Public Apology

42 posts in this topic

Sometimes you need to forget the bullshit and remember who you really are ;-)

20 minutes ago, Sapphire Jones said:

lol. Love me some Dwayne

just giving you shit. :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, Sapphire Jones said:

Sometimes you need to forget the bullshit and remember who you really are ;-)

What is that? Oddly enough, I've discovered the answers of everything in the Universe, standing in my kitchen, often times naked, drinking Russian Standard. It's 3 A.M. I pass out. I wake up. It's another day. Blinding. Dizzy. What the fuck happened last night? Sometimes when I capture a kiss, I remember ... maybe that's all I needed to remember. 

night

Yes that happens to me is as well. We get inspired different ways. At the core, I do know when I'm living authentically and that is an evolving process. Have a wonderful week!

5 hours ago, Vassago said:

What is that? Oddly enough, I've discovered the answers of everything in the Universe, standing in my kitchen, often times naked, drinking Russian Standard. It's 3 A.M. I pass out. ...

Hmmm!  While I often enjoy a wee dram, I also realize that alcohol is a depressant. If I wake at 3AM, it's usually because I have depressing thoughts running through my head. No need for more downers.  Instead I'll grab my guitar (also naked) and focus on working out that tricky passage Carcassi or Brouwer wrote. 

Wait bit banger did you say "Guitar and naked"?? Please please say you did!! Even If its only for my dirty mind...😀

13 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Wait bit banger did you say "Guitar and naked"?? Please please say you did!! Even If its only for my dirty mind...😀

Well, yes! But then again, I do lots of things naked (I NEVER fry bacon naked 😏).

Edited by Bit Banger
Spelling

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Hmmm!  While I often enjoy a wee dram, I also realize that alcohol is a depressant. If I wake at 3AM, it's usually because I have depressing thoughts running through my head. No need for more downers.  Instead I'll grab my guitar (also naked) and focus on working out that tricky passage Carcassi or Brouwer wrote. 

I have different problems. I'm not a sexy mother fucker with a guitar like you. What I do have is a brain that just won't turn off. When I'm dead they won't bury me. My corpse will just keep spinning around in the dirt. If it's 3am and I'm not going to sleep, I need to tranquilize my brain. I have to do anything I can to shut down. Unfortunately, in the mean time, you people are subjected to my mad ramblings. I don't want to hijack a thread though, so, publicly I apologize for my behavior. Secretly though I'm not that sorry. 

Dark chocolate base, cookie dough, peanut butter, brownies, macadamian nuts and chunks of white chocolate. Ladies, I'm coming for you.

28 minutes ago, Vassago said:

I have different problems. I'm not a sexy mother fucker with a guitar like you. What I do have is a brain that just won't turn off. When I'm dead they won't bury me. My corpse will just keep spinning around in the dirt. If it's 3am and I'm not going to sleep, I need to tranquilize my brain. I have to do anything I can to shut down. ...

I hear you RE: brain that won't shut off.  I call it 'the ant farm'. That's why I grab the guitar in the middle of the night. Working on tricky passages forces me to focus, which in turn helps shut down the hampster wheel.