Fun4uco

Only good reviews going through???

93 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed that if you try to post a negative, or so-so review, they dont go through as fast? I hate posting a negative review, but when I do I feel it's warranted and want others to know. Which, leads me to think/believe, that even before I went to post a so-so or bad review, especially on someone with yes reviews, that there was probably others.  Which would have saved me the effort of seeing a provider. I think this forum is just as much for letting us know the thumbs ups, as it is the thumbs down. But, if so-so and negative reviews aren't being posted, how are we to know???

there isn't very many negative  reviews any more, makes me wonder if they don't go through or people just don't want to post them? 

Positive or Negative shouldn't be a consideration for the client when writing his review IMHO. How about accuracy in the session without embellishment or malice? Just the facts. Otherwise, what the heck are reviews for anyway if potential clients can't count on their authenticity?

I'm gonna stick with unless she thieved you or harmed you, there's no reason for a bad review. Again reviews are a 1st person account of what may or may not have happened. I've had those that tell me a bad review actually can cost them, that's bullshit IMO and why I will never ever leave a bad review. I'm not Prince Charming and 60yrs old, so maybe it's me. Maybe she's having a bad day or cringes at the thought of me. That's absolutely her right. I embellish in my reviews, I always end with "...That's My Story and I'm Sticking to It...Peace! 1st person account of what may or may not of happened. 

This just comes off as a bit vengeful.  

I've never heard of them not being posted, but the mods have said before that they do extra due diligence on a negative review, so that they do take a couple extra days.  

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

I'm gonna stick with unless she thieved you or harmed you, there's no reason for a bad review. Again reviews are a 1st person account of what may or may not have happened. I've had those that tell me a bad review actually can cost them, that's bullshit IMO and why I will never ever leave a bad review. I'm not Prince Charming and 60yrs old, so maybe it's me. Maybe she's having a bad day or cringes at the thought of me. That's absolutely her right. I embellish in my reviews, I always end with "...That's My Story and I'm Sticking to It...Peace! 1st person account of what may or may not of happened. 

Guys who use reviews should be taking notes on posts like this.it always helps to know what reviews are best to skip when trying to make an informed decision.

3 hours ago, Johnny Tsunami said:

Positive or Negative shouldn't be a consideration for the client when writing his review IMHO. How about accuracy in the session without embellishment or malice? Just the facts. Otherwise, what the heck are reviews for anyway if potential clients can't count on their authenticity?

I agree with accuracy, but often times it's about how you felt in the session.  I have had sessions where we didn't click but that doesn't mean it was a bad session.  I always put at least 50% of how things go on me.  It's been said many times, YMMV.  I tend to take negative reviews with a grain of salt especially if it involves things that are mutual in nature.  Other more concrete things, like tardiness (amazingly I'm late to everything in my life but appoints to providers...), NCNS, underhanded behavior, those things I think it's important to share and tend to stand out to me more than she only does LFK (maybe someone is not a good kisser).  It's those kind of things you can decide going in if it's important enough to not see someone and move on.

48 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Guys who use reviews should be taking notes on posts like this.it always helps to know what reviews are best to skip when trying to make an informed decision.

Totally. Not writing an honest review defeats the purpose of this and all sites. Not to mention hurting providers that go above and beyond.

You make victims of us all and you sure aren't doing that provider any fovors in the end.

Yeah,

At least some people seem to be on the same page. One or two bad reviews doesn't make or break a provider, unless the bad review was they got ripped off! There are plenty of providers with 2 bad reviews in a row, then pick back up. Now, if the bad reviews become a regular pattern, are consistent and the good reviews are from "known embelishers," then yeah, the privider should probably find a new job or make some major changes.

Bad reviews also help the provider because if they read the review, they know where they can improve! I think a false review, or lack of posting bad reviews, helps no one. People that aren't good matches get togeher because no one warned them they don't kiss or DATY (pr whatever they want/like), but are terrific at other things people would prefer that don't care about the kissing and DATY because they are great at those things. . . So, the wrong people get matched up if the reviews are not accurate.

Either way, I'm losing faith in this site if they really aren't posting negative reviews (1 friend has told me after 3 days his negative hasn't been posted). Ugggh. This might also lead me to believe that someone that advertises here regularly, and with no reviews in the past two months, tells me she got nothing but bad reviews that aren't being posted. 

i posted a negative review, it wasn't posted till the lady left town....how convenient. :cool:

IMHO, the reviews on this site are better than nothing. But just barely. "Consenting adult activities" list to weed out the CBJs, and "alternate link" so I can see the provider ad/images. That is the only value added of TOB reviews.

Rest is milk toast threADs which might as well have been written by the providers. My personal favorite is "I am not going into detail, but highly recommend."

4 hours ago, Kinkster said:

IMHO, the reviews on this site are better than nothing. But just barely. "Consenting adult activities" list to weed out the CBJs, and "alternate link" so I can see the provider ad/images. That is the only value added of TOB reviews.

Rest is milk toast threADs which might as well have been written by the providers. My personal favorite is "I am not going into detail, but highly recommend."

I no!! Sometimes it's like the reviewer has used a ghost writer to boost and stroke the reviewers ego.

Kind of sad. :cool:

Bad reviews may not count here, but on TER where they get actual ratings and stars and whatnot, that can definitely make or break a provider. 

5 hours ago, Fun4uco said:

This might also lead me to believe that someone that advertises here regularly, and with no reviews in the past two months, tells me she got nothing but bad reviews that aren't being posted. 

She might just not be seeing anyone who writes reviews. Out of the new clients I've seen since I started posting ads online, only one of them has written a review. There are some men who simply like to keep our encounters between the two of us. 

That, or she may not be getting any calls whatsoever to leave a review for..

7 hours ago, Fun4uco said:

Either way, I'm losing faith in this site if they really aren't posting negative reviews (1 friend has told me after 3 days his negative hasn't been posted). 

I've been posting reviews since this site started. I've never had a review NOT post. Negative ones are vetted more thoroughly, so they take longer. They don't post every single review, because there are psychos, liars, con men, thieves, and pimps, who try to post fake reviews (good or bad) as retaliation for rejection, or as advertising for "their girl". 

One friend waiting three days is hardly evidence of a cover-up, and I haven't found a better Denver area board. 

9 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I've been posting reviews since this site started. I've never had a review NOT post. Negative ones are vetted more thoroughly, so they take longer. ...

One friend waiting three days is hardly evidence of a cover-up, and I haven't found a better Denver area board. 

^^ THIS ^^

BTW: Anything less than a week is fast service for posting reviews. Remember, the Mods have RL responsibilities. 

11 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

I read the so/so and bad reviews first. More often than not they are honest enough to tell us if the lady in question uses fake pictures, cuts an hour session to 15 minutes  and all of the other complaints we make in threads. Its pretty easy to tell which reviews are blowing smoke,which are real and,sadly, which are vengeful. ( read psycho ).  That said,if a bad review "costs " the lady work, maybe she should step back and take the constructive criticism and improve her services. Business will then boom.

5 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

I read the so/so and bad reviews first. More often than not they are honest enough to tell us if the lady in question uses fake pictures, cuts an hour session to 15 minutes  and all of the other complaints we make in threads. Its pretty easy to tell which reviews are blowing smoke,which are real and,sadly, which are vengeful. ( read psycho ).  That said,if a bad review "costs " the lady work, maybe she should step back and take the constructive criticism and improve her services. Business will then boom.

Also, how a lady creates a rebuttal to a bad review is very important.  I've read a rebuttal that made me want to see someone way more than the negative review made me want to stay away.  

One thing I would love is a review type instead of yes, no, and so-so, would be simply "not my cup of tea" where you can say she was good, and there was nothing wrong, but for some reason things didn't just click between the two.  Which is perfectly OK, and to be expected, but I've read negative reviews that should be negatives, and several that should fall under this category.   

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

. . .  

One thing I would love is a review type instead of yes, no, and so-so, would be simply "not my cup of tea" where you can say she was good, and there was nothing wrong, but for some reason things didn't just click between the two.  Which is perfectly OK, and to be expected, but I've read negative reviews that should be negatives, and several that should fall under this category.   

What you're asking for is {yes|no|maybe}.  I concur!

But maybe will probably get treated as the dreaded AVERAGE, with the associated revenge scenarios. 

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Also, how a lady creates a rebuttal to a bad review is very important.  I've read a rebuttal that made me want to see someone way more than the negative review made me want to stay away.  

I would eliminate the rebuttals. Too many of them read as lame excuses to preserve her business . Especially the NCNS ones.

I think the rebutals tell a lot about the provider. Some re-enforce the negative review and some negate them. So there's that. 

Also, what does the board to to vet negative reviews more? Read it more than once???

10 hours ago, Fun4uco said:

Yeah,

At least some people seem to be on the same page. One or two bad reviews doesn't make or break a provider, unless the bad review was they got ripped off! There are plenty of providers with 2 bad reviews in a row, then pick back up. Now, if the bad reviews become a regular pattern, are consistent and the good reviews are from "known embelishers," then yeah, the privider should probably find a new job or make some major changes.

Bad reviews also help the provider because if they read the review, they know where they can improve! I think a false review, or lack of posting bad reviews, helps no one. People that aren't good matches get togeher because no one warned them they don't kiss or DATY (pr whatever they want/like), but are terrific at other things people would prefer that don't care about the kissing and DATY because they are great at those things. . . So, the wrong people get matched up if the reviews are not accurate.

Either way, I'm losing faith in this site if they really aren't posting negative reviews (1 friend has told me after 3 days his negative hasn't been posted). Ugggh. This might also lead me to believe that someone that advertises here regularly, and with no reviews in the past two months, tells me she got nothing but bad reviews that aren't being posted. 

All I ask is that a review is accurate. If there's any content in any review that a provider is in disagreement, there is a rebuttal option where the provider can counter the review. I'm in no way advocating a negative review for any provider because this is the provider's source of income. At the same time, there are potential clients who can't afford to be anything less than frugal with their hobby budget especially when the hourly rate is $300+. At current market prices, clients should have a resource to help determine the best value for their hard earned cash. 

This typically isn't an issue for those providers who offer quality service to their clients with their goal being to have repeat business. Their reviews reflect the level of provider they are and are an indication of whether a potential client should make a decision to schedule or move on to another.

59 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

I would eliminate the rebuttals. Too many of them read as lame excuses to preserve her business . Especially the NCNS ones.

To make it more open season on providers and drive more off the board?? Really bad idea suggestion in my opinion.

Interesting how many guys with zero reviews bitch about the system and offer up how to fix it. :cool:

28 minutes ago, Fun4uco said:

Also, what does the board to to vet negative reviews more? Read it more than once???

I am sure mods could answer better, but ..... oh I dunno ...... verify the ip address is not another provider or known pimp/agency, verify the session occurred, make sure the dude has the right provider - how many Tiffanies, Nickies, Summers are there lol. Given what I pay for the service here I think it is pretty outstanding and better than any of the competing services. :cool:

If I may speak as a provider.... Deception in reviews are not a good thing.... honesty and integrity is very important...Intergrity is something that needs to be stood by....

If one client thoroughly enjoyed time and another didn't as a provider I hope they would be honest... not every person clicks....

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

1 hour ago, Fun4uco said:

I think the rebutals tell a lot about the provider. Some re-enforce the negative review and some negate them. So there's that. 

Yeah just lie Fun4uco said, that's why I want the rebuttal.  I want to hear both sides and make the call for myself.  You're right in that many do read as lame excuses, and that tells me what I need to know also.  But like I said, there have been a few I've seen that show me they should be allowed.

Not sure if I can point one out, mods feel free to edit this out, but RyleighCOS's rebuttal to Colo2025 is what I want to see.  Very well written, eloquent, and positive attitude, she wrote her side of what happened, and is the perfect example showing why rebuttals should always be allowed.  What she wrote tells me so much about what kind of person she is, and why I would want to definitely go see her sometime.

14 hours ago, boink36 said:

I respectfully disagree with the Boinkster and think that Fishin'Dude has a reasonable position, basically because I use the same approach:  If I get ripped off (never happened), get no-showed (only once), or if there was significant misrepresentation (false photos, 125 pounds in the ad and 180 pounds in the incall, etc.), I would post a review indicating those negative issues.  On the other hand, if the lady shows up on time, is generally as represented, but we just didn't "click" and it wasn't a great session, I agree with Fishin'Dude that those are not good reasons to post a negative review, since I am aware that not every gal gets wet just at the sight of me and at the sound of my voice.

I also disagree that Fishin'Dude's and my reviews are less valuable because we only write positive reviews.  I read reviews to see who is really great, and if a "positive only" reviewer thinks she is great, I am going to value that review as much or more than the one that says "she just layed there while I pumped away from behind and didn't even pretend to enjoy my fat ass..." review.

Just because we fishin' guys only write positive reviews doesn't mean we give everyone a positive review - it just means we want to let the board know who the real gems are (in our opinion), and we keep our opinions to ourselves regarding the ho-hum appointments.  You really only should be looking for the gems, anyway.

53 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I respectfully disagree with the Boinkster and think that Fishin'Dude has a reasonable position, basically because I use the same approach:  If I get ripped off (never happened), get no-showed (only once), or if there was significant misrepresentation (false photos, 125 pounds in the ad and 180 pounds in the incall, etc.), I would post a review indicating those negative issues.  On the other hand, if the lady shows up on time, is generally as represented, but we just didn't "click" and it wasn't a great session, I agree with Fishin'Dude that those are not good reasons to post a negative review, since I am aware that not every gal gets wet just at the sight of me and at the sound of my voice.

I also disagree that Fishin'Dude's and my reviews are less valuable because we only write positive reviews.  I read reviews to see who is really great, and if a "positive only" reviewer thinks she is great, I am going to value that review as much or more than the one that says "she just layed there while I pumped away from behind and didn't even pretend to enjoy my fat ass..." review.

Just because we fishin' guys only write positive reviews doesn't mean we give everyone a positive review - it just means we want to let the board know who the real gems are (in our opinion), and we keep our opinions to ourselves regarding the ho-hum appointments.  You really only should be looking for the gems, anyway.

Then don't post a negative review in these circumstances...just an accurate, honest assessment of the session and be honest as to whether or not you'd see her again or recommend her to others here.