Gemma Chang

P411 being a pain in my tuchas..

9 posts in this topic

P411 has asked me to verify my identity 4 times now. I know they're very particular about how clear the photo is, no shadows, straight shots of your face with no angles.. But really, how difficult is it to get it right?! 

Take it as a compliment, you're just so hot the system needs more pictures to prove that you're real 😂 😂 

Try using a mirror then flipping the image around. Then crop the photo to enlarge. I can never hold the paper with the date and name plus my ID and take the pic at the same time either :(

Mirror works best.

55 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Try using a mirror then flipping the image around. Then crop the photo to enlarge. I can never hold the paper with the date and name plus my ID and take the pic at the same time either :(

Mirror works best.

Haha, the only time selfie sticks make any sense to own. 

36 minutes ago, Gemma Chang said:

Haha, the only time selfie sticks make any sense to own. 

I wouldn't go that far, I have a great time with my selfie stick when I'm showering. :D

23 hours ago, Gemma Chang said:

P411 has asked me to verify my identity 4 times now. I know they're very particular about how clear the photo is, no shadows, straight shots of your face with no angles.. But really, how difficult is it to get it right?! 

VERY! Everything is so bent on proving who you are. Yes this is a great website. Yet you need to get a client to vouch for you and your legitimatcy. I am sure you can find someone to entice!😃😃

38 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

VERY! Everything is so bent on proving who you are. Yes this is a great website. Yet you need to get a client to vouch for you and your legitimatcy. I am sure you can find someone to entice!😃😃

I received an invite from a gentleman I'd seen. Just trying to jump through P411's damn hoops now!!

12 minutes ago, Gemma Chang said:

I received an invite from a gentleman I'd seen. Just trying to jump through P411's damn hoops now!!

Lol the first time I had a P411 account back before when I was "Kali of Denver" P411 pretty much gave me the account without needing to ask too much or request a bunch of personal information. Now anymore security has really tighten down the hatch on who they allow into their circle, same with Eccie.  I am sure things will losen up for you soon!