I think I can say this ...

22 posts in this topic

The term msog is thrown around here too loosely.  I would have to say that we need to have a better understanding of this term.  it is not 2.  I was told it was 2 but it is not 2.  I mean the definition of "multiple" is a number divided by another number leaving a whole number so "technically" is can be 2, but in the hobby world I say 3 constitutes MSOG. Nothing more frustrating than having to completely control things so that you fit within a specific number.  That really does take all the fun out of it.  Some can go 3-4.  When you are able to be completely free it s a much more enjoyable time for both people I would think.  I have been unable to find one that fits this plan.  I will continue to look. and hope for the best.  But please stop putting MSOG in the reviews or activities if it is 2 or less.  Anyone agree with me here, or am I just "crazy" like some have said? After all this is not a cheap hobby and I feel at the expense a 3X should be no problem.

MSOG means more than once and there no defined number - just more than once ;)

2 hours ago, Wendy Whitney said:

Wendy hit the nail on the head. Two is multiple, three is multiple, four is multiple, etc. 

If you wanna go for three, and she says no, put that in the review. Some guys won't care, but they can't say you didn't tell 'em. ;)

7 hours ago, Wendy Whitney said:

I think a majority of us ladies concur with Wendy, unless it's an overnight appointment. Honestly, how many times can the average Joe go in an hour or 2?

Definition of multiple.  : consisting of, including, or involving more than one

well I am almost 50 and can go 3 usually in the hour.  the 3rd one is without question the best! I've always been this way...Just hope there are some ladies out there that are cool with it.

I can get it in more than one time in  a session BUT that doesn't mean I can "finish" more than once.  When I was much younger it was twice, but I can't remember three in less than an overnight.

This reminds me of an old saying: "You only live once... but if you do it right, once is enough."

Raise your hand if you can recall thinking like the OP:  "Hey, if I come three times, it's only $100.00 per come, whereas if I come two times, it's $150.00 per come, no fair!!!"  (My hand is up.)

More power to ya, young fella!  If you can really pop off three times in an hour, and are otherwise a good-smelling, considerate, gentleman, I'm sure that there are quite a few ladies that would accommodate you.  Hey, and don't worry about losing that manly power as you age, by the time you are down to one or two in an hour, your tongue will be so strong and agile that the ladies will still want to spend time with you.

(The above is an example of my newfound "be nice to everyone on TOB" effort to elevate the mood on the board.)

22 hours ago, Adriana Caliste said:

I think a majority of us ladies concur with Wendy, unless it's an overnight appointment. Honestly, how many times can the average Joe go in an hour or 2?

Depends on the company, i guess.:rolleyes:

On 6/14/2017 at 4:17 PM, 14under8 said:

The term msog is thrown around here too loosely.  I would have to say that we need to have a better understanding of this term.  it is not 2.  I was told it was 2 but it is not 2.  I mean the definition of "multiple" is a number divided by another number leaving a whole number so "technically" is can be 2, but in the hobby world I say 3 constitutes MSOG. Nothing more frustrating than having to completely control things so that you fit within a specific number.  That really does take all the fun out of it.  Some can go 3-4.  When you are able to be completely free it s a much more enjoyable time for both people I would think.  I have been unable to find one that fits this plan.  I will continue to look. and hope for the best.  But please stop putting MSOG in the reviews or activities if it is 2 or less.  Anyone agree with me here, or am I just "crazy" like some have said? After all this is not a cheap hobby and I feel at the expense a 3X should be no problem.

Completely free what does that mean? Have you been asked to limit it to two? Or one person told you it was two and you just assumed that for everyone? Have you actually scheduled and been turned down? If you're booking with MSOG ladies and getting denied I understand the frustration but not if you're looking to reviews from guys who are talking about three and four shots because that's just not gonna happen because it's not common.

The expense that you pay isn't just for unlimited access to our bodies and MSOG has always since the beginning of it's use meant more than one in the hobby. It doesn't make sense to change the definition or the expectation of the definition because three is more than two.

But maybe providers don't like to be jackhammered for an hour straight so you can bust the 3rd nut?  ....something to think about🤔

Are you giving back to the providers because my whohaw dries up if I'm not getting pleased.  That makes the rest of the appointment feel mechanical for me.  

Just throwing some real talk your direction.  

so OK the AMP route has been the main way I have enjoyed 3.  But my main point that I am trying to make is I was with one of the ladies recently.  BBBJ #1 was pretty quick, She was very sexy and I just let loose.  All cool then we start massaging one another and I was ready for #2.  But was told Noooo only once was allowed.  So after a bit more discussion we agreed upon a bit of a self stimulus situation.  Little reciprocal action and then for the next 20 minutes or so we sort of just chatted.  It was an enjoyable experience, but I sort of learned my lesson.  So here for the last 2 weeks I have been looking through the ads looking MSOG specifically and when I had found the one I asked a couple times that MSOG meaning 2-3 was OK.  I was told MSOG is OK, but then received a text saying what do I mean 2-3 times.  No that is not normal and that is not OK.  and when I asked why she stated MSOG in her ad, was told very Impolitely stop asking question and good bye.  So I ended up at another AMP.  Only managed 2 that day to be honest but it was a very nice time.  To answer Lucy Kitten when I say completely free I mean that being with a woman and not trying to worry about how many pops I go.  I can orgasm and finish 2-3 times, as I mentioned 2 or 3 is the most satisfying, so it's too much pressure to try and always slow things down when I am getting close.  After all the Orgasm is what I am chasing, but definitely enjoying the journey along the way.  Maybe I am a bit of an anomaly...And please don't take me as some sort of selfish guy, I always try to make sure the woman is satisfied as well

On 6/15/2017 at 2:21 AM, Adriana Caliste said:

The time is going to come when you are grateful for one.

In the meantime, multiple means 2 or more

Some pro-athletes can go 3 times in 45 minutes.:o  IJS

9 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Some pro-athletes can go 3 times in 45 minutes.:o  IJS

True and so can some premature  ejaculators.  

On 6/15/2017 at 8:51 AM, 14under8 said:

well I am almost 50 and can go 3 usually in the hour.  the 3rd one is without question the best! I've always been this way...Just hope there are some ladies out there that are cool with it.

I'm 50+ 

I hate this topic... NEXT!  

10 hours ago, 14under8 said:

And please don't take me as some sort of selfish guy, I always try to make sure the woman is satisfied as well

If she was satisfied, I doubt that you'd ever get turned downed for another round...just sayin'!

On 6/15/2017 at 4:31 PM, BadBoy said:

This reminds me of an old saying: "You only live once... but if you do it right, once is enough."

Raise your hand if you can recall thinking like the OP:  "Hey, if I come three times, it's only $100.00 per come, whereas if I come two times, it's $150.00 per come, no fair!!!"  (My hand is up.)

More power to ya, young fella!  If you can really pop off three times in an hour, and are otherwise a good-smelling, considerate, gentleman, I'm sure that there are quite a few ladies that would accommodate you.  Hey, and don't worry about losing that manly power as you age, by the time you are down to one or two in an hour, your tongue will be so strong and agile that the ladies will still want to spend time with you.

(The above is an example of my newfound "be nice to everyone on TOB" effort to elevate the mood on the board.)

Yeah I remember feeling that the more shots the better and then the appointments became more about the shots etc. That became frustrating if things didn't go as planned in my imagination. Then I started seeing some gals that created the mood, buildup, and whole ambiance with me participating and enjoying the person and the entires session as a whole. Gotta say those single shots were the most memorable. Not to say I didn't have some appointments that were MSOG. The bottom line is the whole experience being with a skillful lady and enjoying her delights is the best experience even if the session ends in only one shot.

On 6/16/2017 at 9:19 AM, 14under8 said:

...So here for the last 2 weeks I have been looking through the ads looking MSOG specifically and when I had found the one I asked a couple times that MSOG meaning 2-3 was OK.  I was told MSOG is OK, but then received a text saying what do I mean 2-3 times.  No that is not normal and that is not OK.  and when I asked why she stated MSOG in her ad, was told very Impolitely stop asking question and good bye...

And this right here is the problem... I am not the said lady and while I don't like speaking for others, my best guess right now is that she thought you were LE baiting her in with a conversation like that. I think most ladies would run for the hills if a potential client took a pre-visit conversation in that direction. This is a cardinal sin... You NEVER discuss activities! Its the first lesson in 'Hobby 101' class... 

Edited by Vegas Jen-5884
Brutal spelling error