CandiO

FOR THE LADIES: "You've Got A Lot Of Balls"

9 posts in this topic

Let's change the phrase from "you have some huge balls" to you have a "courageous cunt" or "tough twat" 

PUSSY POWER!

Candio, it took a big pussy to post such a challenging post.  Congratulations.

(Did I do that right?)

Maybe you shouldn't ever refer to the male penis as short, tiny, thin,  Manginachocolate starfish, needle dick, limp or any other derogatory terms. this is very rude and damaging to the delicate male ego. I maintain though my penis is not very long, it sure is thin. :D

PS. My fragile nuts are also very offended. ;)

4 hours ago, boink36 said:

Maybe you shouldn't ever refer to the male penis as short, tiny, thin,  Manginachocolate starfish, needle dick, limp or any other derogatory terms. this is very rude and damaging to the delicate male ego. I maintain though my penis is not very long, it sure is thin. :D

I'm offended that you're offended! 😜

Too true. The first time I heard this joke was from Betty White. She basically said that balls are the most delicate part of a man's body; you just look at them wrong and the guy is rolling on the floor in pain. But a pussy, she says, can really take a pounding.

Damn straight! I love a powerful pussy!

We ladies should be united in having each other's back, that's for sure. Safety first.

I'm grateful to all the ladies who have shown me the ropes,  provided references, or just been a listening ear.

❤❤❤

On 6/14/2017 at 6:53 PM, boink36 said:

We are sorry to offend all those nuts,balls ,or cojones out there. So we collectively apologize for offending the fragile.  Sometimes the truth ,well,hurts. 😎🍀