doc

Wyoming?

19 posts in this topic

I'm with ya!  I realize we're the least populous state....but we're badly in "need" !

A lot of ladies are willing to do Fly Me To You appointments for areas like Wyoming. It's great to turn the visit into a tour if possible but multi hour appointments will sometimes be incentive enough to get your favorite Provider close. 🤗

Wyoming is fun been there a few times not too far from the border in Colorado 😍

2 hours from Denver. I love the drive. Weekend trips are fun. 

I'm working in Wyoming for the foreseeable future.  Love to see more options here, although having Denver close is a plus. 

Where is the action needed?

There's so many spots to go to like Gillette, Cheyenne, Casper, Jackson/Jackson Hole, Sheridan etc.

With BP down, it is definitely going to be tough to let people know when going to Wyoming. Let's hope this gets figured out.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

16 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

With BP down, it is definitely going to be tough to let people know when going to Wyoming. Let's hope this gets figured out.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I hear ya, sister. I wander all through WY & NE throughout the summer and at a loss as where to advertise now. Thank God I have a lot of regulars from past travels that still keep in touch.

On 1/20/2018 at 4:20 PM, MOCHA said:

There's so many spots to go to like Gillette, Cheyenne, Casper, Jackson/Jackson Hole, Sheridan etc.

I should have been more specific...  Cheyenne area for the most part. 

I'm trying to figure out if there is much going on in Jackson, at least.  Is there some other network I am not aware of, as a local concentrated board? (not p411 or switter, not a lot there and not much use in Jan.)

Hello Wyomingites!!! I'm just introducing myself since I'm headed in your direction soon. Not sure how many board members who participate or lurk on the forums are in Wyoming. Feel free to say hi! 💙💙💙

On 8/21/2018 at 2:44 PM, FireKitten said:

I'm trying to figure out if there is much going on in Jackson, at least.  Is there some other network I am not aware of, as a local concentrated board? (not p411 or switter, not a lot there and not much use in Jan.)

I spend time in Montana and I had a provider say TNAboard.com was the most popular there. Looked at there listing of states and, unless I missed it, Wyoming is not listed.

Cheyenne for sure.

On 10/18/2020 at 4:26 PM, Hammer said:

Cheyenne for sure.

What possible reasons for it being so quiet action wise in Cheyenne?

On 10/18/2020 at 2:26 PM, Hammer said:

Cheyenne for sure.

There is nothing at all in Cheyenne.  I hear there is a little action in Gillette with the Oil and Coal workers., and Jackson with the big recreation areas, but Cheyenne is only 100 miles north of Denver and there are no providers to be found.

14 hours ago, Kirk Wood said:

There is nothing at all in Cheyenne.  I hear there is a little action in Gillette with the Oil and Coal workers., and Jackson with the big recreation areas, but Cheyenne is only 100 miles north of Denver and there are no providers to be found.

Have you ever made it worth a lady's time to come visit? Ladies don't travel If it's not worth it.