picturewill submit a reenactment of your performance please Ferious!?!?😘😘

1 minute ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Picturewill submit a reenactment of your performance please Ferious!?!?😘😘

I'll look for my album...

Ok, more back on target...

Who offers this outfit?  Well, maybe not this particular one, but who has a dirndl in the closet?  Considering it's Octoberfest season and all...

Trachtenhut-zum-Dirndl.jpg

Unless something is requested by whom ever I'm visiting with, I opt for the 'less is better' motto. Usually just a silk robe (naked underneath of course) or a towel fresh out of the shower. Not only is it sexy, but seems to put guys at ease much faster.

i have a few options. If someone requests fishnet or stockings i have it. But it's between a little black dress, my sheer black lingerie, or my extra naughty stripper/school girl lingerie. lol And always with heels on!!

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:15 PM, Bit Banger said:

A condom. 😁

Oh Bit, that is a nice touch, but we really want to see you in that kilt you have! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:59 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

Ok, more back on target...

Who offers this outfit?  Well, maybe not this particular one, but who has a dirndl in the closet?  Considering it's Octoberfest season and all...

Trachtenhut-zum-Dirndl.jpg

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Like it says in my profile: "Wear what you like most - I am interested in learning about you."

Some gals rock it in jeans and a t-shirt and you learn a bit about them; others like to be naked, or wearing a towel and you learn a little something; my ATATF likes to put together different cool color combinations for each date, and I learn a little bit more about her each time; and I will never forget the first time I saw one gal open the door in the same gorgeous, long, shimmering evening dress she was wearing in one of her profile pictures  - wow, did I learn a lot about her with just one glance.

The absolute last thing I would want to see them wearing is something I suggested.

Edited by BadBoy

On 7/10/2017 at 8:19 AM, mr_whitefolks said:

I'm just curious how many providers like to wear stockings and garters, thigh high's or pantyhose in a session?

Always always always...Putting on lingerie...It puts me in the mood and like to have choice of style and colors

3 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

I like wearing necklace made of Cheerios for if I get hungry.

I do the same thing but I slip the Cheerios over my dick. :D

I brought a nice freshly laundered white dress shirt for my ATF to wear for a couple sessions and that image is still vividly burned into my brain.

Never had a woman do the wearing my shirt thing in real life, and now I can never look at my shirts the same way again. :D

7 hours ago, No One In Particular said:

I brought a nice freshly laundered white dress shirt for my ATF to wear for a couple sessions and that image is still vividly burned into my brain.

Never had a woman do the wearing my shirt thing in real life, and now I can never look at my shirts the same way again. :D

2bd59e75b32890b846e23d0bb54839b1.jpg

I want a lady to dress as she will be comfortable.  Sexiness is all about you approach it.

Depends on the day. One of my favorite girls wore a hockey jersey and red panties. Also a big fan of one of my button up dress shirts and panties. The sexiest things on a woman though are confidence and desire.

On 8/24/2017 at 4:23 PM, MissMarissa said:

A tight little black dress, sexy panties, no bra, and high heels. Simple, classic, sexy.

I vote for this one. Very short ( and I mean short) pants. I guess they are still called " hot pants."