19 posts in this topic

That picture in her profile doesn't look anything like her!  LMAO

On 7/10/2017 at 2:13 PM, Madison Monroe-6320 said:

I know her personally she is legit

I find this very interesting, this the second time (I know of) you came on this forum in defense of questionable Provider.

Maybe you should stay in your lane. :rolleyes:

Edited by *Merlin

1 hour ago, *Merlin said:

I find this very interesting, this the second time (I know of) you came on this forum in defense of questionable Provider.

Maybe you should stay in your lane. :rolleyes:

Hey, uncalled for snarkiness!  Madison is a well-known legit, provider with lots of good reviews.  All she said was that Ms. Bliss was legit (not LEO), and the reviewer agreed.  Madison may know her as a nice gal, but maybe she doesn't know how Ms. Bliss acts in private. Actually none of us do either, since the reviewer is a one-off unknown who signed up for 30 minutes, admitted that he got what he came for, and whined about lack of enthusiasm.  Without a track record of his own, we can't judge his credibility, but I would take Madison's opinion over his since I would never trust anyone who expects boundless passion in a cheapskate 30 minute QV.

This is not a reference for Ms. Bliss, just a stand up for Madison for taking the time to help us out.

13 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Hey, uncalled for snarkiness!  Madison is a well-known legit, provider with lots of good reviews.  All she said was that Ms. Bliss was legit (not LEO), and the reviewer agreed.  Madison may know her as a nice gal, but maybe she doesn't know how Ms. Bliss acts in private. Actually none of us do either, since the reviewer is a one-off unknown who signed up for 30 minutes, admitted that he got what he came for, and whined about lack of enthusiasm.  Without a track record of his own, we can't judge his credibility, but I would take Madison's opinion over his since I would never trust anyone who expects boundless passion in a cheapskate 30 minute QV.

This is not a reference for Ms. Bliss, just a stand up for Madison for taking the time to help us out.

Thank You love.

Sometimes people dont have anything better to do then to sit there and bash others for no reason at all whatsoever. 

All i said was i know she is a legit provider, do i know how she runs business? No because i have never worked with her personally. 

As far as staying in my lane does that go for EVERYONE who has commented on this thread? I mean it is a hobby forum after all....😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Madison Monroe-6320 said:

Thank You love.

Sometimes people dont have anything better to do then to sit there and bash others for no reason at all whatsoever. 

All i said was i know she is a legit provider, do i know how she runs business? No because i have never worked with her personally. 

As far as staying in my lane does that go for EVERYONE who has commented on this thread? I mean it is a hobby forum after all....😂😂😂

You're fine by me, doll, and your input is more than welcome. Can't please everyone. Considering how fucking sparse this thread is, I'll take any bit of information I can get.

Dia Dhuit

On 7/30/2017 at 8:58 AM, BadBoy said:

Hey, uncalled for snarkiness! 

How you interpreted my post is your opinion. I never attack her brand, not to shill, but I truly believe she's good at what she do. But posting a comment that she's legit will tend to mislead other forum members. Clearly she has never written a review and probably never will.  And according to both your posts (and lack of a positive review) you make my point that there is nothing to change my mind that 'A Bliss' is a waste of time and money.

maybe she doesn't know how Ms. Bliss acts in private.

On 7/10/2017 at 2:13 PM, Madison Monroe-6320 said:

I know her personally she is legit

On 7/30/2017 at 10:58 PM, Madison Monroe-6320 said:

do i know how she runs business? No because i have never worked with her personally. 

Actually none of us do either, since the reviewer is a one-off unknown who signed up for 30 minutes, admitted that he got what he came for, and whined about lack of enthusiasm.  Without a track record of his own, we can't judge his credibility, 

He took the time to write a review and I give him some credit for that. 

On 7/30/2017 at 10:58 PM, Madison Monroe-6320 said:

It is what it is. A public forum for everyone. :cool:

Yeah, well, "legit" means not a law enforcement officer.  It does not mean "she will no doubt satisfy your wildest expectations, no matter what they are, how bad your breath is, how bad your body odor is, how fat you are, how hairy you are, how obnoxious you are, etc., all if which might contribute to a "so-so" review where the reviewer notes a "lack of enthusiasm" on the part of a provider who performs (as the reviewer admitted) all that was expected.

Again, when Ms. Monroe indicated that Ms. Bliss was "legit" all she was saying was that Ms. Bliss is not a LEO and I still think your comment about Ms. Monroe's contribution was needlessly rude to her.

Nothing you have contributed since changes that.  Oh, and by the way, I note that you have never contributed a review yourself either, so you really should refrain from just coming out of the blue and attacking people who actually make contributions in order to help others.

Edited by BadBoy
left something out

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Yeah, well, "legit" means not a law enforcement officer. 

What dictionary can I find that in. The fact remains she's a waste of hard earn money.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Oh, and by the way, I note that you have never contributed a review yourself either.

And it will remain that way, that is my preference. ;)

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

so you really should refrain from just coming out of the blue and attacking people who actually make contributions in order to help others.

I never attack anyone, that's your opinion.  I commented on a misleading post. :cool:

This could go on, but I fear angering the mighty Merlin, with his all-powerful magical powers and mighty wizardry, so please spare this poor mortal and carry on.

When you impose into my realm, sometime I need to whip out a spell to beat down the mighty white knight. 

if-i-ignore-it-will-it-go-away-quote-1.j

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

This could go on, but I fear angering the mighty Merlin, with his all-powerful magical powers and mighty wizardry, so please spare this poor mortal and carry on.

21 minutes ago, *Merlin said:

When you impose into my realm, sometime I need to whip out a spell to beat down the mighty white knight. 

If we don't have any useful info that pertains to the OP's 411 lets give it a rest. 

On 8/3/2017 at 8:00 PM, boink36 said:

If we don't have any useful info that pertains to the OP's 411 lets give it a rest. 

Boink, please issue the "kill shot"

Thanks from everyone who might read this in advance!

:cool: