madapples

General Question about p411

13 posts in this topic

When a lady states she gives a p411 discount, how is that handled? Do you mention it when booking, don't say anything and just pay her the said amount minus the discount? 

thanks

ALWAYS ASK! Saying nothing and shorting the amount with out her knowledge gets you on the DNS list. And its a pretty crappy move to pull.

Be sure and bring it up to the provider. "Hi ____ My name is Madapples on TOB and I am responding to your ad and wish to take you up on on your offer for the discount on P411 offer".

As long as someone is booking me through P411, I just assume whatever I may be offering there at the time applies... 

LMAO,  a provider posted she offered a special p411 rate, when i asked what is was the rate was, it was the same as her standard rate...... when i told her there both the same, i got no reply. 

Korton

2 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

LMAO,  a provider posted she offered a special p411 rate, when i asked what is was the rate was, it was the same as her standard rate...... when i told her there both the same, i got no reply. 

Korton

Was she maybe just offering extra time for that regular rate? Thats the route I normally go and I've seen plenty of others offer similar incentives. 

Whenever I have run a P411 special,  I expect that rate....what usually happens is I receive the normal rate. I just consider it a tip. If you're booking through the site, I would think asking would be acceptable...then again some bitches be crazy.

15 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Whenever I have run a P411 special,  I expect that rate....what usually happens is I receive the normal rate. I just consider it a tip. If you're booking through the site, I would think asking would be acceptable...then again some bitches be crazy.

Can someone please gift me some rep points? 😂😂

Normally, if you book through P411, the lady will know if you qualify for the rate.  I always try to avoid having any discussions about money with the lady.  Once you have established trust with a lady, I find that they are more relaxed about talking about finances or anything else for that matter.  The beauty of P411 is that it provides both parties a more safe way of making arrangements.  If they can see your history of OKs their screening time can be significantly diminished and I think that is the major reason some ladies offer a P411 discount.

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Can someone please gift me some rep points? 😂😂

If I knew how to do it, you could have all my points for today

If you book me through P411, I just expect the donation to be negative the P411 discount. Often it is not taken advantage of though.

3 hours ago, time4fun said:

Normally, if you book through P411, the lady will know if you qualify for the rate.  I always try to avoid having any discussions about money with the lady.  Once you have established trust with a lady, I find that they are more relaxed about talking about finances or anything else for that matter.  The beauty of P411 is that it provides both parties a more safe way of making arrangements.  If they can see your history of OKs their screening time can be significantly diminished and I think that is the major reason some ladies offer a P411 discount.

EXACTLY !

I never touch the subject of price, even if I have seen the provider before.

I always begin requests through p411, so I assume they would expect me to use the p411 price.  If I see a lower price on TOB or on their personal site, I will book through p411, but mention how I liked their ad on TOB/personal webpage/etc.  That way they know to expect the price from that source.

I've never had one of the ladies complain about the donation amount--well, it did happen once, but that was because I miscounted on the twenties, not from a pricing standpoint.