Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrissy

Ladies help Switching to Incall?

3 posts in this topic

This  is for the ladies that offer Incall.

Traffic here is getting worse and worse, its taking more time then ever to reach my appointments. And I really hate traffic. 

I was curious about The Incall situation here in Denver. I havent offered Incall for a few years now and need to rehip up on how it works now days.

Is it still the two call system? Is grabbing a decent hotel room excepted when I do reside here? Is getting verified easier and a quicker response time? Are late-early hours excepted or expected? Is it less hassle than offering outs? 

Any and I mean any insight is appreciated to help me make a decision.  I have more ?'s but I am pretty sure I will figure out along the way :)

Ty lovelies

xoxo

Edited by Chrissy

Hi Chrissy, I know you are looking for feedback from the ladies, and I sure many will weigh in shortly with input more valuable then mine shortly.  I have seen local ladies, but in the Springs and Denver, who were working out of hotels for various reasons.  It was pretty much the same as seeing a visiting lady working out of a hotel.  You call and get a general location to go to, when you arrive you are given the name of the hotel and the room number, standard two-call stuff. As always, the nicer the hotel and the nicer the area, the better. I don't believe there is any stigma to a local lady working out of a nice local hotel.  Just my 2 cents. 

Thanks! And thank you to the ladies that replied via pm. There's definetly some good points and bad points. The music is a good touch TY  Miss M ;)