stevie-2249

all shapes and sizes?

36 posts in this topic

.I hope we all got a chance to enjoy the fireworks at night, I know from the deck of my back yard it was a frequent light show in all directions. Only moment of excitement beyond the "oohs and ah's" was watching some idiots light a bonfire in their back yard and have the fire dept show up. 

My only comment on this whole thread is that at the end the day it is a provider's choice to see us or not. To me it's that simple. Safety is above everything else.

After the aliens comment I can't get the vision of Kartman with a satellite dish coming out of his was in the pilot episode.... 

Enjoy your hump day everyone.

On 7/3/2017 at 11:25 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I also see beauty in all people and have Always enjoyed the company of all who have come to spend time with me. Be it once or 100 times. 

Nice statement Kali.

23 hours ago, pfunk said:

Would you expect an aryan nations member to blow you

If she's young and pretty, sure, why not?;)

It happens, been shut down twice for being too fat which is insane as I am 6' 1" and hang out around 300lbs. But nothing you can do about it, just smile and move on

I think if you get all the way through the screening process and everything looks good there is no reason to turn them down. 
It's always nice to have friendly banter and get along with clients, but I can typically tell by the messages they've sent to me.
There really isn't a good reason to deny a client for their appearance unless they don't have good hygiene.