RedHeadTigerLily

People that waste your time!

24 posts in this topic

Hello I'm new to this site. I've encountered so many potential hobbyists that have wasted my time! I don't want to be rude to them but I don't want my time to be wasted when I could be setting up other potential hobbyists what should I do to avoid this?

This post alone, will solve at least half of your problen. B)

I say go ahead and be rude to time wasters. Why would you act otherwise to people who have no respect for your business and livelihood? If they're not going to schedule, why are they pretending to act interested? Only to waste more of your valuable time. 

Once you become more established and get some reviews gentlemen will be less likely to waste your time.

I do not see a website or a 411 page for you.

You don't have a ad on here just photos.

[snip]

My point being is your ads wherever you advertise need to be specific on what you require for a meeting. 

Just my 2 cents on minimizing the time wasters.  

Edited by Kaduk
content

So, to try and offer some advice from a hobbyist point of view, I did a quick Google search on your phone number and your pictures. Basically, I found nothing, good or bad, which could be good or bad. It could mean you're either very new or very fake. There's no website or ads to look at which would make life easier on you. 

On 6/22/2017 at 9:58 AM, Juanmotai said:

So, to try and offer some advice from a hobbyist point of view, I did a quick Google search on your phone number and your pictures. Basically, I found nothing, good or bad, which could be good or bad. It could mean you're either very new or very fake. There's no website or ads to look at which would make life easier on you. 

I'm very new. That's probably the issue. 

Lurk here - learn a lot.  Some good people here with good advise, but there's also some weenieheads here with nothing better to do.  Come to think of it... I really should be doing something else right now...

Good luck RHTL

On 6/22/2017 at 9:58 AM, Juanmotai said:

^^^This. The reason you are getting "time wasters" is because they are probably trying to get a feel for who you are. If there is no information of you, no presence at all, I would try and initiate a brief conversation, usually over text. It's not me wanting to waste your time. It's me getting a feel for whether or not you are safe to see.

Then of course there are just time wasters.

just my .02

Edited by Vassago
Typos

15 hours ago, RedHeadTigerLily said:

I'm very new. That's probably the issue. 

Although you look quite hot in your pix,have to agree with Kandi Apple and the others.You need an ad,a website and reviews to inform more about you. Until then, treat your timewasters patiently, they are just trying to get a feel for you .

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Although you look quite hot in your pix,have to agree with Kandi Apple and the others.You need an ad,a website and reviews to inform more about you. Until then, treat your timewasters patiently, they are just trying to get a feel for you .

I will also add that by participating here, you also expose parts of what you are like.  The more you post here, the more we can get a feel for who you are and if you are someone that each individual will like to see.

While there are definitely many dudes who get off on being time wasting jack wads, your lack of info  is a problem. For instance, I am all about the DATY, BBBJ, 69 fun...so lets say I hypothetically look at your pics and like them. Now we have a problem. Zero info on where, what, how much. Just as there are time waster guys, there are money waster girls. " Oh...just book with me and you will have the time of your life"  Then you plop down 250-300 clams that vanish and she lets you know you can jerk it while watching her half assed strip tease......or, less rip-offish, some level of service with limitations OTHER than what you wanted.  Of course, staying with myself as example, I COULD call and ask to you......" Whereabouts should we meet for an hour of UTF, DATY,  69, and how much money should I bring?" However, we all already KNOW the answer to that..."CLICK!....DIALTONE"

Redheadedtigerlily.... finish you profile as nothing shows up. This would help in getting new clients. You photos are great so you will do well.  bbbj, data and  dfk or lfk are big winners here.

On 6/22/2017 at 6:10 AM, Johnny Tsunami said:

I say go ahead and be rude to time wasters. Why would you act otherwise to people who have no respect for your business and livelihood? If they're not going to schedule, why are they pretending to act interested? Only to waste more of your valuable time. 

Sometimes after awhile even if you don't want to be rude you can come off that way because you get burned out on endless text, repetitive questions, stupid questions, shit that you have never heard of in your life and oh wait the people who text you all day and don't book or book them cancel lol. It's never ending, kinda just goes with the territory. Sorry your having so much trouble. I have meet a few good guys off here, sometimes they wait to see if you stick around. Good luck !! 👍🏼🍀 

On 6/24/2017 at 11:43 AM, jus12pla said:

Lurk here - learn a lot.  Some good people here with good advise, but there's also some weenieheads here with nothing better to do.  Come to think of it... I really should be doing something else right now...

Good luck RHTL

I love the observational view on "weenieheads"! Hahahah!!!! 😋😋

On 6/24/2017 at 4:57 PM, Admiral C said:

RedHeadTigerLilly...see that your first review has been posted. It should help bring you gents instead of time wasters.

On June 24, 2017 at 1:36 PM, JRWolfe said:

this for sure. New is one thing and can be great, no info makes it more challenging.

5 minutes ago, olgunn said:

this for sure. New is one thing and can be great, no info makes it more challenging.

She now has 9 pictures posted here, and a review, from someone I trust, as a reviewer. So there is some info. :)