Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What's your experience with LE and STD?

33 posts in this topic

Dear providers,   Time for an honest discussion respecting your experience with Law Enforcement and STDs.  I would like to know (if you're willing to provide it) if you've every been busted by LE and how frequently that has occurred.  Additionally, what's your experience been with fending off STD's?  I know that the ladies I've been with have always been safety girls and I've never had an issue.  Are these concerns frequent, or infrequent with either issue?  Inquiring minds want to know.

And why would anyone have an "honest discussion" about things that are none of your f**king business with a first post unknown?  I would sincerely suggest asking your profile be deleted, wait awhile, then try again under a different handle.  Unless of course trolling is the game, in which case carry on, wonderful start.

Soon as you post your last tax return we can have an honest and open discussion.

OK, permit me to rephrase the question is a somewhat less offensive way:  How much to clients need to worry about these two issues?

Never thought or spoke about STD's and LE within the same breath...sounds kind of nutty! LE with STD's poor dude!😋😋

9 hours ago, MarkMan said:

OK, permit me to rephrase the question is a somewhat less offensive way:  How much to clients need to worry about these two issues?

If you do a search on BP for phrases like "no rules", "just turned 18", "no cover", "I fuck you long time for 200 bucks", and select your providers accordingly, odds are good you'll spend some time 9non vacation in a government sponsored facility, all the while fending off rump rangers.

On the other hand, if you select reputable, reviewed providers who practice safe sex and basic hygiene, all you are likely to get is multiple orgasms, combined with a reduction in your bank account.

11 hours ago, MarkMan said:

You are still coming at this in the wrong way.

Paraphrasing 2Big:

Before engaging in this activity, you must consider "worst case scenario" in 3 areas.

Whats the worst that can happen to me socially, legally, and health wise?

Its not incumbent on ASP's to share their personal experiences to assuage your fears...

1 minute ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

You are still coming at this in the wrong way.

Paraphrasing 2Big:

Before engaging in this activity, you must consider "worst case scenario" in 3 areas.

Whats the worst that can happen to me socially, legally, and health wise?

Its not incumbent on ASP's to share their personal experiences to assuage your fears...

You stole my opportunity to use assuage! But agreed, it's hard to calculate personal risk while basing it off the experiences of providers.

12 hours ago, MarkMan said:

Probably more than most...if you are a dumbass!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Never and never. I try to work with discreet ladies and men who are intelligent. Try that. 

If you take some time to read this and/or other similar boards, you will find ways to alleviate risks on the areas that you would like us to discuss for the billionth time. Only you can assess the level of risk that you are willing to assume. It's a personal choice you'll have to make. Talk it over with your folks, shrink, friends or etc. Most of us do not post our most intimate issues here. I was nice enough to divulge though. Best wishes dude.

20 hours ago, MarkMan said:

Come on folks, let's answer the OP's question. 

Here is the answer MarkMan:  You need to worry a lot.  There is a very good chance that you will be arrested and your name and mugshot will be on TV and in the newspaper.  You will think your life is over, then you will find out that you are HIV positive and have picked up several other STDs.  You need to do something else with your time - this sport is far too risky for you.  Go away. Do not come back.  Do not even look over your shoulder as you go away.  Be afraid.

Leo always uses condoms so you should be safe from STD's. ;)

Always use condoms. Shit...I even wear condoms with real girlfriends. LE? Well...You gotta do your homework. 

Any one else notice how quiet the OP has been since posting this??  

30 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Any one else notice how quiet the OP has been since posting this??  

I wouldn't read too much into that...

As a new poster, I believe his posts would be held for approval; and given the reception he received, I wouldn't blame him for keeping a low(er) profile. :cool:

First, my apologies to all and especially to the ladies here.  I really didn't mean to offend, but it seems that I have managed to do just that.  I am sorry.  I am kinda new here so I'll mark it up to a rookie mistake and hope that you all can do the same.  Thanks.

No offense Markman,  but with the way you introduced yourself in this post, you might want to go back to your sandbox and play there.

14 hours ago, MarkMan said:

First, my apologies to all and especially to the ladies here.  I really didn't mean to offend, but it seems that I have managed to do just that.  I am sorry.  I am kinda new here so I'll mark it up to a rookie mistake and hope that you all can do the same.  Thanks.

Just out of curiosity do you ask real world dates for their criminal history and the STD test results? Or is it a fear specific to sex workers that you have?

14 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Just out of curiosity do you ask real world dates for their criminal history and the STD test results? Or is it a fear specific to sex workers that you have?

Might open up a whole new angle on pick up lines ......" So, what's the longest you have been locked up and how many times you had the clap? Buy you another drink?"

2 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Might open up a whole new angle on pick up lines ......" So, what's the longest you have been locked up and how many times you had the clap? Buy you another drink?"

Kind of sounds like something you would say on a date, but hey, what do I know? Haven't been on one of those in a while!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

3 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I was a medical assistant, so my next date I am showing up with a pee cup, a STD swab, and a background form... With my face mask on, and the latex gloves.  Does the gown make me look fat???

24 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I was a medical assistant, so my next date I am showing up with a pee cup, a STD swab, and a background form... With my face mask on, and the latex gloves.  Does the gown make me look fat???

LOL! If you want to make a really fancy first date forget couples massage and a get a couples MRI! You can't truly be in a trusting relationship until you know what's on the inside :lol:

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

LOL! If you want to make a really fancy first date forget couples massage and a get a couples MRI! You can't truly be in a trusting relationship until you know what's on the inside :lol:

I am also a certified phlebotomist. Do you think showing up with my venipuncture kit would be just a little bit too much.??? LOL.  The MRI is a great plan.  NO questions about your favorite wine/beer or cuisine. Just which hospital do you prefer, and does your insurance cover.

Say, now there is an investment idea for some saavy TOB entrepreneurs. It's especially for couples. You have a nice, comfy coffee shop\juice bar with WiFi. On the lower level, in partnership with the Health Department, is on the spot full STD screenings and blood tests for the couples. Pop on up to the third floor where couples can enjoy full criminal background checks. Enjoy a latte and pillow talk on the main floor while you wait. Naturally, the place should be called  "Buster's" ...for many reasons...most quite obvious.

4 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Great... now you're going to get calls for people requesting that exact fantasy.

On 6/28/2017 at 4:43 PM, MarkMan said:

It's ok, officer.  I would have assumed that you had done some research before posting the first time, though. ;)

On 6/29/2017 at 1:37 PM, Admiral C said:

Say, now there is an investment idea for some saavy TOB entrepreneurs. It's especially for couples. You have a nice, comfy coffee shop\juice bar with WiFi. On the lower level, in partnership with the Health Department, is on the spot full STD screenings and blood tests for the couples. Pop on up to the third floor where couples can enjoy full criminal background checks. Enjoy a latte and pillow talk on the main floor while you wait. Naturally, the place should be called  "Buster's" ...for many reasons...most quite obvious.

Don't forget that one of the rooms would be specifically set up for "prostate exams". Make sure you drink the latte first in a timely manner so you are cleaned out for the exam. Then before you leave, make sure to get your flu shot.:D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard