jay500

21 grams Naomi Watts

16 posts in this topic

Looking for a specific feature.   Any girls built like Naomi Watts... Love the nipples!

Ummm... well Alexis Stone from A Plus Bunnies would have gotten you close, but... they (the agency) seemed to have disappeared. I think, impatient hunter,

you might be out of luck.

OK, for those of us hopelessly out of touch with pop culture, what is it about Naomi Watts that you like (i.e., what is her body like)?  We might be able to help if we know what you are looking for.

Ramble a guess: the fragile, broken look. A face tragically caught in innocence. The little goofy gap in her front teeth. Her porcelain, translucent skin. Her body screams 'I'm naked and shivering in the woods. Can you guard from me the wolves?'

Then again, I'm crazy and I side with the wolves

Edited by Vassago
I'm missing a me

Stop looking at women like they are these fragile pieces of glass. They have a different kind of penis. They'll tear you apart. When you're fucking, you're fucking a different kind of you, equally as dangerous.

Sorry Vassago, you are wrong - they are much more dangerous, much more.  That's just one of the many things I like about women.

OK, just for grins I just googled "topless photos of Naomi Watts."  Apparently what you are looking for is an A+ cup sized gal, with nicely rounded titties and a medium sized, but perky set of nipples.  You picky bastard you! 

OK, now that we know, folks, do you want to make any recommendations?

I would start off with Haley Quinn and Miss Marcie (have not visited her, but she has the look)

Any other Naomi Watts look alikes?

21 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Ramble a guess: the fragile, broken look. A face tragically caught in innocence. The little goofy gap in her front teeth. Her porcelain, translucent skin. Her body screams 'I'm naked and shivering in the woods. Can you guard from me the wolves?'

Then again, I'm crazy and I side with the wolves

Do you side with the wolves so you can taste her?

No. I side with the wolves because they are shy, wild and misunderstood creatures. Magnificent and perfect, they're conjurers of human terror. They make men afraid of them, but they've a society. They've hunted beside us for years. So let her shiver there, naked and terrified. I find myself smiling for some reason.

17 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

Do you side with the wolves so you can taste her?

That is a true statement. Luv the taste of a woman :)

Lol.   Yeah.

Not so much her looks but those nipples get me. 

19 hours ago, Vassago said:

No. I side with the wolves because they are shy, wild and misunderstood creatures. Magnificent and perfect, they're conjurers of human terror. They make men afraid of them, but they've a society. They've hunted beside us for years. So let her shiver there, naked and terrified. I find myself smiling for some reason.

I see your logic now, Lol.

On 7/10/2017 at 4:48 PM, Vassago said:

Stop looking at women like they are these fragile pieces of glass. They have a different kind of penis. They'll tear you apart. When you're fucking, you're fucking a different kind of you, equally as dangerous.

Jesus dude, now I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping. That was a haunting narrative on humanity and being human. Shiver!!! 

Also a great post, you demented beautiful bastard. 

Have you tried any of the Asian providers? They are often "well-endowed" in the nipple region when aroused. Naughty Morgan/Morgan Love is one specifically that may fit your bill.