jhooker

Bat shit crazy!

47 posts in this topic

Hey all, friends, secret family.........Hooker here, took a break from my favorite hobby to persue "real" relationships for awhile. Now i remember why i started hobbying in the first place......WOMEN ARE BATSHIT CRAZY!!!!!!

i don't know if its the whole relationship thing or texting technology or trying to juggle 3 relationships at the same time but im about ready to hook up with one or two of my favourite no hassle babes for some mutually rewarding interaction. Seriously!

Burning out on the possessive "do you really love me for me and only me because im me" drama and the endless texting and "where are you what are you doing" and "i gave you all of me and......"  

Its summer, lets party a little babes, whos gonna be first 😎

Hmmm. I see a potential problem here. If they think they're the only chick in your nest you haven't been straight with them. Tends to complicate things.😡

I understand - for some if you don't convince them that they're the one & only for always then you wouldn't be getting any nookie. They must think you're BSC for not clinging to them. 😜

I totally agree - lots less hassle dropping your line in this pond. 😁

Going through the Big D myself as in divorce. Although I'm not willing to agree with you that "...all women are BSC..." I'm not in much of a hurry to get into another relationship right now, and possibly never will be. Looks like I'll be in the hobby/sport no strings attached scene for the foreseeable future.

I was married for 22 years before that took a death roll from infidelity on her part so ive been out of touch with the whole dating scene since Al Gore invented the internet. What i have discovered is that there are quite a few younger gals who are attracted to the salt n pep Sean Connery / Jason Statham look, and a Harley doesnt hurt either.......im literally fighting them off. I shit you not ill go out after work unshaven, not even dressed up and ill meet a new friend practically telling me she'll suck my dick if i take her home with me on the bike. And not baggers either im talking 30 something lookers. I was never this in demand till i crested the hill, who knew? Not a online dater i get em live, but i think the way relationships go now is too much texting. Too easy to be overwhelmed and messaging is like love letters and romance novels on steroids for women. I appreciate the boob and pussy pics but shit let a man breath! I feel sorry for the younger single guys looking for "the one" haha good luck with that!

George Carlin put it best women are crazy and men are stupid.

Man im beginning to think somebody put a spell on me, im literally having breakfast sitting at the counter, just being friendly, and im walking out with the phone number of the 20 something waitress. Here i go again........here comes the texting......2 days shell be sending me pussy pics. This is nuts!!!!!

Maybe you should find new places to eat out if this is problematic for you? Or write a book for lonely, average looking dudes like myself who can't relate to your dilemma? 

Congrats for having this problem that every man on the planet would love to have.

You're beginning to sound like our dear friend, Demure Morman 😜

I am average looking, thats what is confusing me, and the dilemma isnt the getting the girl, its the cookooness that comes after. 

My hat is off to you then! Average Looking Dudes Unite!

I asked one of my lady friends WTF she was attracted to me and she said the silver razor stubble and shaved head. But personally i think im ugly as fuck but ive learned how to TALK to women. I posted a while back about how being with some of the most gorgeous ladies in Denver ( howbeit providers ) has added an air of confidence to me, like i could care less if a certain girl digs me or not ive had much hotter, and i think this vibe is definitely attractive to "civilian" girls. They can read a desperate dude big time and its a big L to them. You don't have to be good looking, just be friendly, TALK, dont shave for 3 days, and a cool ride doesn't hurt. Be friendly without being creepy too, and dont be intimidated by beauty and dont be afraid to speak your mind, girls like to know you notice their boobs or perfume or eyes dont be shy. If they think your gross who gives a shit. If they like you even a little bit, and start with the texting then your in if you can play the text game. My big rule though is NO DICK PICs, i dont trust them. Amazing how nasty they are though, send boob and pussy pics with full face. Once they send you nude pics it wont be long before your fucking regularly, but unfortunately once you go there then you got a girlfriend no matter how much they tell you its just FWB. Then the "im sad, im hurting" bullshit.

Well shit, men are the same way. They want an instant commitment. blah....

6 hours ago, jhooker said:

Man im beginning to think somebody put a spell on me, im literally having breakfast sitting at the counter, just being friendly, and im walking out with the phone number of the 20 something waitress. Here i go again........here comes the texting......2 days shell be sending me pussy pics. This is nuts!!!!!

Let me know when you're tired of this, for a modest fee I can have it removed. :D

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

Let me know when you're tired of this, for a modest fee I can have it removed. :D

No kidding, sounds like it's pretty rough

your getting all these phone numbers and pussy pics and your on here to pay for pussy, I say your just a bunch of talk!

12 hours ago, jhooker said:

Hey all, friends, secret family.........Hooker here, took a break from my favorite hobby to persue "real" relationships for awhile. Now i remember why i started hobbying in the first place......WOMEN ARE BATSHIT CRAZY!!!!!!

i don't know if its the whole relationship thing or texting technology or trying to juggle 3 relationships at the same time but im about ready to hook up with one or two of my favourite no hassle babes for some mutually rewarding interaction. Seriously!

Burning out on the possessive "do you really love me for me and only me because im me" drama and the endless texting and "where are you what are you doing" and "i gave you all of me and......"  

Its summer, lets party a little babes, whos gonna be first 😎

LOL! some chicks here are crazy! Its gotta be the thin air :)

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

your getting all these phone numbers and pussy pics and your on here to pay for pussy, I say your just a bunch of talk!

You cant even read the topic? Its about the stupid shit that goes with being in a relationship. The cost? Stress, time, sanity, ........only somone who can get a girl could testify, sorry its subject matter you dont understand

17 hours ago, valconxen said:

George Carlin put it best women are crazy and men are stupid.

Thank you Valcon-X_N. You made me smile. RIP George C.

2 hours ago, jhooker said:

You cant even read the topic? Its about the stupid shit that goes with being in a relationship. The cost? Stress, time, sanity, ........only somone who can get a girl could testify, sorry its subject matter you dont understand

through out this whole thread your bragging how many girls are giving their phone # to you, sending you pussy and tits shots, so why don't you go back and read what you wrote, how your fighting off woman all the time etc...

Edited by stevie-2249

10 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Well shit, men are the same way. They want an instant commitment. blah....

Men are easy to figure out, hard exteriors and fragile egos. If a woman can figure that simple puzzle out, they have most of you in the palm of their hands. You clever, clever girls with necks, the ambrosia of vanilla lavender and wisteria.

10 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

through out this whole thread your bragging how many girls are giving their phone # to you, sending you pussy and tits shots, so why don't you go back and read what you wrote, how your fighting off woman all the time etc...

Could be it's not women he wants attention from. :rolleyes:

The only part of his bragging that I believe is the part about listening. Listening to anybody is the key to establishing a relationship.  And yes women like it bettter than men.  Wen yu listen even without answering or offering a suggestion it gets you into the "good guy" category.  The good providers understand this and get repete customers. the clients who do this get a better GFE. I try to listen even in the throes of geting it on.  Some providers are more talkative than others so sometimes you just have to ask a leading (not necessarily a personal one).   On those occasions when the provider wasn't at al interested in a conversation I usually write the off for anther visit.

There is a difference between bragging and exaggerating.  I actually believe everything he says, and although Mr. Hooker (interesting name) may be bragging, I don't think he is exaggerating.  I'm older as well, and mediocre in the looks department, and since I have been participating in this sport, I find it a lot easier to come on to any women, and they really do seem to respond.  I don't take it to any level other than flirting, since I am married, but I am much more successful in flirting now than I was 10 or even 30 years ago.  I think it has a lot to how you look into a woman's eyes and, yes, listen to what they are saying.  If, in addition, you are capable of sufficient wit to get them laughing, you are about 90% of the way home with most women.  Looks are overrated (in men, that is).

Oh Stevie, I have actually grown fond of your navete - no shit, grasshopper, it is actually possible to charm the ladies well into old age, and some of the most charming of all are old coots, such as, I suppose, Mr. Hooker.

I can kind of believe this. I have an ex about to hit 60, and he is gray haired, wears the bandana, rides the harley, and somehow he is still picking up 20 year old chicks.

Of course, he does know his way around a pussy...seriously the only guy I know that always got me off before he did. I sometimes miss that, but that is it. He also had a pretty nice dick. Maybe us chicks need to see your dick to determine if that is the reason. Those biker boys sure know how to pack 'em.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Oh Stevie, I have actually grown fond of your navete - no shit, grasshopper

your growing fond because most of the time all you guys and gals think the way I do and are just afraid to say it cuz you don't want the lady to think your an asshole or disrespect them, and you spelled Navete  wrong supposed to be naivete 😁

8 hours ago, BadBoy said:

There is a difference between bragging and exaggerating.  I actually believe everything he says, and although Mr. Hooker (interesting name) may be bragging, I don't think he is exaggerating.  I'm older as well, and mediocre in the looks department, and since I have been participating in this sport, I find it a lot easier to come on to any women, and they really do seem to respond.  I don't take it to any level other than flirting, since I am married, but I am much more successful in flirting now than I was 10 or even 30 years ago.  I think it has a lot to how you look into a woman's eyes and, yes, listen to what they are saying.  If, in addition, you are capable of sufficient wit to get them laughing, you are about 90% of the way home with most women.  Looks are overrated (in men, that is).

Oh Stevie, I have actually grown fond of your navete - no shit, grasshopper, it is actually possible to charm the ladies well into old age, and some of the most charming of all are old coots, such as, I suppose, Mr. Hooker.

Thanks for understanding, didn't mean to come off so much as bragging as more surprised for one thing at the succeses ive had with much younger women recently now that im seperated, and also the un attractive hassles associated with same younger women in the form of hyper possessive damn near aproaching manic drama, mostly via hours of texting. Ive been married and out of touch for a long time, when i got married we had pagers.......the new dating scene is fucking crazy! Im quite frankly overwhelmed. Im too old for this shit. Rather just pay the cash and save my marbles

7 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I can kind of believe this. I have an ex about to hit 60, and he is gray haired, wears the bandana, rides the harley, and somehow he is still picking up 20 year old chicks.

Of course, he does know his way around a pussy...seriously the only guy I know that always got me off before he did. I sometimes miss that, but that is it. He also had a pretty nice dick. Maybe us chicks need to see your dick to determine if that is the reason. Those biker boys sure know how to pack 'em.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Well in the intrest of researching the subject i will agree to show you my dick 😀

12 hours ago, tide32 said:

Could be it's not women he wants attention from. :rolleyes:

I dont swing both ways. However there may be some reading this that know i enjoy a little back door attention from time to time from the ladies 😜

14 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Looks are overrated (in men, that is).

I find looks trivial. In my day to day life I rarely do double takes if and when I see a man walk past me who meets our culture's and society's standards for being considered "good looking." I don't know this person. That's not to say that I can just be physically attracted to anyone with a shining personality, I still have tastes.. and eyes.. But men who are considered "average looking dudes" may certainly amplify a physical attraction if they hit the right social cues in my book (listening, eye contact, effort to humor me, not interrupting me (my all time pet peeve)). When I first meet a man, I'm constantly analyzing how he's interacting with me, not how big his biceps are. Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Or pay for my time, either one.. :rolleyes: