Orally speaking

43 posts in this topic

Well that wasn't nearly as bad as I imagined! Put ice on it, took my ibuprofen and ate Jello. Thanks y'all!

13 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Well that wasn't nearly as bad as I imagined! Put ice on it, took my ibuprofen and ate Jello. Thanks y'all!

The ibuprofen is probably the best thing to pay attention to taking on time.  It's not just a pain killer, but anti-inflammatory, keeps the swelling down, all that good stuff which will making healing better and faster, which will get you up for... well, you know!  ;)

Yeah eating sucks! I make an amazing smoothie! Couldn't open my mouth wide enough to indulge in anything sexy.  

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I love jello. :P Glad it worked out. Great news. ;)

On 7/14/2017 at 11:55 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

Yeah eating sucks! I make an amazing smoothie! Couldn't open my mouth wide enough to indulge in anything sexy.  

Schedule guys with smaller dicks. :P:D

49 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Boink and I are available!

On July 14, 2017 at 11:55 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

Hopefully you're on the mend and moving beyond smoothies to things more substantial.

32 minutes ago, olgunn said:

Hopefully you're on the mend and moving beyond smoothies to things more substantial.

No! I am sorry to report that I had to go back yesterday because of the pain. Turns out I have a really bad infection. Today is better though. Making pulled chicken in the crockpot ...hope I can eat.

2 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

No! I am sorry to report that I had to go back yesterday because of the pain. Turns out I have a really bad infection. Today is better though. Making pulled chicken in the crockpot ...hope I can eat.

That's too bad, sorry to hear that. Dentists do it on purpose ya know. Billable hours. I, trust me, feel your pain. Let us know how the pulled chicken turned out. 

Sorry to hear it. 

Haha billable hours fishn.

On 7/17/2017 at 8:24 PM, boink36 said:

if you are still out of action in a few days...message me and we will hook up....you can give me a BBNJ......Bare Back Nostril Job

You guys are funny! I'm doing a thousand times better and tested things out. Oh and the pulled chicken was heavenly! I am a badass in the kitchen! Tonight, Swedish meatballs! 

15 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

You guys are funny! I'm doing a thousand times better and tested things out. Oh and the pulled chicken was heavenly! I am a badass in the kitchen! Tonight, Swedish meatballs! 

No hanging tenderloins  ???   :(    Sending you healing vibes ,horny thoughts and cyber hugs.