Lonely1

Any Transgender

11 posts in this topic

If anyone knows a passable transgender in Colorado springs or in Denver please message me. I am looking for my first experience 

There are several TG Providers here. My suggestion would be to check out reviews and ads.

Hope you connect with your TG fantasy girl, Pal.

I can highly recommend Madison Proudmore (see the reviews).  I also did a 411 request and as a result heard many good things about Taryn XO, although she does not have any actual reviews.  So far, I think they are our only two Denver TOB T-girls, but they are both legitimate, very good looking and very passable and, hey, you only need one at a time.  Have fun!

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I can highly recommend Madison Proudmore (see the reviews).  

I'll second this. :)

19 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I can highly recommend Madison Proudmore (see the reviews).  I also did a 411 request and as a result heard many good things about Taryn XO, although she does not have any actual reviews.  So far, I think they are our only two Denver TOB T-girls, but they are both legitimate, very good looking and very passable and, hey, you only need one at a time.  Have fun!

15 hours ago, pfunk said:

I'll second this. :)

Make that a three person referral for Ms Madison!

Taryn is an awesome chick and Madison will be back in town Sunday.  

Have a ton of fun!!

I can definitely recommend Taryn

thank you for the recommendations. I would like one with a little bigger breasts as well. I will think about them and decide

11 hours ago, Lonely1 said:

thank you for the recommendations. I would like one with a little bigger breasts as well. I will think about them and decide

You do realize that, by definition, any T-Girl with big boobs is sporting bolt-ons, don't you?   Personally, I think the little boobies that the natural T-Girls grow by hormone supplements are really cute, just a thought.