Johnny Tsunami

Something Different

10 posts in this topic

I may get blasted by the community for this but I thought I would offer a little humor. Since I'm new to the board, I fully expect the veterans to initiate me appropriately for my attempt.

So here it goes...

What's the difference in a Mistress, a Provider and a Wife during "time and companionship" sessions?

A Mistress will be enthusiastic and in full throated positive encouragement saying " I want more you Sexy Beast!"

A Provider will say "I wish I had more Regulars like you, Mr Fill in the Blank"!

A Wife will say "Whenever you're finished would you clean up the spider web on the ceiling and what do you think about painting the guest room beige?"

Okay folks...Let me have it

Welcome to TOB! Sounds like a pretty accurate assessment! I have a few clients that have the ability to make me melt like butter. But that's the point of this crazy secret... to have fun. So, have fun, and smile!

I love  humor and fun so bravo!  

Welcome to the community and I hope you have a great time!

4 hours ago, Johnny Tsunami said:

I may get blasted by the community for this but I thought I would offer a little humor. Since I'm new to the board, I fully expect the veterans to initiate me appropriately for my attempt.

So here it goes...

What's the difference in a Mistress, a Provider and a Wife during "time and companionship" sessions?

A Mistress will be enthusiastic and in full throated positive encouragement saying " I want more you Sexy Beast!"

A Provider will say "I wish I had more Regulars like you, Mr Fill in the Blank"!

A Wife will say "Whenever you're finished would you clean up the spider web on the ceiling and what do you think about painting the guest room beige?"

Okay folks...Let me have it

Funny and so accurate regarding the wife

You did good lol.. The community can be harsh at times but it seems you may have the thicker skin needed to be here, So enjoy and have fun!!!!

Sounds like my last session with (Snip), there Kaduk I fixed it for ya before you had too. :lol: