fishndude57

DAAANNNGGG…That Girl Can Eat…

23 posts in this topic

…I’ve had the opportunity on way more than one occasion to dine with a few Friends. On every date, I have to ask, “What Y’all Starving”? I’ve done 240 Union (Expensive but Good), Jason’s Deli, Charthouse, Pho, Mex, Fish, Burgers, Ribs and everywhere I’ve frequented they're  a member of the clean plate club. Today tho cinched it. I was dropping off an essential oil order and wellness tabs to a Friend. I texted and asked if she wanted a Breakfast Burrito from Bedazzeled, 64th and Sheridan, good grub. Nope, she wanted 2. I can’t eat one at 5’6” 165lbs. This gal is 5’7’ and skinny, she pounded 1 sausage, egg, potato, in record time. I’m thinking Hot Dog contest next for her. I took her some quiche and she hugged it. She’s done my Gumbo and Chile Verde too. Do you all take time to eat or what? Crap I just made myself hungry…

SO what is you point? she likes to eat, maybe your jealous? or maybe you didn't want to buy her 2 burritos?

If you've ever been to The Big Texan (Amarillo - home of the 72oz steak), check out who owns the record. It's some 40s gal who downed THREE (3) of them, w/fixings, in the allotted hour. I've seen football players choke with food on the plate at the 1hr mark.

I hope this gal you called out doesn't read here. If it were me I'd be pretty embarrassed. Food for thought (pun intended) some of these ladies workout quite a bit. The Insanity workout can burn anywhere from 500 to 800 calories alone. Then factor in having sex multiple times a day. You're going to have to get those calories back somehow, and you're not going to do it staring at the menu.

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

If you've ever been to The Big Texan (Amarillo - home of the 72oz steak), check out who owns the record. It's some 40s gal who downed THREE (3) of them, w/fixings, in the allotted hour. I've seen football players choke with food on the plate at the 1hr mark.

Ive been there and enjoyed amazing steak  but did not do the challenge. I didn't want every one staring at me LOL ..I wouldn't be able to pound it down anyway but I really wanted to try it :)

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

I hope this gal you called out doesn't read here. If it were me I'd be pretty embarrassed. Food for thought (pun intended) some of these ladies workout quite a bit. The Insanity workout can burn anywhere from 500 to 800 calories alone. Then factor in having sex multiple times a day. You're going to have to get those calories back somehow, and you're not going to do it staring at the menu.

Nah, she'd be good with it. I even told her Damn Girl, she said she was hungry when I walked in. The best was the Pho gal, long hair and she had pho all in  it. That one I did have a laugh about that with.

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Nah, she'd be good with it. I even told her Damn Girl, she said she was hungry when I walked in. The best was the Pho gal, long hair and she had pho all in  it. That one I did have a laugh about that with.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. There has been several times I get there and I hear their stomachs growl, or they mention how hungry they are. Usually though it's the agency gals. This is going to sound weird, but I don't like ice cream. I just happen to be very good at making it. Maybe I'll be a bastard and bring a little decadence with me to the next visit. 

You're a strange man, fishndude, but I like hearing your stories. 

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

Yeah, I've noticed that too. There has been several times I get there and I hear their stomachs growl, or they mention how hungry they are. Usually though it's the agency gals. This is going to sound weird, but I don't like ice cream. I just happen to be very good at making it. Maybe I'll be a bastard and bring a little decadence with me to the next visit. 

Oh, I'd love to know how to make ice cream. I'd bet you'd be quite the hit doing something like that. Talking cuisine is something it seems we all can relate to, fortunately as a blundering idiot I actually can cook, for me it's an ice breaker as I'm usually very nervous on 1st meetings. 

I can eat well, but not that much...that would hurt! Yesterday, I enjoyed the "Ultimate" burger at Famous Dave's. If you haven't *OMG*, run to the nearest one and enjoy!

Vassago, you can make me ice cream anytime. :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

I can eat well, but not that much...that would hurt! Yesterday, I enjoyed the "Ultimate" burger at Famous Dave's. If you haven't *OMG*, run to the nearest one and enjoy!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Sam I'm joining that party!!

Vassago....

True Confessions time:

In all the years I've been going to The Big Texan, I have NEVER been tempted to get upon that stage. 

(Note the quarter on the steak🙀)

I keep trying to enter an image from my iPhone, but it won't stick. 😕

Edited by Bit Banger

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Ever been to http://craverealburgers.com/burgers/ ?  That's some good eatin' there...

Crave is one of the best if not the best in the area.

I can eat too. Reiki (energy work) makes you starving...😱😱

I've met several petite ladies who completed their ginormous meal before I was a third of the way through mine. Then they were looking at my plate to share. They weren't bulimic, so I wondered where they had the room to eat all that.

On 7/9/2017 at 6:24 PM, Bit Banger said:

Been there done that 3 times.  Awsome place. Stop by when driving to the Sunshine State.   Although we get more sun here in Colorado. Never the 72oz.  

Edited by Harleybagger69

I'll have to check out this burrito place, I love a good breakfast taco. 

I'm off to go eat a burger...thanks for the  recommendations.  

Off topic but essential oils and wellness tabs are things I actually need right now! And like 50 tacos.

Yummmm, today's late lunch, after beer and wine at my crib :rolleyes:, was at El Jimador off of Alameda and Union in Lakewierd. I like Mex and Seafood, this restaurant has authentic of both, and what a combo they can dish up too. We started off with a dz oyster on the half shell, each with a dinner, not lunch dish. Their lunch deals are awesome tho. My date, TER rated in the Top 5 Colorado, and weighing in at 105lbs, ate all but 1 shrimp offa her plate. That included loads of salsa, chips, 2 flour tortillas. and 2 sodas. Jeez I'm a weakling. I did have 6 bacon wrapped prawns on my plate and did mange to belong almost to the clean plate club. Very reasonable for dinner for 2 with oysters $56. She left tip as usual. Back to my crib to relax a half hour and chat some more. I highly recommend this grub.

http://eljimadormexicanrest.wix.com/jimador

Not a pig 🐷 just a highly motivated consumer 😂

On 7/10/2017 at 1:33 AM, fishndude57 said:

Oh, I'd love to know how to make ice cream. I'd bet you'd be quite the hit doing something like that. Talking cuisine is something it seems we all can relate to, fortunately as a blundering idiot I actually can cook, for me it's an ice breaker as I'm usually very nervous on 1st meetings. 

Making ice cream without an ice cream maker is fairly easy. When my youngest boy was in boy scouts, I taught the troop how to make ice cream.