fishndude57

Ok, I've seen it all...perhaps...

24 posts in this topic

But an ad with Free FBSM, I gotta wonder. For real, how does that work?

I'd say you need to ask the provider who posted it, rather than asking us to speculate...

;)

I am SURE that the FBSM is free...it is as soon as you lay eyes on her that you pay your life savings, or life(if she is Medusa). Hmmm, that is a tough call there! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

5 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

I am SURE that the FBSM is free...it is as soon as you lay eyes on her that you pay your life savings, or life(if she is Medusa). Hmmm, that is a tough call there! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

If Medusa, I'm gonna run for my life https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medusa

5 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

But an ad with Free FBSM, I gotta wonder. For real, how does that work?

The only thing I have every experienced for free my whole life is the love of a good dog.

Anything else comes with a price.

Period.

9 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

The only thing I have every experienced for free my whole life is the love of a good dog.

They do expect you to walk and feed them. Don't expect them to chip in on the vet bills.

Just got this gem...

Hey loved your pics on the other board. I'm a newbie - never done this. I won't have my rose harvest until next week on Thursday the 15th. I was wondering if you would be willing to let me hang out for a few minutes today or tonight - maybe I could take some sexy pics for you? Like I said I don't have any flowers this weekend, but I had a hard week and could really use some female attention (would only take 5 minutes or less lol). Maybe on your slow time? If not I totally understand, but I'd still be willing to set something up for Thursday night next week if not. I'm a clean, young, healthy white male, just don't have time to pursue women at the moment. Let me know, karma will be good to you :)

Now I have seen it all!! Everyone pray for my soul because karma will obviously not be kind to me.😂😂

14 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Now I have seen it all!! Everyone pray for my soul because karma will obviously not be kind to me.😂😂

karma will be good to you.....his karma....doubt it.

16 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Just got this gem...

Hey loved your pics on the other board. I'm a newbie - never done this. I won't have my rose harvest until next week on Thursday the 15th. I was wondering if you would be willing to let me hang out for a few minutes today or tonight - maybe I could take some sexy pics for you? Like I said I don't have any flowers this weekend, but I had a hard week and could really use some female attention (would only take 5 minutes or less lol). Maybe on your slow time? If not I totally understand, but I'd still be willing to set something up for Thursday night next week if not. I'm a clean, young, healthy white male, just don't have time to pursue women at the moment. Let me know, karma will be good to you :)

Poor guy... Obviously he's trying to woo you first...

I still think setting up a youtube channel where you either read messages like this or play back voicemails and comment on them would get a ton of hits and ad revenue.

Laci, he only needs 5 minutes or less.....

But, he did say he understands if you say no.    :/

57 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Just got this gem...

Sounds like a douchebag con artist. Anything other than "NO!" is a waste of time.

Thanks for the laugh Laci! :D

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Just got this gem...

After thinking about this email for awhile, I've come to the conclusion that 10-15 seconds is all he'll need....just open the door, look him the eyes place your palm flat on his crotch and ask him what he wants.  He'll probably cum right then and there😄

Edited by ilovewomen
Spelling errors

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Just got this gem...

Lol I got it yesterday I had good laugh then deleted it ;)

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Just got this gem...

Nice to know I'm not the only one that got this email lol

On 6/10/2017 at 11:48 AM, Laci French said:

Just got this gem...

I got that one too, still trying to find the time to take time out of my life to give him the "Sam Lowdown" on etiquette as a newbie. I might get to it soon....

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

4 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I got that one too, still trying to find the time to take time out of my life to give him the "Sam Lowdown" on etiquette as a newbie. I might get to it soon....

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Why even respond to him? If he's blanketing providers with the same email I'd say he's likely not a "newbie" and really just looking for someone to bite. Why not treat it like spam and simply delete it?

Everyone should respond, giving non-existent addresses like a house number that doesn't exist, on a street that does and you wouldn't know unless you're there.  Or a hotel room that is on a floor that isn't real, stuff like that.  But everyone give the same exact time that you're free, like Thursday 2pm.

Obviously a guy from the Whimpy school of Hobbying......."I'll gladly pay you Thursday for a Furburger today.

"

3 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

Why even respond to him? If he's blanketing providers with the same email I'd say he's likely not a "newbie" and really just looking for someone to bite. Why not treat it like spam and simply delete it?

I was being sarcastic. There will be no reply, but there is that little part of me that wants to write him an essay on Hobbying101. His lack of replies from us ladies should be a pretty BIG message that he is not ready for this kind of luxury yet.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 6/10/2017 at 11:48 AM, Laci French said:

Just got this gem...

That's ridiculous.  Laci, I'll do it in under 3.  ;)-

I responded and told him what a great laugh I got from the email.  

I don't take those things personally or get offended easily.  Everyone has a hustle and that's his.😂

Any chance that's LE trying to get someone to bite?

10 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

Any chance that's LE trying to get someone to bite?

LE doesn't want to raise any flags, red, yellow, or other. Why would they claim to be broke, rather than offer money they'll never have to pay? ;)