15 posts in this topic

Up late contemplating, is it just me or do uncircumcised penises have a funky spunk? The last 2 uncircumcised I've encounter were stinky as he'll.  Eeew I wish there was a dick douche. 

Edited by Adriana Caliste
Spelling

Uncircumcised fellas that don't stink, what are you doing so we (ladies) can pass knowledge along.

Being cut myself I don't have this problem. But as I recall from HS classes, uncut men should peal back their foreskin when showering. They also are subject to yeast infections. 

Hope that helps. 

Edited by Bit Banger

Such a bad thread to wake up reading.🤢

I simply ask them to go clean the woogie and if the odor is still there I kindly ask them to leave.  I'm not going to enjoy a cheese dick encounter and shame on him for not being clean.

They need to wash their crank. Growing up in a very rural area many of my uncut friends said washing the little man was the best part of taking a bath.

5 hours ago, Adriana Caliste said:

Up late contemplating, is it just me or do uncircumcised penises have a funky spunk? The last 2 uncircumcised I've encounter were stinky as he'll.  Eeew I wish there was a dick douche. 

Fluffers used to wash the uncircumcised performers penis,while giving them a hand job. Soapy sexy fun....or so I heard (innocent look )

This is like the thread about over weight men with fat rolls on their back that grow yeast.  Same thing.  Yuck 

8 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

This is like the thread about over weight men with fat rolls on their back that grow yeast.  Same thing.  Yuck 

"fromundacheez" absolutely disgusting!

I do not deal well with funk! 

I put my hand to there nose and let them take a deep sniff. 

Then it is clear that they need to get the fuck in the shower!

Edited by Kandi Apple

8 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

"fromundacheez" absolutely disgusting!

I do not deal well with funk! 

I put my hand to there nose and let them take a deep sniff. 

Then it is clear that they need to get the fuck in the shower!

Been on a couple sets where the "recently tested ' ladies were asked to leave because it smelled funky down there.So its a two way street. LIKE that you make the guys shower. 

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Been on a couple sets where the "recently tested ' ladies were asked to leave because it smelled funky down there.So its a two way street. LIKE that you make the guys shower. 

Most definitely if there is a fishy smell the ladies coochie is not healthy. Her doctor needs to give it some attention. 

This is something that a shower will not fix for a woman! 

Edited by Kandi Apple

1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

Most definitely if there is a fishy smell the ladies coochie is not healthy. Her doctor needs to give it some attention. 

This is something that a shower will not fix for a woman! 

While a "fishy smell" may very well require medical attention, it can also be caused by a simple pH imbalance of the vagina, in which case no doctor or medical treatment is necessary - it can be easily remedied via an OTC product available at most drug stores including Wal-Mart, Walgreens, RiteAid, and even some grocery stores.  The product is called "repHresh" and it provides instant and immediate resolution to correct and balance the woman's pH.   Many things can cause an imbalanced pH of the vagina, including but not limited to:  a heavy period; semen; certain soaps and bubble baths, sensitivity to latex condoms, etc.  When the pH is off the smell is strong and fishy. Sometimes the smell is not "activated" until sex is underway then it  becomes very noticeable and unpleasant. 

Oh the joys of being a woman!  LOL

Uncut here. My mama always told me to keep it clean for the ladies. Peel back foreskin, apply soap and water, and enjoy. Pretty obvious and basic cleanliness. 

1 hour ago, Danielle Rae said:

While a "fishy smell" may very well require medical attention, it can also be caused by a simple pH imbalance of the vagina, in which case no doctor or medical treatment is necessary - it can be easily remedied via an OTC product available at most drug stores including Wal-Mart, Walgreens, RiteAid, and even some grocery stores.  The product is called "repHresh" and it provides instant and immediate resolution to correct and balance the woman's pH.   Many things can cause an imbalanced pH of the vagina, including but not limited to:  a heavy period; semen; certain soaps and bubble baths, sensitivity to latex condoms, etc.  When the pH is off the smell is strong and fishy. Sometimes the smell is not "activated" until sex is underway then it  becomes very noticeable and unpleasant. 

Oh the joys of being a woman!  LOL

True...but its better to be safe ,than sorry. 

Wow, Danielle I had not heard that term in over 25 years🙂, but it was always about a girl and the fish smell down yonder,  what did us youngsters know back then.  I guess nothing. Thx babe 

This is why they make flea @ tick powder. I think twisty ties come in handy also. :cool: