WOMEN CLIMAXING

9 posts in this topic

Here's a question for you gents, and if women want to join in, great.  When you are hobbying and with a woman, what do you think is the percentage of  them having "real" orgasms(especially the demonstrative ones) ? Do you think it's for show, or are they truly getting pleased? Just curious.

Well, I think it depends.  For me, it is 100% (actually %200 percent, since I always try to give two).  For you, probably somewhere between 20 and 40%.

B) (You really asked for it.)

Don't... Just don't... Don't even go here bro.

Probably not very often......but there's been a couple of times where I surprised myself (and REALLY surprised the lady!)

Those are the moments we live for.

That's something I don't think about and don't want to know. I choose to believe that are all genuine....except ONE. That girl was twitching and flopping uncontrollably on the bed several minutes after, so I was sure she was way over the top faking...Even then I was wrong...it was just a seizure...so, ya know.

Could be anywhere between 0 and 100%, so I don't waste time speculating. I just hope they are all real!  

Most reviewers (myself included) seem to believe! :P

Admiral c.   Was it a epileptic fit maybe??  I dated a girl in college where this really happened.