PieluvinTexan

Do you ever go over your budget

29 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I am assuming like me, most of you have a budget that you are willing to spend on a singular encounter. Has there ever been a time where you decided to exceed your budget to find out if the encounter was that much better. 

A few years ago I decided to do just that and found out that it is no where close to being better. Since then there is a number I refuse to go over when looking for an appointment. 

Do any of you have any stories where spending more is better? My personal opinion is staying within budget means getting more and that is better.

Budgets are like a$#holes. Every one has one and No ones is the same ;)

Double post :(

Edited by Chrissy

I do have a number that I simply won't exceed.  I imagine most do, and I'm sure it varies widely.

There are enough beautiful ladies in this market that provide the services I enjoy at the prevailing market rates that when I see someone advertising at well above that rate (usually visiting) that I don't even bother.  I can't see it being worth it.

25 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Budgets are like a$#holes. Every one has one and No ones is the same ;)

And they all stink?

Fortunately, I am not necessarily tied to a budget limit.  I examine the lady's assets and her reviews and sometimes when there is a spectacular meeting of both looks and service, I take the dive.  My experience in going over my vague budget limit is a higher priced provider, is often someone I could fall in love with and send all my money to a Pay Pal account just to enjoy the marvelous eroticism of a particularly fabulous provider.  But also, I have had fantastic sessions with ladies who are not as dear, money wise.

I have an amount I won't exceed per hour. I've had the best time with some of the providers with lower rates. I do exceed per month the number of providers I meet. There are some amazing providers on TOB/p411 I would like to meet so it can be a little tough on the pocket book each month.

I have a range I try to stay within. I have exceeded the maximum a few times. Sometimes it is worthwhile, to me, and sometimes not. I haven't felt "ripped off" since the mid 1990's, though, thanks to reviews. Yay! :)

Let me put it this way...I'm on my 4th extra job!:D  JK!

Like pfunk, I have a general budget and a high end hourly figure. I have also had mixed results when I exceed that limit. I have often found that exceeding the budget, while providing a worth while experience, H$H have not warranted the extra costs. Which pushes me back into my budget. I would rather spend extra $s for extra time with a favorite in my usual range. 

I have a budget that I can't exceed. In one of my early experiences I was upsold for more services. It was worth it, but I had to save up longer before my next encounter. Now I bring exactly the amount I plan to spend to an appointment because I know there is less blood is flowing to my brain.

As for quality of experience, I've found that you generally get what you pay for, but there are exceptions to every rule. I tend to do a lot of research and avoid taking chances so I'm rarely surprised either way.

My best experiences here have been with providers all at about the same hourly rate. I have fallen for paying more for someone who looked good in their ads and promised better service, etc but wasn't impressed at all with the higher cost provider or with their service, per se.

I've found my best experiences have been when I go for extra time, either a multi-hour or overnight with one of my favorites or with my ATF. Those experiences have value added to their budget busting costs and are well worth it anyway IMHO.

There is a certain range where I start thinking "I could see two ladies for that rate." Makes it harder to go see the one. 

I had a budget, then I met my ATATF.  I'd rather experience her time and companionship for two hours every week than eat.

I have a set amount that I will not go over for an hour visit. I went over a few times and it really wasn't worth it so now I stick to that amount no matter what.

If your budgeted amounts are anywhere near reasonable, there is never any need to go over. The girls who claim to have the vibrating, rotating, power grip, golden, sugar cootchie never live up to the advertising or extra cost.

When I first started hobbying, I ended up spending thousands each month. I had no real budget. I paid platinum ("courtesan") rates a few times. It was not worth it at all. Lesson learned.

All of my best experiences (out of a pretty large sample now) have been with girls who charged at the lower end of the scale, but who had consistently good reviews, and who I felt a connection with.

The only reason to pay $500 an hour is if that number doesn't even register for you, budget-wise. But you should never "stretch" to figure out a way to pay that. There are many awesome girls out there who charge half that number.

On 7/2/2017 at 3:52 PM, Skg said:

I have an amount I won't exceed per hour. I've had the best time with some of the providers with lower rates. I do exceed per month the number of providers I meet. There are some amazing providers on TOB/p411 I would like to meet so it can be a little tough on the pocket book each month.

On 7/2/2017 at 7:56 PM, Bit Banger said:

Like pfunk, I have a general budget and a high end hourly figure. I have also had mixed results when I exceed that limit. I have often found that exceeding the budget, while providing a worth while experience, H$H have not warranted the extra costs. Which pushes me back into my budget. I would rather spend extra $s for extra time with a favorite in my usual range. 

On 7/7/2017 at 11:49 PM, pejo said:

When I first started hobbying, I ended up spending thousands each month. I had no real budget. I paid platinum ("courtesan") rates a few times. It was not worth it at all. Lesson learned.

All of my best experiences (out of a pretty large sample now) have been with girls who charged at the lower end of the scale, but who had consistently good reviews, and who I felt a connection with.

The only reason to pay $500 an hour is if that number doesn't even register for you, budget-wise. But you should never "stretch" to figure out a way to pay that. There are many awesome girls out there who charge half that number.

As with the other posters, I have a certain hourly budget I won't exceed having learned the lesson that you don't always get what you pay for. When perusing p411 posts, if I notice that the provider exceeds that budget limitation, I simply exclude them. However, if a gal has exceptional reviews and she meets or exceeds those expectations, I may bring some extra $ to facilitate a longer stay with said provider with her permission. Although I virtually always clear this beforehand. So in way, I haven't really exceeded the hourly budget, just gained some extra time with an exceptional provider.

As with Bit Banger, I'd rather spend extra time and $ with an ATF than hoping for the best with a super high end provider.

On 7/2/2017 at 10:44 AM, H2Opieluver said:

Hey guys, I am assuming like me, most of you have a budget that you are willing to spend on a singular encounter. Has there ever been a time where you decided to exceed your budget to find out if the encounter was that much better. 

A few years ago I decided to do just that and found out that it is no where close to being better. Since then there is a number I refuse to go over when looking for an appointment. 

Do any of you have any stories where spending more is better? My personal opinion is staying within budget means getting more and that is better.

Ya, I spent $7500 at Sheri's Ranch, when I was 23, which blew my gambling, asp and bail budget. I have no regrets!!  

Yeah, I always have a set aside for bail... 

I once made an appointment outside of my usual range -- which is probably the average provider rate -- to see how "the other half lives." I had some expectations, but tried to keep in mind that I wasn't moving into Elliot Spitzer territory.

It was a terrible visit. Not even close to the level of professionalism, courtesy and fun I'd had with previous YLs (almost all were in the "well-regarded, well-reviewed" category.) Even if the rate had been half, it still would have been a terrible experience. Needless to say, the provider did not stay in town long.

Lesson learned: Price is only one of many considerations when choosing to see someone.

Edited by Yogi
added last line; prematurely hit save button

I once had NCAA Final Four tix from my company that I did not use. Scalped them & watch the game in a boobie bar. 

Had enough left over for a four figure session & did so. It absolutely was not 4x better than 4, $250 visits; but is was different. BBFS was offered though not partaken. Clock watcher she was not. Gym rat she definitely was. And the word "no" was not in her vocabulary for just about any kinky activity I could think up. Maybe the sheets were a higher thread count; the hotel view nicer. Those were not my concerns then nor now.

So I have a budget I strictly stick to. I watch for specials and partake when they fit within my value proposition.

I once decided to try one of the legal whore houses in Nevada and it was WAY TOO expensive and only got a quicky with NO enthusiasm NEVER again.

4 hours ago, Studman said:

I once decided to try one of the legal whore houses in Nevada and it was WAY TOO expensive and only got a quicky with NO enthusiasm NEVER again.

I've tried Pharump and Winnemucca brothels.  Both were expensive, but decent service (slightly above average).  That said, another item crossed off the bucket list. 

Winnemucca, being more remote, seemed the better of the two, both in the physical layout & in service. Pharump was a rabbit warren of trailers. 

Yes many times lol. Temptation is real! Haha

First time I went over my comfort level, I was disappointed with the lady and her incall.  The next few times I saw ladies in this price range, I was amazed.  It's often attributed to Warren Buffet, but I think it holds true to the hobby -

price_is_what_you_pay__value_is_what_you

I have bumped my comfort level a few times and the value has been there.  Good luck and happy hobbying!