Lurked Here but Always Chickened Out

23 posts in this topic

Hello, I've been a lurker here for a while, signing up for an account, but not really doing much with it.

I've been so concerned with getting in trouble legally, that I never dove in. And then when I was close, I think my biggest concern is that I'm overweight and how do the providers react to that? I'm clean, keep up with manscaping, don't do drugs, normal human who also likes intelligent conversation, but i'm 5'7" and weigh 330.

Is there like a read between the lines here on the reviews/Ads? I'd almost hate to sign up for P411 to be verified and then sort of like providers not interested when we meet up?

So Anxious and debating is maybe a better title? Anyways, thanks for all the tips that I have read along the way!

When you book an appointment, ask if they are OK with a client that is on the large size in the weight category.

On the flip side, I ask if they are OK with an older gent such as myself when I book.

Hey JC21, most of us are old, or ugly or fat.  Most of the providers don't care.  Like Inkspot says, if you are worried, just ask.  BTW, some of the ladies are a bit on the large size as well, so you might start with them, but I am not sure if there is a correlation or not.  Have fun, dude, you are going to get laid again!!!

You know, I've only ever seen one single ad that specified "No obese men" but then she also has "No 60+" and a few other things.

Don't worry though, while you're a bigger guy, I don't think you're the size where you'd have to warn someone?  Hell, I'm actually surprised no one here has started a "weight loss club" where we post every month our results.

Seriously, welcome, read some of the reviews, find someone you think you'd have a good time with.  If you want, PM one or two of us gents and ask who we'd recommend.

Thanks everyone, as usual you're all helpful!

Most of us honestly don't care about size. We care about being respectful, fun, enthusiastic, and clean. 

6 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Most of us honestly don't care about size. We care about being respectful, fun, enthusiastic, and clean. 

Audrey said it perfect! We are all excited to welcome you in!

13 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

That's very noble, but there are some of us that do consider our physical stature somewhat of an impediment. For instance, I am self conscious that I'm 60 yrs old, 5'6" tall and bald. I also drink Budweiser. I'll be the 1st to admit, these things do cause me pause for reflection. While it's easy for someone like yourself to say IDM, it does matter to someone like me. I personally am bias to none, except my reflection. 

I was a lurker on this board for a long time, but the polite welcoming interaction from many of the providers on this site changed my mind too. There's a lot to be said about feeling accepted for who you are. I think the ladies above said it right. If we act like gents, treat the ladies with respect, aim to have fun.. and are clean.. they'll see us.

I understand your concerns, you want to be well received not just tolerated by a provider. I have to agree with the other responses, a good provider doesn't care about your appearance. Being on time, a person of your word, being polite/respectful are the only things I care about.  
I'm very much myself in sessions so the other person feels comfortable with themselves too, most providers behave this way. Don't worry about that stuff, just be polite and respectful and you'll have a great time. 

Quite honestly, most of my regulars are on the heavy side, or have beer guts and don't exactly have that statuesque physique. Some are even 60+. I've kept them perfectly regular because they are kind to me, respectful, clean, and we click every time. Appearances are trivial. 

Also, welcome!! :)

I will imagine for a moment, that I am you. I am self doubt. I am fear. I'm a large man, my hands are large, not mechanic hands. They are soft hands, large, supple. 

When I walk into her room, instantly, I am afraid. Yet I tell myself, I have these hands. Nervous, I ask as she is frantically flying about the room, "Be still, you've impressed me. Will you lie down for a moment? You've had a long day. Let me rub your shoulders. Sorry I'm no match for you, but I'd like to try to make you comfortable."

Let's analyze those big fucking bear paws of yours. They are capable of transferring a considerable amount of heat. Take your Andre the Giant sized thumbs and rest them gently on either side of her spine at the lower middle part of her back. When the rest of your hands lay out across her skin, notice, you, the sensation of her body pooling out like a pudding. Gently slide your hands up to her shoulders, cover them entirely. They are infernally hot, a stuffy room in a hot July afternoon. They put a beauty to sleep. 

Pretty sure at that point, she's not going to care about your physiological dimensions.

Just 1 way of looking at things. 

Thanks Gemma, your profile picture brought this out of me. 

It's even OK if no one understands it.

Stay Wild

So JC21, honestly, I think you have your answer!  You'll probably be better accepted here than in most other social groups.

Oh you know what, we didn't touch much on the "legally" part of your post.  Figure I'll jump in real quick on that, others may join in.  Simply be smart about it.  The girls who post here, they're professionals, this is their livelihood, they're going to do what they can to make sure that they don't lose their income, which includes making sure you're protected too.  For your part, choose well reviewed providers.  Not saying stick with those with 20 or more reviews, though that might be a good way to start out.  Think at least maybe 4-5 reviews.  Maybe start with those that have their own incalls.  Stick with the girls who not only advertise here but participate in the forums.   Cops wouldn't put in that much effort to both create a profile here, and then chat for months.  Once you get comfortable, consider girls who maybe advertise and are reviewed, but don't participate.  Backpage ads will be riskier, then craigslist the most risky.  Remember risk is relative though, police budgets aren't unlimited, and statistically there are almost no arrests or stings going on at any one point of time.  And when they do, they're more likely to be focused on the clearest cases of human trafficking, such as the asian massage parlors, and even then its only after investigations.  Some town police departments are more likely to be a bit more aggressive, others won't do anything unless there's a problem.  I wouldn't be surprised if 20% of the police force are regular customers anyway...

Welcome! Size, color, age race, etc, shouldn't make any difference. As long as you're clean and respectful and show up, the ladies won't care. Like others have said, be honest when booking. If someone isn't comfortable, move on but don't give up. Have fun! 

Nomatter what you look like always show everyone your inner self!! A body is just a body at times...Respect love and honestly go a long way !!

Hey JC21, in an earlier post I indicated (with some level of agreement from the others) that the ladies won't care if you are carrying too much weight, and they likely won't.  However, your heart and liver do care and you will have a much longer and more satisfying love life if you start to drop a few pounds, and this is the perfect motivation to do so. 

Even though the ladies don't really care much about your bod, when I started visiting them I realized that my physical condition was really interfering with my performance (even got to the point where I was using blue pills).  I found that doing better with the ladies was a great motivation to hit the gym, drop some pounds, build some aerobic endurance, and I will be gosh-darned if it didn't work.  Five years later I am a lot lighter, don't need any artificial enhancement, and can easily go for MSOG if I feel like it.  I like mirrors a lot more too, but they still have too much gray in them.

I'm not bragging, I just want you to know that if you were looking for a reason to lose a few pounds, not for the ladies, but for yourself, you have hit upon the perfect motivating sport.  While you are checking out the ladies, you might want to check out a gym too.  I think the two go hand in hand.

Either way, you are going to have tons of fun.  Get going, and report back on your first visit, we wait with baited breath.

I love that people read and think about these posts and return back with meaningful content !   Good Post Bad Boy

1 minute ago, Mr Purple said:

I love that people read and think about these posts and return back with meaningful content !   Good Post Bad Boy

I agree. BB, you're all right. You could have taken that thread in a nasty direction, but you did it in a real classy way. Charity starts at home. JC, don't take it the wrong way. You're the only one who knows your limits. I wrote an asshole comment because I was drunk and crazy last night. But take her nice and easy. Don't try and rapidly drop pounds. When you workout at all, endorphins get released and you'll feel really good. I'd say the beginning is learning how to feel good again about yourself. You'll notice a change. 

Good luck

I've been a lurker here for a long time too.  I'm not as large, but I definitely still have a beer gut I'm trying to get rid of.  I've been out of the hobby for a couple years, but I did see several ladies when I was more active.  There was never a time where a lady had the least hesitation or lack of interest.  I've always been polite and had a positive attitude.  Fun was had by all.  Just follow the advice posted around here and you'll have a great time.  

On 7/9/2017 at 11:06 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

Don't worry though, while you're a bigger guy, I don't think you're the size where you'd have to warn someone?  Hell, I'm actually surprised no one here has started a "weight loss club" where we post every month our results.

Because we have places like Sam's, Avanti, Pete's, DBC,My personal Fav Fogo De Chao,Chubby's, Taste of Colorado only to name a few LOL AND WE would ALL lose and nobody would win That Free Session Prize :)

The new meaning of The Mile High Club ;)

Edited by Chrissy

On 7/9/2017 at 9:54 AM, Chrissy said:

That is the one awesome thing about this business is every waist size, color and shape is welcome and respected.. we all know that there is someone for everyone.. you may not be for this person but you could be for that person.. A clients size means nothing to me. Demeanor, respect, opinions and reactions do. 

So have fun, Dive in! And finally Enjoy yourself as much as you can.YOLO..,

Really nice, professional reply. Loved it!

Thank you jc21.  You wrote exactly what I have been thinking. I have also been a member for some time and haven't taken action for the same reasons. I never imagined how supportive a community could be until reading these responses. I am beyond impressed with everyone on this topic. I wish you all the best and maybe I will join in the fun soon. 

Be safe