Your penis shrinks in space

15 posts in this topic

I'll wait until they get that whole artificial gravity thing worked out, thank you...

From the link: "Because a penis becomes erect with blood flow, getting an erection in space is a lot harder than it is on Earth."

Was going to add, with space not having an up or down, how can you tell if you got it up?

Interesting read. Ladies will need to bring the vibes.😉

suddenly......the astronaut program lost a helluva lot of recruits 

Saying so long to my dream of becoming an astronaut 👩‍🚀 

Well I'm damn old to be an astronaut anyway. Guess I have give up dreams of being in the 5000 mile high club.

So does this mean that men would have massive erections on Jupiter? Hmmmm... sounds intriguing, lol

So it's a gravity (or simulated gravity) thing.  I would imagine hanging upside down on Earth might have a similar effect (heart lower than the level of the penis).

Then again, in space, there are ways... I would imagine that providing 'suction' to the appendage would help draw blood flow into the organ.  In other words....  it's not a problem with the right space-mate!  I already am thinking about a few possibilities....     I mean, it's in the name of science!

52 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

So it's a gravity (or simulated gravity) thing.  I would imagine hanging upside down on Earth might have a similar effect (heart lower than the level of the penis).

Then again, in space, there are ways... I would imagine that providing 'suction' to the appendage would help draw blood flow into the organ.  In other words....  it's not a problem with the right space-mate!  I already am thinking about a few possibilities....     I mean, it's in the name of science!

I don't think gravity has anything to do with it. when I think about my x wife my penis shrinks in the space of 10 seconds. :D

That's funny, when I think about your ex I get a massive woody. B)

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

That's funny, when I think about your ex I get a massive woody. B)

Eeeeeewwww You are a sick bastard. :D

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

Eeeeeewwww You are a sick bastard. :D

Hey, everyone is allowed their own crazy weird ass kinks...

All dicks and tits float in water. Wanna look high and tight or long and erect? Get in a tub together!