Raine-7379

Cancelation epidemic

53 posts in this topic

I have had a couple of appointments where I did not feel so good that day but did not cancel with my provider. I told them that when I got there. (I get migraines) They understood and new exactly how to make me feel better and we had a good time anyway. Shame on guys that cancel. Providers should not give them the opportunity to see them again. (Unless there in a freaking crash on I-25, God forbid.)

I have to wonder what kind of guy cancels regularly.  Newbie too scared to show up?  Or old hand that just don't care that much anymore.

For me, I won't schedule anything on weeks I'm on call or very busy with work.  I know occasionally emergencies happen I'm still trying to figure out the mindset?

12 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

After reading so many post about the NSNC, and the cancellation epidemic we are experiencing, I would like to take a moment to THANK all the wonderful gentlemen that are truly gentleman.  Thank you for keeping your commitments, and being men of Honor: You are greatly appreciated!!

To the men that NSNC, and set appointments last minute and then cancel, may you suffer DSBU and be unable to find a release let alone a provider to see you.

DSBU( deadly seamon build up)

Also, a huge thank you to the friends that listen to the complaints over and over again. Kisses

Amen to this ^^^

I'll second the appreciation for the ones who do show up and get their world's rocked! Y'all are the ones I dream of at night. XoXo

31 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Amen to this ^^^

I'll second the appreciation for the ones who do show up and get their world's rocked! Y'all are the ones I dream of at night. XoXo

All I ever dream of at night is an erection that lasts more than 10 minutes and enough money to buy a 15 minute quickie. :D

7 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I have to wonder what kind of guy cancels regularly.  Newbie too scared to show up?  Or old hand that just don't care that much anymore.

For me, I won't schedule anything on weeks I'm on call or very busy with work.  I know occasionally emergencies happen I'm still trying to figure out the mindset?

I have the felling from other posts, that some of the guys are hedging, and booking multiple providers.  One cancelled appointment I understand, but Four plus a day is unexplainable.

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

All I ever dream of at night is an erection that lasts more than 10 minutes and enough money to buy a 15 minute quickie. :D

And who says it has to be hard to be good?? LOL

13 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

And who says it has to be hard to be good?? LOL

Facebook-Quotes-57669-statusmind.com.jpg

27 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I have the felling from other posts, that some of the guys are hedging, and booking multiple providers.  One cancelled appointment I understand, but Four plus a day is unexplainable.

Four?  That's pretty crazy.  That's a right shame that there's so many that would waste a provider's time like that.  Honestly they're probably doing that to three or four at a time you'd think?

BTW, I love your new pics!

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

For some reason, I've never dreamed about erections. :cool:

4 minutes ago, tide32 said:

For some reason, I've never dreamed about erections. :cool:

I've woken up with one, after certain dreams... that's about as close as it gets.

5 hours ago, boink36 said:

I dream of erections too. :P :eek: :rolleyes:

Edited by Cecilia

I agree about the cancellation epidemic.... happened quite a bit when I was traveling.....

7 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

I agree about the cancellation epidemic.... happened quite a bit when I was traveling.....

And to make matters worse, we are now paying $200.00 for hotels.  I am so glad you are home, beautiful.  

Thank you... Colorado is beautiful state and I'm blessed to live in such a beautiful place💞💞💞💞

It is Summer lot's of travelers. Keep yourself open to seeing travelers who are in Denver on business or enjoyment.

One of these years, eventually hope to vacation myself. Lol!

Stay safe listen to your own intution ladies and gents. You will be amazed if you do! Being smart is only part of the verification process.

Raine wishing you the very best!!!😘😘

I don't think I've ever made what I would call an appointmint. I see an add of the provider I wantet to see. If she agreed, it was off I go.

I've cancelled 2x. The 1st I paid the cancellation fee. How to collect? She had me buy points on P411 for her. Still saw each other and what a fine Lady. The other one just a week ago, iffy at best I knew it going in, finally after 90 minutes NSNC, I texted cancel and no I won't review her, or try again. I do not believe in negative reviews for established Ladies.

22 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

With all the threads on this topic. May i hijack it just long enough to ask if you ladies have compared the phones numbers of the cancellations ?? It could be the same ones .Punks getting their jollys on playing you.

There should be a backup wait list. If someone no shows, hit the alert button and one of the reserve appointments kicks in and comes over to have fun. 

"Dcaf! You're up! Get in there and make me proud!"

51 minutes ago, decafnaetd said:

There should be a backup wait list. If someone no shows, hit the alert button and one of the reserve appointments kicks in and comes over to have fun. 

"Dcaf! You're up! Get in there and make me proud!"

If gentleman only knew how much time, energy, and effort it takes to schedule a day of clients.  It seems only about 5% of guys will prebook.  The cancellations are happening within only a few minutes of the appointment, leaving it impossible to have anyone else fill the slot.  

5 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

With all the threads on this topic. May i hijack it just long enough to ask if you ladies have compared the phones numbers of the cancellations ?? It could be the same ones .Punks getting their jollys on playing you.

I have a felling, we would find the guys are playing a lot of girls... I did get four reference request for the same guy in two days.  I am sure he did not see all of them. Again, I just wanted to thank the real men our there, not really revisit the issues.

Thanks for the support!!!!!

7 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

If gentleman only knew how much time, energy, and effort it takes to schedule a day of clients.  It seems only about 5% of guys will prebook.  The cancellations are happening within only a few minutes of the appointment, leaving it impossible to have anyone else fill the slot.  

This is why I haven't worked in Denver for years.  The hotel prices are outrageous to risk the amount of no shows and last minute cancellations.  I highly encourage the ladies of Denver to compare notes on e mails and numbers.  

To the gentleman who do show up, thank you! 

19 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

It is Summer lot's of travelers. Keep yourself open to seeing travelers who are in Denver on business or enjoyment.

One of these years, eventually hope to vacation myself. Lol!

Stay safe listen to your own intution ladies and gents. You will be amazed if you do! Being smart is only part of the verification process.

Raine wishing you the very best!!!😘😘

I am fully open to entertaining our out of town guest, as long as they show up.

I love to travel, and have a week planned for a real world trip to NYC.  

Maybe, someday I will actually be able to plan a working trip.

Thanks for making the world a brighter place, Kali.

36 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I am fully open to entertaining our out of town guest, as long as they show up.

I love to travel, and have a week planned for a real world trip to NYC.  

Maybe, someday I will actually be able to plan a working trip.

Thanks for making the world a brighter place, Kali.

If you've never had the pleasure of a working trip you really should do it.  The opportunities for travel in this business are endless it just can difficult and expensive to take that leap but it's so worth it. There are plenty of hot spots where you can make good money and enjoy a little working vacation. It's oddly relaxing and can be transformative. It's a nice break when things aren't going well at home and helps offer perspective.

On 6/26/2017 at 8:24 AM, Raine-7379 said:

And to make matters worse, we are now paying $200.00 for hotels.  I am so glad you are home, beautiful.  

Agree! I just spent $140 the other night, and had some guy droning on and on about how nervous he was coming to a hotel. I am just thinking, "Do you know how much I chucked out for this room I am sitting in?" Glad I have my incall, the prices for hotels are ridiculous!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 6/27/2017 at 0:38 AM, Raine-7379 said:

have anyone else fill the slot.  

Hehehehehe. Fill the slot. 

Sorry... My inner 5th grader kicked in there for just a second.

On 6/28/2017 at 0:41 PM, decafnaetd said:

Hehehehehe. Fill the slot. 

Sorry... My inner 5th grader kicked in there for just a second.

I am glad I can still make someone laugh.

On 6/27/2017 at 9:50 AM, SultryKitten said:

Agree! I just spent $140 the other night, and had some guy droning on and on about how nervous he was coming to a hotel. I am just thinking, "Do you know how much I chucked out for this room I am sitting in?" Glad I have my incall, the prices for hotels are ridiculous!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 6/27/2017 at 9:50 AM, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

After all these years I still get a little nervous going through the lobby and past the front desk of mid to lower end hotels.  It helps when the provider texts me the lobby layout and elevator location so I don't look lost and elicit a "May I help you sir?  Are you a guest here?" and can go straight to the elevator with confidence.

As for cancellations I don't have a 9 -5 M-F Home Depot job.  Rather my job requires me to drop everything and be available to work off hours or drive several hours a way to deal with unpredictable issues.  Knowing this I try to be very careful of when I schedule to minimize this it has happened.  When it does I usually have at least 12-24 hours notice I give, but one time it was a few hours before a session.  I was able to make it up to her a few days later with a make up sesh and a good tip.  AFAIK I have never been put on blast or a BL.

I think we all just need to have more respect and consideration for one another.  Life happens.  Family happens.  Jobs happen.    That doesn't mean it is OK to double book providers as a built in backup plan and then cancel on one or decide you'd rather go to the bar with your friends.  Because from a providers perspective bills happen, life happens, etc.  She also has to not just pay for the incall but also consider seeing another last minute client (if she can even find one) which she may not be able to screen or prepare as thoroughly.  It is also just rude and inconsiderate.

So to the few ladies I did have to cancel with my apologies but it was out of my hands, and I hope I was able to make it up to you.  To those guys who cancel last minute or NCNS without a damn good excuse or offer to make it up in some substantial way should be shamed and go back to BP.

Again, it comes down to respect and consideration.

2 hours ago, Long Time said:

After all these years I still get a little nervous going through the lobby and past the front desk of mid to lower end hotels.  It helps when the provider texts me the lobby layout and elevator location so I don't look lost and elicit a "May I help you sir?  Are you a guest here?" and can go straight to the elevator with confidence.

As for cancellations I don't have a 9 -5 M-F Home Depot job.  Rather my job requires me to drop everything and be available to work off hours or drive several hours a way to deal with unpredictable issues.  Knowing this I try to be very careful of when I schedule to minimize this it has happened.  When it does I usually have at least 12-24 hours notice I give, but one time it was a few hours before a session.  I was able to make it up to her a few days later with a make up sesh and a good tip.  AFAIK I have never been put on blast or a BL.

I think we all just need to have more respect and consideration for one another.  Life happens.  Family happens.  Jobs happen.    That doesn't mean it is OK to double book providers as a built in backup plan and then cancel on one or decide you'd rather go to the bar with your friends.  Because from a providers perspective bills happen, life happens, etc.  She also has to not just pay for the incall but also consider seeing another last minute client (if she can even find one) which she may not be able to screen or prepare as thoroughly.  It is also just rude and inconsiderate.

So to the few ladies I did have to cancel with my apologies but it was out of my hands, and I hope I was able to make it up to you.  To those guys who cancel last minute or NCNS without a damn good excuse or offer to make it up in some substantial way should be shamed and go back to BP.

Again, it comes down to respect and consideration.

We all understand a cancellation because of real world issues.  I had someone book last minute, and ten minutes later cancel because he had double booked.  He actually said "sorry, I double booked".  I really would like all the NSNC to go back to BP, as well.  You are very insightful, that it cost us so much when someone cancels or no shows.  I am becoming unwilling to see those that book last minute and then cancel.  Let them get black listed.