gb0138

Going rate quattro large +

34 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, time4fun said:

Most of us who have been around would not gain the attention of these marvelous women if there weren't an economic benefit to them.  I am grateful that I have a few discretionary dollars that let me appreciate fabulous women, who don't generally give me a second glance at the check out line.

Image result for polite applause gif

Yeah, it costs more than my other sports, but it's way more fun. The gals gotta eat, we gotta pay. Yep, that's how it works 😎

If it's a bit steep for you, you have three choices: find a different sport, play less often, or grit your teeth and dig a bit deeper, it's your choice.

Personally, I'm gritting and grinning 

I am sure the gentleman have also been hit by the outrageous cost of living in Colorado.  We are all having to pay 100 to 200% more for housing, and it seems everything is so much more here.  I paid the same for a nice hotel in Midtown Last week as I am in cos and Denver.  So gents, I feel your pain!!! Playing is so wonderful, but is not always in the budget.  

I can't imagine seeing some one for only a half hour,  seems rude to some extent IMHO