4th of July fun

21 posts in this topic

What are your plans for the 4th of July? There are some pretty cool things going on state wide. If you're a History Buff there's a cool place called Rock ledge Ranch by Garden of the Gods park. They're a living museum and they're putting on a  revalutionary war reenactment and camp. It's really fun for the whole family. Tons of activities etc. Then fireworks at night.

How about you guys?

51 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

What are your plans for the 4th of July? There are some pretty cool things going on state wide. If you're a History Buff there's a cool place called Rock ledge Ranch by Garden of the Gods park. They're a living museum and they're putting on a  revalutionary war reenactment and camp. It's really fun for the whole family. Tons of activities etc. Then fireworks at night.

How about you guys?

Most of the next 4 days for me will be sucked up with getting some stuff done around the house, and studying for my next exam which I have to knock out in the next couple weeks.  Hopefully there will be some time where I can go out for a nice long ride!

My ATATF is out of town, so no fireworks (except for those lame ones in the sky).  Hope to buy a new motorcycle and fly my ultralight to Estes Park.  Other than that, it's just good old family time.

Ziplining! BBQ! Boating! And Serving those who Need Serving ;)

Working and fishing 🎣 BBQ fun with someone perhaps too. 

I am going to get laid! Alright, I might snarf down a hotdog and a s'more at some point.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Chrissy, your BAAADDDD ! Haha ! Have fun everyone!

As always, be safe, Don't drink and drive!!!!! Call someone! I am really not in the mood to read about anyone here getting hurt. 

I'm doing some laundry, cleaning out my refrigerator, and grilling a steak in that order. with any luck I will find a steak to grill while cleaning the fridge. :D

I really need to stop eating pralines like they were candy.  Wait...

5 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Barbecue, then Rockies game.

Sweet! A good ol American past time! 

plans still up in the air but will decide soon. I hope to go for a long hike in the mountains with a friend and my dog and probably get some trout fishing in as well as a picnic.  also need time to work in my woodshop.  a lot of projects for other people I  would like to get done.  drink some wine and later lay back and watch the fire in the sky.

going to do a little bass fishing, bbq, a few drinks at home, and back to the grind for the rest of the week then vacation time

Gosh, dang.  Don't we just sound like a typical cross-section of good old middle class America?  Wait......

Short day of work today and a bunch relaxing, cooking and taking it easy.

I'll be grilling brats with corn and potato salad, then heading off to see fireworks.

Happy 4th of July 2017!!😘😘

Picture bellow came from one my friends on TOB!😍😍

textfree_7915394561411980791.jpg

Coors Field to watch Rockies - hot dogs - beers - and fireworks Murica!

Spent the 4th off the grid in Illinois on my cousins farm. They had over 200 relatives there to celebrate my grandmothers milestone birthday. Great fireworks display that night and my grandmother danced ,hugged and showed more energy than me ! Did have a bit of an Addams Family vibe to it My cousins daughter took great delight in telling us stories about the roasted pig that we were eating. How it was born, how she named and raised it and smiled saying that she was proud on how good he tasted. Sure made for a rather unique dinning experience under the stars .