GAPING VOID

77 posts in this topic

So I'm hoping you ladies & gents can answer a question for me. I recently started dating a really nice woman in her late 40's. She's pretty, kind, and extremely intelligent. We were slow at the beginning-not rushing into sex. That has changed and we are now intimate. Never before have I experienced the following: During intercourse I feel a void; no muscles or anything touching my "little" John. Just a feeling of "emptiness" while inside her. I've never been one to last a very long time because of the sensitivity I have when being inside a woman. Last night I actually faked an orgasm after a long time indulging. Any thoughts, ideas, or words of advice?

Kegal exercises would help to tighten her up, however, I have no clue how you could breach that topic without sounding insensitive... 

Turn her over and approach her doggie style. That helps. Whisper in her ear that you like it tight. With just a little encouragement the little man will be snug.

When all else fails try the back door.

Mr. kiss it, sounds like you found a great gal. Is the chemistry between you there in bed, are you hot and bothered?yes/ No? ok, keep the gal arfound and continue to see us ladies. 

My only other suggestion is to get her in bed with another lady. Then it could be suggested by another lady to do Kerala etc. By her Ben wah balls. 

Honestly when I read that, I interpreted it to be that you had mentally checked out and therefore couldn't really 'feel' anything.  Is that a possibility?  It happens.  

I'm sure if the lady was well aroused then she was probably super wet in which made junior slide right in, now you said your quick to explode so when her wetness starts to dry up a little you'll probably feel her more if you were last longer

First and main question: Does she enjoy it?  If so, you are 90% of the way there, cause if she enjoys it, she will want you to enjoy it.  OK, after taking care of that primary and driving issue, you can proceed to the lesser matter of your personal enjoyment:

First, man, there has got to be some angle to get some friction, move around a little.  Back in the civilian world, when I was young, I dated a gal with a huge box, same issue, but she came in buckets so easy and so often that she was really cooperative.  Finally, we settled on her standing doggie with her legs together, with me from behind.  Worked like a charm.  Something has got to work for you.

Second, OK if there is such a size mismatch that there is actually no position that works, make sure that she is satisfied, then tell her that you can only come from a blowjob.  Cry a little, say that you don't know why, but it has always been that way, and she has such a beautiful set of lips.....

Third, man, if neither of those work, you are just shit out of luck.  You might try the second option again, but substituting "hand job," for blowjob, but you are probably just shit out of luck.

BTW, I think you got unnecessarily attacked for your question and the title.  Jeeze, the politically correct police are really up in arms on this board - you didn't identify anyone.  Heck, we don't even know who you are, much less your lucky girlfriend.  Some folks need to take a chill pill.

16 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

BTW, I think you got unnecessarily attacked for your question and the title.  Jeeze, the politically correct police are really up in arms on this board - you didn't identify anyone.  Heck, we don't even know who you are, much less your lucky girlfriend.  Some folks need to take a chill pill.

EXACTLY!!!!! Not everything needs to be a friggin argument. Pretty sure the guys come on here to get away from getting attacked and bitched at. Just a guess though.

12 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

First and main question: Does she enjoy it?  If so, you are 90% of the way there, cause if she enjoys it, she will want you to enjoy it.  OK, after taking care of that primary and driving issue, you can proceed to the lesser matter of your personal enjoyment:

First, man, there has got to be some angle to get some friction, move around a little.  Back in the civilian world, when I was young, I dated a gal with a huge box, same issue, but she came in buckets so easy and so often that she was really cooperative.  Finally, we settled on her standing doggie with her legs together, with me from behind.  Worked like a charm.  Something has got to work for you.

Second, OK if there is such a size mismatch that there is actually no position that works, make sure that she is satisfied, then tell her that you can only come from a blowjob.  Cry a little, say that you don't know why, but it has always been that way, and she has such a beautiful set of lips.....

Third, man, if neither of those work, you are just shit out of luck.  You might try the second option again, but substituting "hand job," for blowjob, but you are probably just shit out of luck.

Whatever dude. At least you didn't mention me by name. Vaginas aren't gaping voids and women really don't like to be referred to that way and that has nothing to do with being "PC" that's just common courtesy. Being respectful to the women you date shouldn't be so hard. It doesn't matter whether or not he called anyone out by name it's about having decency when it comes to the people you're in relationships with.

Sad when dudes think that talking about your woman's gaping void isn't seen as disrespectful. I'm sure if I started a thread about tiny ugly baby dicks you guys would get all huffy.

This is one of the reasons I don't participate as much as I used to, besides the fact that iam extremely busy. Maybe gaping void is a harsh way of putting it, but that's how the guy feels and is probably the only way he had of describing what he wanted to say. It didn't sound like he was trying to be malicious in what he said. 

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Maybe he should have used a term that was more picturesque? :D

Image result for grand canyon

55 minutes ago, Juanmotai said:

This is one of the reasons I don't participate as much as I used to, besides the fact that iam extremely busy. Maybe gaping void is a harsh way of putting it, but that's how the guy feels and is probably the only way he had of describing what he wanted to say. It didn't sound like he was trying to be malicious in what he said. 

There are so many different ways that could have been approached with more sensitivity. You don't have to try to be malicious to do something that ends up being that way anyways. Women suffer from broken parts too and guys seem to forget that all the time because they're too worried about tight pussy.

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

EXACTLY!!!!! Not everything needs to be a friggin argument. Pretty sure the guys come on here to get away from getting attacked and bitched at. Just a guess though.

Is there ever a day when some certain someone doesn't find fault with something somebody says on this forum? Its pretty damn ridiculous sometimes!

Edited by H2Opieluver

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

Maybe he should have used a term that was more picturesque? :D

Image result for grand canyon

tenor.gif

Image result for hotdog down a hallway meme

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Considering, at this point you're doing about the same thing you're bitching about, and considering the OP solicited opinions(novel for a forum, I know) and got some, maybe there are more chill pills to go around. Just a guess though.

To the OP:

If all you feel is a void, how do you know you're even in? 

Finally: it's sad that the OP would not only revert to referring to his new gal as a "gaping void", but that his initial reaction seemed to fail to consider health issues of his own(needledick notwithstanding).

13 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Considering, at this point you're doing about the same thing you're bitching about, and considering the OP solicited opinions(novel for a forum, I know) and got some, maybe there are more chill pills to go around. Just a guess though.

To the OP:

If all you feel is a void, how do you know you're even in? 

Finally: it's sad that the OP would not only revert to referring to his new gal as a "gaping void", but that his initial reaction seemed to fail to consider health issues of his own(needledick notwithstanding).

I don't think Melissa was seeking an argument with the OP. She was just stating a fact that some of us are here to hopefully see some useful opinions and gain some knowledge in the process.

4 minutes ago, amcbl1 said:

I don't think Melissa was seeking an argument with the OP. She was just stating a fact that some of us are here to hopefully see some useful opinions and gain some knowledge in the process.

Since you're a "respected member of the community", I'll go easy.  :rolleyes:

In the quoted post, Melissa had gone well past the point of offering advice to the OP...try and keep up.

1 hour ago, H2Opieluver said:

At least Melissa offered some advice.

He is just a barking Dog that a (certain someone) calls to post in their defense when a forum post gets their panties in a wad. 

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

He is just a barking Dog that a (certain someone) calls to post in their defense when a forum post gets their panties in a wad. 

I've noticed that as well. 

WOW! What a bunch of vagina hating people you are!! First of all I'm not stupid. Second of all I did offer advice. I advised that the OP never refer to vaginas as gaping voids and that he be more respectful than to call out her personal problem on a hooker board. Perfectly reasonable advice, in fact the most reasonable advice in this whole thread. Other advice including cheating on her after having sex once, fisting and suggesting kegels to a total stranger. That's about as helpful as suggesting popsicle sticks and rubber bands for limp dicks.

We got people posting pics of Grand Canyons and hotdogs down hallways. And I am the one with the problem. That Lucy is such a bitch for demanding vagina respect, who does she think she is not calling them fur burgers? Sometimes y'all need to take at look at what you're saying before getting all huffy at someone for saying to respect women.

So to recap the OP has sex ONCE with a woman he's been dating and since it was no good for him he has to come here, a hooker board, and ask for advice on gaping voids. Doesn't wait until the second time he has sex to see if things are different, he doesn't talk to his partner about what issues she might be having. All of these "helpful suggestions" were about getting an unknown woman to change herself after one man wasn't pleased sexually once. I wouldn't think you guys need reminding that sex goes both way but indeed you do. Before telling a stranger to tell another stranger what to do with her body he should talk to her if it really is such a big problem. Vaginas are resilient but not always. If it is indeed her issue then it could be medical and this thread gets even more tasteless.

If I don't like a the direction a thread is moving I simply don't respond.  I pick my battles and what is or is not being said on a hooker board isn't one.  

There is so much more to focus energy into in the world that could actually create a difference.  

OP, if you love her you will figure this situation out. If you don't love her it might be time to move on. Good luck!

49 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

WOW! What a bunch of vagina hating people you are!! First of all I'm not stupid. Second of all I did offer advice. I advised that the OP never refer to vaginas as gaping voids and that he be more respectful than to call out her personal problem on a hooker board. Perfectly reasonable advice, in fact the most reasonable advice in this whole thread. Other advice including cheating on her after having sex once, fisting and suggesting kegels to a total stranger. That's about as helpful as suggesting popsicle sticks and rubber bands for limp dicks.

We got people posting pics of Grand Canyons and hotdogs down hallways. And I am the one with the problem. That Lucy is such a bitch for demanding vagina respect, who does she think she is not calling them fur burgers? Sometimes y'all need to take at look at what you're saying before getting all huffy at someone for saying to respect women.

So to recap the OP has sex ONCE with a woman he's been dating and since it was no good for him he has to come here, a hooker board, and ask for advice on gaping voids. Doesn't wait until the second time he has sex to see if things are different, he doesn't talk to his partner about what issues she might be having. All of these "helpful suggestions" were about getting an unknown woman to change herself after one man wasn't pleased sexually once. I wouldn't think you guys need reminding that sex goes both way but indeed you do. Before telling a stranger to tell another stranger what to do with her body he should talk to her if it really is such a big problem. Vaginas are resilient but not always. If it is indeed her issue then it could be medical and this thread gets even more tasteless.

As a famous philosopher once said "Whatever dude". Oh wait, never mind, that was you. Has anyone ever  told you that you are wound a little tight? You need to relax a little. You take other people's questions and comments on this forum as fuel to lash out and then when some of us take offense to how you respond then you go off the rails. If you don't like how we come at you then you might consider first how you come at others.

Edited by H2Opieluver

Thank (most) all of you for your response. I truly could have been more tactful in how I presented this, including the catch line. However, Lucy Kitten has really taken this to the next level. My apologies to you Lucy. As for me, I'm quite the "normal" 7.5" size and fine girth and have never had problems before. This woman does indeed enjoy our intimate time together. I enjoy our intimate time together, as there are other ways besides intercourse to enjoy oneself. But, once intercourse starts, it's difficult. As I believe I've mentioned before, this is the first time I've experienced this. I appreciate the information!