Mustang87

Don't think reviews are important?

24 posts in this topic

How is her BP ad still up?

I never see girls that advertise exclusively on BP, nor do I see ladies without at least one review from someone I feel I can trust.

Not sure how it works in Denver, but down in the Springs that particular rip-off is an old street-walker game. Typically down here, it has a shelf life of 2-3 weeks and then the girl usually gets badly beaten or shot. Be interesting to see how long she gets away with it up North.

But..but maybe they were going to be different because they heard of ymmv🤔

Lol, well at least she has got her name right.

she has probably have ripped off hundred other guys already.  not every one knows bout this site

Yes reviews do help, surprised she still has a profile on tob, TOB ladies are usually always legit.

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

But..but maybe they were going to be different because they heard of ymmv🤔

Fascinating :confused:

2 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Yes reviews do help, surprised she still has a profile on tob, TOB ladies are usually always legit.

If we remove her profile you won't be able to read her reviews.

29 minutes ago, boink36 said:

If we remove her profile you won't be able to read her reviews.

Ok, catch 22.

And yet some may write a review along lines of "she clearly loves her work, gets right to it and gives the best fuckin' I have gotten in a long time.  No upsell.  No guns or weapons, so she is definitely safety oriented.  Nothing happened without a cover. Pics are hers.  Treat her right guys (or she may go medieval on your ass"

Sigh.

6 hours ago, gr8owl said:

And yet some may write a review along lines of "she clearly loves her work, gets right to it and gives the best fuckin' I have gotten in a long time.  No upsell.  No guns or weapons, so she is definitely safety oriented.  Nothing happened without a cover. Pics are hers.  Treat her right guys (or she may go medieval on your ass"

Sigh.

not in this case

Seems like "Ripper" is consistent and true to her handle. Perhaps now that she has three reviews that all say the same thing, the next potential client will pause to read them before he thinks his session will be YMMV...lest he become client #4 to write a Rip-Off review.

10 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

not in this case

I think you miss the sarcastic point :cool:

13 minutes ago, Johnny Tsunami said:

Seems like "Ripper" is consistent and true to her handle. Perhaps now that she has three reviews that all say the same thing, the next potential client will pause to read them before he thinks his session will be YMMV...lest he become client #4 to write a Rip-Off review.

What I got a kick out of is all three of the guys said "When I got to her trailer...."

Dudes, seriously, you went to an incall in a trailer park and didn't immediately turn around and drive away before coughing up the money?  Stupid is as stupid does.

16 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Sigh.

Now who do you think would do that:rolleyes:

"That's the story, and im sticking to it". :eek:

22 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I think you miss the sarcastic point :cool:

too disgusted by what she is doing to be sarcastic

55 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Dudes, seriously, you went to an incall in a trailer park and didn't immediately turn around and drive away before coughing up the money?  Stupid is as stupid does.

There have been providers of the years with good reps and worked out of trailers.

Personally, saw a nice fbsm provider many moons ago that was in a trailer.

10 hours ago, BadBoy said:

What I got a kick out of is all three of the guys said "When I got to her trailer...."

One of the best gang bangs ever took place in a trailer park. Known a lot of hot strippers that would rather live in a trailer than an apartment.

46 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

One of the best gang bangs ever took place in a trailer park. Known a lot of hot strippers that would rather live in a trailer than an apartment.

what does bad boy know anyway?

Absolutely important for most cases since you need a place to start.  You can't meet them all. But I have been to a number of highly reviewed, that I wish I could take back. However I saw an ASP just today that does not want reviews for security reasons.  Super hot, super reasonable pricing with a limited stable she's riding. I almost didn't see her but her pics looked amazing and communication was spotty.  Super glad I did.  So it cut's both ways.