Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishndude57

Couples Massage...

8 posts in this topic

Myself and a Lady have booked an hour session, non-erotica, for next week. In your experience, best place to go? She'll have the option of deep etc. I have a bum shoulder right now so I'm gonna go medium, not heavy or light. We're going to one of the Envy locations. Ever done this? Erotica may or may not happen after. Maybe just dinner. Probably erotica tho, she said y'all will see us on the 6 o'clock news LOL.

Indulgences Day Spa on N Federal by I-70 has great therapists for regular massage (couples massage available). Never had the best luck at Envy.

Inverness hotel and spa has great facilities for massages, etc.

I do the Envy thing. It is really hit or miss. Sometimes you find someone great, and poof they're gone.For the money, it is not bad at all though. I've done the couples massage there a few times, and it's nice.  Wglide is correct, in that the best therapist seem to be at the hotel resorts. Hope y'all have fun!

Best couples massage is hands down at the Broadmoor hotel or in Glenwood springs. 

Sorry to disagree, but you have to try Ten Thousand Waves in Santa Fe.  

Best couples massage I have had was at the Brown Palace Hotel.

K, here's the report. Arrived half hour early so we can fill out our med waivers and choose what kinda massage we want. Get outta the car and my Lady friend wants a smoke before we go in. Cross Dresser without his wig sittin there, one UGLY cat! My date is quite friendly and a hilarious conversation ensues. He just finished breakfast at 3PM, and as a 24 Hour Fitness is across the lot, he's gonna go work out, in full drag, no wig, makeup tho. WOW! I opted for left shoulder, back and neck medium pressure work, date opted for aromatherapy. My therapist was REALLY into her job. She moved around the table and I didn't even notice, I looked up once and she had her eyes closed and you could see how hard she was concentrating on torturing my sorry left shoulder. Medium pressure almost had me tapping out twice. My tattoo outline which hurt like hell was more gentle. Hour of this, yup got my pain on for sure. Date said her massage was not the best, but still good. Both therapists were seasoned, and LMT's. I wanted to see how I felt today. Sore, but I upped my adjustable dumbells up another 5 lbs to 25, and where yesterday before I went in I was only able to do 6 reps on the left shoulder, I just completed 2 sets of 10 military. For the price, conditions, customer service, I'd repeat.  So while Audrey said hit or miss, I felt we hit. Nice dinner after too.