PieluvinTexan

Can we just agree on this?

31 posts in this topic

I read these forums mostly for my entertainment pleasure and maybe just maybe I learn a little something every once in a while. Can we just agree not to take what people say or how they say it so damn seriously ?

I don't think there is any chance people will agree with you on that. 

9 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

That's too bad because a lot of people post some really funny shit on here that makes me laugh. Not once do I consider political correctness because I take this forum for how it was meant to be taken in my humble opinion.

Edited by H2Opieluver

47 minutes ago, H2Opieluver said:

I read these forums mostly for my entertainment pleasure and maybe just maybe I learn a little something every once in a while. Can we just agree not to take what people say or how they say it so damn seriously ?

So, does this mean that from now on, you're going to take what people say or how they(Lucy) say it less damn seriously? :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

So, does this mean that from now on, you're going to take what people say or how they(Lucy) say it less damn seriously? :rolleyes:

Dude everybody knows that you have your head up Lucy's ass and you only come out to play when she feels like she wants to cry. I think you need to bury that head and leave it there. I'm not the only one who feels that way I'm sure.

22 minutes ago, H2Opieluver said:

Dude everybody knows that you have your head up Lucy's ass and you only come out to play when she feels like she wants to cry. I think you need to bury that head and leave it there. I'm not the only one who feels that way I'm sure.

Dude everyone knows that you can't let the Lucy posts go like so many others. Is it a conspiracy???? Every time someone says something nasty about Lucy there you are. Should we question that? Think critically for a moment, if Reindeer were in fact my knight in shining armor he wouldn't do what he does because every time he "sticks up" for me you all just shovel on more shit. Brace yourself....sometimes people actually agree on things and it has nothing to with having anybodies head up someone else's ass. And maybe just maybe you're being a little hypocritical when you tell others to lighten up while taking everything I say at face value.

Take your own advice. You took what I said that wasn't directed at you so seriously that you had to start a thread about it. When you could have just ignored it or tried to have an actual conversation. The only people I see crying when I post are the one's not mature enough to respectfully disagree. Like you.

1 hour ago, H2Opieluver said:

This may come as a bit of a surprise, but I never take any of you even the slightest bit seriously.

(OK, except for Laci.)

1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

Didn't take long for this one to go down hill did it?  But then again, that is the pattern around here. 

1 hour ago, H2Opieluver said:

Dude everybody knows that you have your head up Lucy's ass....

Thanks for your contribution to the kinder and gentler TOB. 

LMAO, can't make this shit up! 

Edited by Happymon

48 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

This may come as a bit of a surprise, but I never take any of you even the slightest bit seriously.

(OK, except for Laci.)

I beg to differ 

2 hours ago, H2Opieluver said:

Apparently not. This board was originally  intended for the guys and gals to discuss the hobby, joke around, have fun, and not take things seriously.  It is no longer that place. 

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

It's get a free Taco Day at Taco Bell today.

Ooohhhhh and they have those new Chicken Chips I wanna try! Might as well go for the free taco too ;)

Oh and as far as the drama on the board. Do y'all really wanna end up Like Texas ?? Cause thats where a lot of the asshats are taking this board to. Keep that crap down south. We are a peaceful breed here . We actually Like it here a mile above the BS ;)

Edited by Chrissy

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

(OK, except for Laci.)

Only Laci :(  ??

2 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Didn't take long for this one to go down hill did it?  But then again, that is the pattern around here. 

LOL. That is funny.

The only thing I can agree with is ummmm.... Well.... Damn, I know I agree with something.. shit, let me think about it and get back to you.. 

3 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

I beg to differ 

Stevie, you don't need to beg, just differ - you have that right.

3 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Apparently not. This board was originally  intended for the guys and gals to discuss the hobby, joke around, have fun, and not take things seriously.  It is no longer that place. 

Oh let's give it a shot!  Everybody be nice for one week, and let's see if we like it better.

I'm on my way to get my free taco (seriously), thanks Fishin Dude.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Oh let's give it a shot!  Everybody be nice for one week, and let's see if we like it better.

Screw Taco Smell. I opted out for 2 dz Tamales from a local Carniceria. 1 dz for me, 1 dz for a Lady [Snip}. Mostly [Snip}. Smothered a couple in homemade pork chili Verde, some for the fishin trip lunch tomorrow at Chatty with a different Lady. Be her 3rd or 4th trip on the boat. She Loves to Fish...Me Too!

5 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Think the chances of that happening are as good as the USA having a free trade agreement with North Korea, unfortunately.

Edited by amcbl1
Additional content

9 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Ooohhhhh and they have those new Chicken Chips I wanna try! Might as well go for the free taco too ;)

Oh and as far as the drama on the board. Do y'all really wanna end up Like Texas ?? Cause thats where a lot of the asshats are taking this board to. Keep that crap down south. We are a peaceful breed here . We actually Like it here a mile above the BS ;)

At least there aren't quite as many guns up here as in Texas. I'd really be afraid of crossing someone down there.

10 hours ago, BadBoy said:

(OK, except for Laci.)

If everyone had to upbeat and cheerful persona of Laci, then we'd have world peace. :rolleyes:

19 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

At least there aren't quite as many guns up here as in Texas. I'd really be afraid of crossing someone down there.

Ehhh, it's not the guns, its the attitude.  In fact, the rough estimate is both states have about .88 guns per person.  

In CO everyone mostly is pretty chill.  [Snip} its too damn hot all the time, and they're too worried about "If Alaska was cut in half, Texas would still be smaller than both North and South Alaska" and the Cowboys having another losing season.  Or the big hats cause too much restriction on brain juice flow, who knows.  It's just that every time I've been to TX everyone is generally too uptight.

I love this thread. Gives me something to read during my 15 minute work break eating tacos.

11 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Ehhh, it's not the guns, its the attitude.  In fact, the rough estimate is both states have about .88 guns per person.  

In CO everyone mostly is pretty chill.  [Snip} its too damn hot all the time, and they're too worried about "If Alaska was cut in half, Texas would still be smaller than both North and South Alaska" and the Cowboys having another losing season.  Or the big hats cause too much restriction on brain juice flow, who knows.  It's just that every time I've been to TX everyone is generally too uptight.

I don't know, when driving down I25, there sure seems to be a lot of assholes here now. Oh, back to being nice...

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

I don't know, when driving down I25, there sure seems to be a lot of assholes here now. Oh, back to being nice...

Yeah, lets just say there's been a lot of... migration to the state!

Still, it's much more relaxed than TX, CA, or most of the East Coast and Chicago!

On 6/13/2017 at 0:30 PM, BadBoy said:

Good one

Sadly, one persons joke is another persons Jab.  

Try to find the humor first... AND THEN waste a bunch of time pounding out and angry reply.