PieluvinTexan

What kind of info is important

4 posts in this topic

So we have a thread going about good reviews vs. bad reviews but I'm interested in knowing what kind of info is truly the most important for you guys to see in a review. I'll get it started by saying there are several things I'm looking for and in order of importance to me:

1.Are the pics recent and accurate to the lady that I will be meeting  2. Personality ( I understand it could vary from client to client based on chemistry) but I need at least an idea if she seems into it or not or just very mechanical. 3.What type of activities she provides since there are some specific things that are very important to me during a session.  4. If she answers her phone during a session. 5. Incall  in a safe area. 6. If she has any specific rules such as you can't touch this or can't touch that.

Am I missing anything that might be important to you gentlemen?

Reviews are ok. I don't rely totally on them and have seen more that one where they had varying reviews including some no's. As there are some that don't allow reviews then their profile and hopefully a website become integral. There's one I saw more than a dz times, each a 2 hr session then we usually went to dinner. She didn't allow reviews here but I was here 1st review for her on TER as both a single, then in a duo we did. She's retired now, too bad too. If a Lady is P411 that goes a long way in my book too. My biggest gripe is age misrepresentation. 

The fact is -  There are no guarantees in this business, Reviews will NOT guaranty anything, except she's not LE.

She will do XYZ with a previous reviewer, but not you, cuz you look like her dad.

She can't stand your smell (could be her horrible ex wore the same cologne), so she wants you gone ASAP - 3G it is. 

You're a complete doofus who asks LE type questions, and giggles nervously. She'll probably kick you out.

I used to look for specific activities - did she have a nice incall, was she known for being late, did she DFK, etc.etc. It's pointless. Your appointment may be vastly different than mine. You could get max GFE, and I get a distant quickie. That's how this business is. It's just too personal for a girl to connect every time. Being a nice guy, who doesn't say stupid things, is very helpful (took me awhile to realize this). Being clean and on time are also a great start. In my opinion, half of what happens in an appointment, is the responsibility of the client. It took me a long time to understand this, and many guys just don't accept it. 

The most important thing, to me, in a review is - do I believe it happened as stated, and was it fun. Everything else is icing on the cake. :D

She will do XYZ with a previous reviewer, but not you, cuz you look like her dad.

Now that is funny...and perhaps a little sad...

I think it's helpful to know about parking, that way I know if I have to leave extra time because it's difficult.  Activities are also helpful because if it's a NO (I understand that it's a provider's discretion and that I might be the day she decides not to do that activity) then if it's something important I can get beyond that activity if I really want to see her.  Accurate pics does help, I have a certain body type I enjoy more than others and I prefer not to be suprised.

Edited by JAGCS
added additional comments