Audrey Astor

When doing doubles...

17 posts in this topic

When you guys are doing a duos meeting, do you worry about giving more attention or focusing more or one lady? Or do you just leave it up to the ladies to work on entertaining each other? It seems like some guys can get over stimulated with all of the action. Tons of fun either way though!!!:ph34r:

I really don't go about focusing on one Lady. Wishing I had 2 little heads tho lol. I'm a voyeur so I really onjoy the visual of 2 Ladies. I agree duos are Tons of Fun. 

Edited by fishndude57
Forgot a word.

This brings back some uncomfortable memories of a doubles session I had a while back. Before the session, my mind was racing with all sorts of activities I wanted to do with the two ladies. However, giving them each the attention they deserved was an absolute nightmare!! I love giving and receiving attention during a session, as some ladies here might attest to, but it was difficult balancing my attention and performing at the same time. I had a great time during the session, but just not as much as I thought I would have and, certainly not as much as I've had with some 'single' ladies. For me, I'm not sure if it was over stimulation or just the lack of being one-on-one with someone beautiful.

46 minutes ago, raul said:

This brings back some uncomfortable memories of a doubles session I had a while back. Before the session, my mind was racing with all sorts of activities I wanted to do with the two ladies. However, giving them each the attention they deserved was an absolute nightmare!! I love giving and receiving attention during a session, as some ladies here might attest to, but it was difficult balancing my attention and performing at the same time. I had a great time during the session, but just not as much as I thought I would have and, certainly not as much as I've had with some 'single' ladies. For me, I'm not sure if it was over stimulation or just the lack of being one-on-one with someone beautiful.

I'm never one to dismiss the "ego trip" aspect of sessions, but it sounds like you took it too far. OK..you want to please the ladies and "perform"....but REMEMBER...YOU are the one paying for the time and on a double, let THEM perform on YOU. Let them envelop you, overwhelm you. Thats the real joy of the double....letting two babes work your ass over......forget about trying to be "a Double Stick-man"

2 hours ago, raul said:

This brings back some uncomfortable memories of a doubles session I had a while back. Before the session, my mind was racing with all sorts of activities I wanted to do with the two ladies. ...

I think this was your problem. You built up a mental image, and then the session didn't match that image.  This can happen in singles sessions too. 

Next time show up, relax, and go with the flow. The ladies will tell you if they want more attention. 

Edited by Bit Banger

21 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

When you guys are doing a duos meeting, do you worry about giving more attention or focusing more or one lady? Or do you just leave it up to the ladies to work on entertaining each other? It seems like some guys can get over stimulated with all of the action. Tons of fun either way though!!!:ph34r:

Great question. Can see over stimulation happening very easy. Or just have to get together. 💡😉

Since the ladies outnumber the guy 2 to 1 they kinda need to carry the show. I can see over-stimulation during the ever-popular 4 handed double blowjob, but it can also be rather awkward with half a dozen arms and half a dozen legs flopping around. I think the all-participating classics are best. "Cowgirls in love"....where Cock riding cowgirl and face riding cowgirl kiss and make out while riding. Also the classic "Triple 69".  The "Over and Under" is fun.......... guy going at one gal doggie who is under an appropriately heighted table ( finding that is the trick), while his face is buried in the other gal on top of said table.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:26 AM, Audrey Astor said:

No never have, remember one duo, that were worried they were paying too much attention to each other. Let them know, I will jump in when I am done watching. I think it is time for a threesome soon.

6 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Since the ladies outnumber the guy 2 to 1 they kinda need to carry the show. I can see over-stimulation during the ever-popular 4 handed double blowjob, but it can also be rather awkward with half a dozen arms and half a dozen legs flopping around. I think the all-participating classics are best. "Cowgirls in love"....where Cock riding cowgirl and face riding cowgirl kiss and make out while riding. Also the classic "Triple 69".  The "Over and Under" is fun.......... guy going at one gal doggie who is under an appropriately heighted table ( finding that is the trick), while his face is buried in the other gal on top of said table.

I can see how you made Admiral, you certainly know your way around the ship of life.  I admit that I am a tad jealous.

10 hours ago, Admiral C said:

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I can see how you made Admiral, you certainly know your way around the ship of life.  I admit that I am a tad jealous.

IKR. I don't know half the jargon Admiral just said but it sounds intriguing. O captain my captain...

46 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

i prefer to be cuckolded.......^_^

Very odd response...kind of explains a few things? Hahaha! Thank's for your random oddness Mr. Pink!😂😂😱😱😨😨🐔👌

I know little to nothing about duos and how they work. Is there like an entry-level duo that comes highly recommended? 

What does a set of training wheels for a doubles first-timer look like?

58 minutes ago, AnthointheAM said:

What does a set of training wheels for a doubles first-timer look like?

Restraints to keep him from running away in terror maybe?

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 2:26 PM, Audrey Astor said:

When you guys are doing a duos meeting, do you worry about giving more attention or focusing more or one lady?

Interesting question.  When I find myself drawn appreciably more to one than the other, I am very aware of trying to evenly distribute my attentions.