stevie-2249

all shapes and sizes?

36 posts in this topic

You ladies see many different kinds of men, small, fat,skinny, black, Mexican etc... you get my drift I hope? 

The question is should you discriminate against any of them, sure you may not be attracted to them but it's your job to make them happy even if you have to fake it! as long as they are clean it should matter should it? After all we are on here buying pussy for a reason right? Not every one can be Prince charming.

If your not attracted to them or don't want to continue the session wouldn't it be nice to nicely say you don't think this will work and save the guy some money? or just take it and be distant from the guy?

I've asked gentlemen to leave if I'm not feeling the connection(with full donation).

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

I've asked gentlemen to leave if I'm not feeling the connection(with full donation).

I have no problem with that. As a matter of fact, I'm willimg to offer my services as a "stunt dick". It the least I can do. ;)

See, I'm a team player. :D

16 minutes ago, tide32 said:

I have no problem with that. As a matter of fact, I'm willing to offer my services as a "skunk dick". It the least I can do. ;)

#Ifixeditforyou

4 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

#Ifixeditforyou

My new handel could be "Stinky Peter".  Thanks Kaduk, your the man. :D

Although this will draw fire from White Knights, those who see racism everywhere, and other such types, I disagree with the O.P.  It is not "the ladies job" to see any damned body they don't want  to. It is SO stupid to apply American Racial affirmative action philosophies to this business. A woman goes out to a bar and a guy wants to fuck her. She is not interested. If he pressures her, he is a criminal. BUT...let that gal charge a RATE, and suddenly her not seeing that guy makes her racist garbage. Lets not dance around this...those who puff up their chests and point the racist finger at ladies REALLY are saying..."ONCE A WOMAN IS A PROVIDER, NO NO LONGER MEANS NO". Where does that go?

11 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Although this will draw fire from White Knights, those who see racism everywhere, and other such types, I disagree with the O.P.  It is not "the ladies job" to see any damned body they don't want  to. It is SO stupid to apply American Racial affirmative action philosophies to this business. A woman goes out to a bar and a guy wants to fuck her. She is not interested. If he pressures her, he is a criminal. BUT...let that gal charge a RATE, and suddenly her not seeing that guy makes her racist garbage. Lets not dance around this...those who puff up their chests and point the racist finger at ladies REALLY are saying..."ONCE A WOMAN IS A PROVIDER, NO NO LONGER MEANS NO". Where does that go?

Ummm, errrr, HUH? :confused:

31 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

And you're basically saying "People can be racist and bigots and vocalize it as loudly as possible but I'm going to pretend it's all coming from a good place and it's all about their personal choice and should anyone attack it on a public forum where they've made this known to hell with them."  You're just as guilty with your comment as those you take issue with. You can depuff your chest. Everyone has a bias, preference, attractions,  a thing for or whatever you want to call it and that's ok. I have them and trying to understand them usually leads me back to not really knowing why.

I also personally try not to point the "racist finger" at everyone that says something ignorant or disagreeable because it's not always warranted, and I've seen true racism, but do not pass off some of these "preferences" as not coming from a backwards ass way of thinking. Period. It goes both ways. For me it's the "nothing personal" wink smile that that gets me. Like, that shit is exceptionally personal. How else am I supposed to take it? Even if the feeling is only a fleeting moment and I move on to the next girl, it's still a personal attack no matter how you shake it. Additionally saying "no offense" or "nothing personal" is not a free pass to say fucked up things. "You're wife's a fucking bitch, and I really can't stand your kids. Nothing personal." <-That's cool, right? I said attached nothing personal to the end so you know it's not aimed directly at you. 

I'm actually finding or more hilarious when I think about it that I (early 30s, black, and whatever you want to ascribe to what you may think I look like) am not what they'd consider attractive because the color of my skin but universally all white, middle aged or members of AARP, fat, balding, and taking blue pills or some other strange herbal or bathroom bought remedy to keep it up, married, weirdly creepy...I can keep going but I won't..are what floats their boat. Cool. 

Lastly, as you said it's stupid to apply American Racial Affirmative Action then it's equally as stupid to ever compare what happens here to other real world, governed businesses and I fully expect to see you in those threads admonishing any and all comparisons. 

Lastly lastly, I do think they have the right and ability to not see anyone for whatever reason they so choose. Their body, their choice, their income. 

I usually find something attractive in every single person I meet, whether here or elsewhere.  People keep commenting " this isn't Match.com" so there you go. I'm here to please my clients and usually do.

2 hours ago, tide32 said:

I have no problem with that. As a matter of fact, I'm willimg to offer my services as a "stunt dick". It the least I can do. ;)

Tide, I don't think Laci considers flaccid a stunt. :D

And you're basically saying "People can be racist and bigots and vocalize it as loudly as possible but I'm going to pretend it's all coming from a good place and it's all about their personal choice and should anyone attack it on a public forum where they've made this known to hell with them."

Well that might just be some kind of straw-man record for concocting a preposterous interpretation and putting it as anothers words. Wow.......just wow.

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Ummm, errrr, HUH? :confused:

What I mean fishndude is that a woman has the right to see, date, whoever she wants, and have sex however she wants. Yet, once she becomes a PROVIDER, it seems all too many people now suddenly decide she forfeits those rights. She is racist, age discriminator, sex discriminator, disabled discriminator if she chooses not to see absolutely everyone who probably won't kill her who has the money and is over 18. Then folks want to "negotiate it".  'Well, you are bad if you won't see latino's...but it's ok if you don't see girls. " I mean...condoms for oral is a PREFERENCE...They don't have the rights on WHO they see, who says they have any rights on HOW they see clients? UTF should be mandatory or advertising DISALLOWED........... STUPID. This negotiating of ladies rights to choose because she is a provider is STUPID and I am sick of the circular bullshit .

6 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

You ladies see many different kinds of men, small, fat,skinny, black, Mexican etc... you get my drift I hope? 

The question is should you discriminate against any of them, sure you may not be attracted to them but it's your job to make them happy even if you have to fake it! as long as they are clean it should matter should it? After all we are on here buying pussy for a reason right? Not every one can be Prince charming.

If your not attracted to them or don't want to continue the session wouldn't it be nice to nicely say you don't think this will work and save the guy some money? or just take it and be distant from the guy?

Did poor wittle stevie have a unpweasant expewience???

Image result for oh poor me

40 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

And you're basically saying "People can be racist and bigots and vocalize it as loudly as possible but I'm going to pretend it's all coming from a good place and it's all about their personal choice and should anyone attack it on a public forum where they've made this known to hell with them."

Well that might just be some kind of straw-man record for concocting a preposterous interpretation and putting it as anothers words. Wow.......just wow.

Admiral, you might want to take a breath, and read his entire post. He has valid points, other than the one you quoted. Calling this a staw man, and ignoring the rest is not a valid argument.

58 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

I'm not sure if this would be considered a red herring or avoiding the issue fallacy as both are fairly similar and easily misconstrued. Further, I actually fully agreed with you about it being their choice; however, the vocalization of their choice does not impede or superced my dismissal of asinine justifications or vice versa. 

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

Admiral, you might want to take a breath, and read his entire post. He has valid points, other than the one you quoted. Calling this a staw man, and ignoring the rest is not a valid argument.

Pretty much everything else he said except what I quoted agreed with me.

I also see beauty in all people and have Always enjoyed the company of all who have come to spend time with me. Be it once or 100 times. 

3 hours ago, boink36 said:

Tide, I don't think Laci considers flaccid a stunt. :D

Jealousy doesn't look good on you.:P

Man, this topic has been beaten to death more often than a tenderized steak. 

No matter the color of your skin, in the end it all comes down to the color green. 

Basically, it goes something like this:

Black guy contacts a provider:

Hi, interested in scheduling. Tons of references, professional and clean-cut, etc.....Oh, btw, I'm black, in case it matters

Provider: Sorry, I don't see African-Americans.

Black guy contacts provider towards the end of the month:

Hey, Shawtie, in need of some sweet lovin', got this 10 inch BBC right here waiting for you. 

Provider: I'll be there in 30 minutes!

;)

18 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Seeing as I don't want to see every man known to Earth, I agree that is best to let them know and save them some money so that they find someone that they will enjoy.

I am not saying that I have a race issue, religion, etc. There are just some guys that don't do it for me and I want to enjoy this as much as them. I will say that I do not like big cocks, and if brought up will say so...there are many other ladies that don't agree with me and will snatch them up. That is the beauty of this business...the variety you get. I do have to say that I wish everyone well on their journey whether we click or not because they are people too with feelings, and I don't want to wish them ill. To say that you will see everyone is not true, we all have our limit and people that we just don't click with.

I learned a long time ago to never let the money get to my head. The moment I am negotiating or taking someone because I am desperate puts me and other ladies at risk of danger. It is better to trust your gut, learn to run your business correctly so that you can enjoy the business without all the hassles. This is a job though, and you can still have your days, but overall, this is a pretty fun and versatile job to do.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

6 hours ago, 2Big said:

Man, this topic has been beaten to death more often than a tenderized steak. 

No matter the color of your skin, in the end it all comes down to the color green. 

Basically, it goes something like this:

Black guy contacts a provider:

Hi, interested in scheduling. Tons of references, professional and clean-cut, etc.....Oh, btw, I'm black, in case it matters

Provider: Sorry, I don't see African-Americans.

Black guy contacts provider towards the end of the month:

Hey, Shawtie, in need of some sweet lovin', got this 10 inch BBC right here waiting for you. 

Provider: I'll be there in 30 minutes!

;)

Now this is fiction at it's best!  

Expecting that "rent is due" will override someone's core beliefs is ludicrous! 

Would you expect an aryan nations member to blow you, because you have $1000? Or you blow them for 1000? LOL! 

Lol  I   was totally  expecting to read up on The Fourth, Our freedom and Kicking Alien Butt today?????

C'mon guys. This is a business for all of us. If Stevie has Issues today he will have them tomorrow. 

Can we All just do the Fourth of July with Big smiles and Gratitude that we are all still here and not being butt probed and chained by the neck as extraterrestrial pets??

I agree with Chrissy, for nearly two weeks the board has been mainly positive, with very few (or no) nasty rants.  Obviously, we are going to have some pointed discussions at some point in time, but hopeless Stevie's whining about how all women should serve him (or anyone else) any time he can scrape up a couple hundred bucks is beyond pathetic.  Why are we developing an argument here?

This dead horse has been beaten to death:  Women will see who the women want to see - some people like that fact, others don't.  Tough shit.  Men will see who men want to see - some people like that fact, others don't.  Tough shit.  Women are not vending machines, men are not ATMs - if you don't like those facts - tough shit, life owes you nothing, stuff happens.

Now, back to happy stuff: Who likes fireworks?

35 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

.......... being butt probed and chained by the neck as extraterrestrial pets??

Chrissy....is this a fetish service you provide?  Do you look good in green body paint?

I'm asking for a friend.  Yeah! That's it.  A friend wants to know.

As to the OP:

If it ain't gonna happen....it ain't gonna happen.  It sucks being on the receiving end of a "NO," but there it is.  We pull up our big boy pants, retrieve what little dignity we have left, and move on.

Edited by Yorick
Finished thought

2 minutes ago, Yorick said:

Chrissy....is this a fetish service you provide?  Do you look good in green body paint?

I'm asking for a friend.  Yeah! That's it.  A friend wants to know.

Oh My I didn't know it was a fetish! I thought My body painting, antennas  and NaNu NaNu talk was normal ?? :)

I'm not whining, I have no problems with seeing any one! I was looking at a rebuttal where she used an excuse of over weight being a reason why they didn't connect, adding the races in there probably wasn't needed so sorry, it was a harmless question your trying to make into something else. 

I understand the ladies can see who they want but they should let them know ahead of the payment is all im saying

22 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

I'm not whining, I have no problems with seeing any one! I was looking at a rebuttal where she used an excuse of over weight being a reason why they didn't connect, adding the races in there probably wasn't needed so sorry, it was a harmless question your trying to make into something else. 

I understand the ladies can see who they want but they should let them know ahead of the payment is all im saying

That rebuttal was cruel.  

IMO the best way to handle a situation like that is to politely decline and give the full donation back.  

Edited by Laci French

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

I agree with Chrissy, for nearly two weeks the board has been mainly positive, with very few (or no) nasty rants.  Obviously, we are going to have some pointed discussions at some point in time, but hopeless Stevie's whining about how all women should serve him (or anyone else) any time he can scrape up a couple hundred bucks is beyond pathetic.  Why are we developing an argument here?

This dead horse has been beaten to death:  Women will see who the women want to see - some people like that fact, others don't.  Tough shit.  Men will see who men want to see - some people like that fact, others don't.  Tough shit.  Women are not vending machines, men are not ATMs - if you don't like those facts - tough shit, life owes you nothing, stuff happens.

Now, back to happy stuff: Who likes fireworks?

Does anyone else find this ironic?

While simultaneously extolling the virtues of a "kinder, gentler" board, he takes off on stevie for whining, and takes the rest to task for beating the proverbial dead horse...:cool:

Well said, Mr. Raindeer, apologies to all.  Have a great 4th!