jhooker

Bat shit crazy!

47 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Gemma Chang said:

I find looks trivial. In my day to day life I rarely do double takes if and when I see a man walk past me who meets our culture's and society's standards for being considered "good looking." I don't know this person. That's not to say that I can just be physically attracted to anyone with a shining personality, I still have tastes.. and eyes.. But men who are considered "average looking dudes" may certainly amplify a physical attraction if they hit the right social cues in my book (listening, eye contact, effort to humor me, not interrupting me (my all time pet peeve)). When I first meet a man, I'm constantly analyzing how he's interacting with me, not how big his biceps are. Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Or pay for my time, either one.. :rolleyes:

Excellent miss chang, this must be a clue since i do have a gift of gab and wit mixed with humor. The mind is the door to the vagina not so much the eyes, but of course a chopper never hurts lol. 

I was so awkward and shy in my younger years i couldn't get a girl to save my life. 

And OMG i absolutely love and adore Asian girls 😘

7 hours ago, jhooker said:

I dont swing both ways. However there m:huh:ay be some reading this that know i enjoy a little back door attention from time to time from the ladies 😜

Hay, If getting your poop shoot packed works. More power to ya. :huh:

1 hour ago, jhooker said:

Ha, I know, I viewed your reviews 😂

I'm telling you I totes understand crazy relationships. The best thing I've ever done for myself is leave my girlfriend behind!! Stupid cunts can't live with them or without them though!

good vibes xo

7 hours ago, Gemma Chang said:

I also hate texting. ;)

agreed....plus there are fewer typos in talking.

2 hours ago, Sexielexy said:

I'm telling you I totes understand crazy relationships. The best thing I've ever done for myself is leave my girlfriend behind!! Stupid cunts can't live with them or without them though!

good vibes xo

+1 I've been saying this longer than you have been alive. :D

Not sure how old jhooker is...or most anyone else for that matter...however, I know that I am late 50's  Now society heaps massive amounts of brainwashing on everyone about "love....relationships....soulmates.....togetherness...etc"  For the most part, unless you are raising kids, its all bullshit. Trying to jam two lives together into one two headed beast is both humanly unnatural and likely to fail. I do not WANT a girlfriend, and the last thing I want is to spend the rest of my life ( and no doubt all of my assets) with a basic STRANGER. Where were you 30 years ago? MOST unbrainwashed guys figure this out and now I will say what many won't because it would make them look "too superficial"  ( which is funny considering where we are)  It would be utterly stupid to try to link my life, time, assets into the ever failing relationship game and all it's drama JUST TO GET FREE, YOUNG PUSSY I DON'T PAY AN HOURLY RATE FOR. Of course, I do realize some guys get some kind of ego boost from that stuff, so maybe its worth it to them. 

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

+1 I've been saying this longer than you have been alive. :D

Age is just a number baby ;)

7 hours ago, jhooker said:

Hello!? What's not to like with Asian Women? Not to perpetuate stereotypes but the Asian Women I've met are highly intelligent, goal oriented, successful businesswomen and absolutely beautiful. So yeah, put me in that category of men who loves Asian Women.

14 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

agreed....plus there are fewer typos in talking.

Yes, other people's typos, however. I never make an error. 😅😂😊

At least the crazy ones are usually dynamite in bed.  I would like to make an observation in my experiences (Not exactly a world traveler by any means) the ladies that are the most crazy are great for a date, until you have to hang out with them.

You know some times, you just have to step back, have a big ol' steak, and just think about what you're doing.

On 6/23/2017 at 3:20 PM, pointymoustache said:

The only part of his bragging that I believe is the part about listening. Listening to anybody is the key to establishing a relationship.  And yes women like it bettter than men.  Wen yu listen even without answering or offering a suggestion it gets you into the "good guy" category.  The good providers understand this and get repete customers. the clients who do this get a better GFE. I try to listen even in the throes of geting it on.  Some providers are more talkative than others so sometimes you just have to ask a leading (not necessarily a personal one).   On those occasions when the provider wasn't at al interested in a conversation I usually write the off for anther visit.

Very well said Pointy!! The master of poetry on TOB!

On 6/25/2017 at 8:02 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

You know some times, you just have to step back, have a big ol' steak, and just think about what you're doing.

I'd bite that F.W. pass the sauce...😋😋 we have a steak in it!

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 6/22/2017 at 11:59 AM, jhooker said:

I asked one of my lady friends WTF she was attracted to me and she said the silver razor stubble and shaved head. But personally i think im ugly as fuck but ive learned how to TALK to women. I posted a while back about how being with some of the most gorgeous ladies in Denver ( howbeit providers ) has added an air of confidence to me, like i could care less if a certain girl digs me or not ive had much hotter, and i think this vibe is definitely attractive to "civilian" girls. They can read a desperate dude big time and its a big L to them. You don't have to be good looking, just be friendly, TALK, dont shave for 3 days, and a cool ride doesn't hurt. Be friendly without being creepy too, and dont be intimidated by beauty and dont be afraid to speak your mind, girls like to know you notice their boobs or perfume or eyes dont be shy. If they think your gross who gives a shit. If they like you even a little bit, and start with the texting then your in if you can play the text game. My big rule though is NO DICK PICs, i dont trust them. Amazing how nasty they are though, send boob and pussy pics with full face. Once they send you nude pics it wont be long before your fucking regularly, but unfortunately once you go there then you got a girlfriend no matter how much they tell you its just FWB. Then the "im sad, im hurting" bullshit.

JHooker-I can damn near mirror what you have said. From the long term marriage, and a shorter one prior,and the fact that this babe is not a wannabe nor a has been -rider. This kid has ridden all over the u.s. of a . I find this hobby suits me fine. Most guys cannot handle a woman of my age.We are not -dependant,or looking for a place to live.    Etc.I love the fact that I don't have to explain my finances or why I do anything. I have several meaningful relationships with gentlemen I have met in this capacity.  And they tell me the same feeling exist in them. We have our boundaries and respect them.

I get to have my cake.... And I get to eat it too!

The millenials grew up in the advancing age of technology. They love to take selfies and text their personal shit to the world. Get used to it.  I think you are of the gen x ,or the me generation. So as you well know texting is here to stay.(although for this boomer- I prefer voice to text. Although I realize it probably would help if I proof read before I hit send. LOL

Edited by Jez UaBriain

2 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

JHooker-I can damn near mirror what you have said. From the long term marriage, and a shorter one prior,and the fact that this babe is not a wannabe nor a has been -rider. This kid has ridden all over the u.s. of a . I find this hobby suits me fine. Most guys cannot handle a woman of my age.We are not -dependant,or looking for a place to live.    Etc.I love the fact that I don't have to explain my finances or why I do anything. I have several meaningful relationships with gentlemen I have met in this capacity.  And they tell me the same feeling exist in them. We have our boundaries and respect them.

I get to have my cake.... And I get to eat it too!

The millenials grew up in the advancing age of technology. They love to take selfies and text their personal shit to the world. Get used to it.  I think you are of the gen x ,or the me generation. So as you well know texting is here to stay.(although for this boomer- I prefer voice to text. Although I realize it probably would help if I proof read before I hit send. LOL

Jez you SO have it together! We still need to meet up some day!

I look at people our age as the in between gen! My gen is taking care of three gens. Parents -Lucky gen/Industrial area gen, older Baby Boomers, and the Mellinenials. Lol the Pack Mule gen that is what I call my gen!